Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
Valentines Day Ball! -Read Second Post- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:31 pm
Ars took a minor movement and was already by Lerina and her boyfriend, who was new to Ars. "Good night everyone, how are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:33 pm
She nodded in agreement with Zach. The humans were indeed trying their best. Kore saw Deadly and smiled. "A pleasure to see that you haven't fallen off of the face of the earth Dead my dear." she smiled, raising a glass to her.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:34 pm
Lerina saw Ars and smiled, "Hello, Ars. Nice to see you again." She shifted closer to her boyfriend with a smile, "I'm wonderful tonight, yourself?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:35 pm
"I am fine, and you?" Jason said with a smile.  

Nathaniel 109

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:40 pm
"Ars, hello once more, I haven't seen you since the New Year's Eve Ball." Kore smiled as she walked towards her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:41 pm
(((Gotta disappear again.)))  

Deadly Nightshayde

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:51 pm
"I'm fine, myself, but I see we haven't been introduced, dear." She meant Jason, of course. She heard Kore coming to her. "Yes! Hello, Kore. I heard your loyal servant eating cookies a minute or two ago." And she meant it, she heard his teeth in the cookies. Not that she could avoid it with those big sonar head wings. At most she could make them a bit more focused, and that would make her distracted.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:56 pm
Lerina laughed quietly and whispered to Ars, "I still think it's funny that the guardian of the underworld was eating heart shaped cookies." She coughed to cover a slightly louder laugh and said in her normal voice, "This is Jason. Who was sweet enough to show up when I asked to have him spend the ball with me."  

Eisoji

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:56 pm
Kore chuckled slightly at that. It was indeed funny to see Cerberus eat cookies. "He is noisy isn't he. I'm sorry if he disturbed you.." she sipped her glass again. Cerberus came to her side again and bowed slightly to Ars. "Ma'am.." he said respectively.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:06 pm
As Lerina finished, Ars nodded to Jason. "I'm Ars, pleased to meet you. I hope you find amusing to spend some time with us." She took a few moments smiling at the idea, a joke about dog cookies would be too cruel, but the idea was indeed interesting. "Well, we can say the same of you Lerina, a vampire eating a heart-shaped cookie. Or maybe that's simply just plain cute." When Cerberus came to her and called her ma'am she didn't know what to say. "Do I look that old? I'm only about a ten thousand years old... I would bet that to you I'm but a kid, but yes, hello, Cerberus. And don't worry, Kore, I have to take care not to hear even the thoughts inside people's heads when I'm a few meters near them... It's a bad fisionomy of mine, always on, with no off switch."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:12 pm
"It's even better that it has red frosting. Don't you think?" She smiled baring her fangs and took a big bite.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:14 pm
"I apologize, I'm afraid I must leave, I will return tomorrow night, I apologize again for my rudeness, goodnight to all." Jason kisses Lerina gently. "Until tomorrow my love." Jason slowly bows and disappears into nothing.  

Nathaniel 109

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:18 pm
Cerberus didn't know what to say to that one. He was just being polite. "I am sorry m'lady, I was only being respectful to a lady..." her red eyes looked down at the ground. "We hellhounds have weird ways I guess..." he said apologetically. Kore sighed and nudged him, signaling t was alright. "Ars, it's fine about the fishionomy thing... half of the time im not thinking about anything!" she laughed slightly, making herself amused. "Oh but I simply do love your outfit. It's cute."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:18 pm
Ars smiled at Lerina as she bit the cookie. "Actually that sounds pretty nice, coming from our vampire condition. Heart-shaped and red-colored. Mhmm." She heard Jason as he moved. "I see, I'll be taking my leave soon too, good night."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:19 pm
Lerina blushed and smiled as she watched him go, "Well now what do I do?", she joked quietly to herself.  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff