Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Serrena; Love and war, a complex guild RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:29 pm
Laughter danced on a slight breeze. With your true name I can counteract anything you try to hit me with...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:34 pm
"So do it then. If your going to keep rambling on about it like an idiot. Kill me already."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:42 pm
Zach laughed again. I'll leave that to Chaos and Soul Edge...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:46 pm
"Y'know, I change my mind. All men are retarded b*******." She rolled her eyes and walked into the inn again.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:47 pm
Alene kicked Leah as she appeared suddenly. Leah was sent flying into a wall. "Don't ever say that about Zach..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:53 pm
"You askin' for it lady?" she got up.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:03 pm
Zach slid out of Ouranous. "Don't you dare hurt Alene!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:06 pm
"Then tell her to leave me alone. I got no biff with anyone unless they ask for it. So why don't you freaks just make like Michel Jackson and 'beat it' " She walked away cussing under her breath.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:11 pm
Alene kissed Zach. "C'mon, Chaos-san is waiting." They were absorbed into Gaia.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:40 pm
Then, the so-called Voldo impersonator made his move. Leaping out in front of Leah, he bowed, then handed her a note. It read as follows:

Greetings, she who is known as Jen.

You have been tried over the last few days, no doubt. Our people have also been gathering intel on you rather diligently. Any attempts at your life were merely tests, as was your surveillance. It is a great honour to invite you into the Assassin's Guild. We hope you shall join us soon. Various missions and jobs await.

Oddly enough, it wasn't signed with a signature, merely a wax stamp of the guild insignia. Then, with a puff of smoke, he was gone.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:45 am
She looked at the note. "Humm....'Assassins Guild'? I wonder..."

She walked along the streets. "It won't be hard to trace, but maybe that was their intent." She scanned the area.

About ten minutes layer she found a door, it had the same logo on it. She knocked...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:20 pm
Dreccas materialized a couple feet behind her, or rather, an avitar of dreccas appeared, intangible, yet visible "No need to walk, just go right in" it said, before vanishing, the real dreccas allowed himself to materilize with the guild hall. He had collected all the information on the girl, and was, as always undetected.  

Dreccas

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:29 pm
She walked in, "Befor I accept the offer, I must ask. 1, What is this guild anyway? 2, Whats in it for me? 3, Who the h*** are all of you? And 4, Why are you asking me this?" She waited, her arms crossed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:37 pm
"Okay, One; this guild. . well, assassinates people, two, you'll be able to vent that apparent anger in a helpful way" he said that part with a jokish tone in his voice "Three; we are the assassins guild, and four; you show great promise, and could be a great asset to the guild, you appear to be strong anyway" he said before adding "Jen, or should i say Leah"  

Dreccas

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:40 pm
"Does every f***er in this town know my name? And to be honest, that doesn't seam like a good reason for me to join. Everyones been a load of retarded b******* as far as I can tell."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff