Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:40 am
((no, Bella asked Ginny))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:53 am
(yeah, what did she ask her?)  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:30 am
((If they were going to meet Harry and Ron))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:32 pm
((yeah... sweatdrop I was asking Ginny...but oh well. People make mistakes in RPs))

Bella was shocked. Did Alice just say her husband Edward? Bella panicked a little. Great, first I found out that Carlisle wanted Rosalie to be Edwards girlfriend. And Edward never explained to me if he and Tanya had a thing. And now Alice?! Why did I marry him the first place!!! Bella was drowning in depression while Esme drove through the roads.

WineChan

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:00 pm
Esme shot a look at Bella and Alice. Simple slip of the tounge dear. She's just excited and her brain works faster then her mouth. Esme turned her eyes back to the road and drove faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:52 am
"Sorry Bells! I'm just trying to look into where we're going to shop. Some of the Port Angeles stores carry the most hideous clothes, so I'm going to find them beforehand so we don't waste any time."  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:08 pm
Bella relaxed a little. Alice was her bestfriend anyway, and Edward would tell her if he did have any relationships with anyone. She smiled a little and asked Ginny, "Um, couldn't we just....I-I'm not sure...but can you teleport to places? that way we don't have to spend an hour driving to Port Angeles..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:16 pm
Hermione answered, although Bella had asked Ginny. "We can, it's called apperating, but it's rather painful, and we can't bring the car."  

medusa56

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:20 pm
"Oh, really? Then why don't we just do that? We're wasting finite fuel sources." Bella smiled at that; she got it from Edward when he asked her out on her first date.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:54 pm
"works for me."  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Nicole_Dusk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:55 pm
(sorry got grounded for the weekend) "I don't think we're able to take non-wizards with us when we do it, pehaps if we were to make a portkey . . . What do you think, Hermione?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:14 pm
"A portkey sounds good, but it will have to land a couple miles away," Hermione said. "But what should we use?"  

medusa56

Nicole_Dusk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:38 pm
"I don't know. Um, Bella, Alice, do either of you have something you won't miss?" Ginny asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:20 am
Esme smiled. She was nervous about this yet curious as to how it would work. Here She said, taking a pair of sunglasses out of the glovecompartment. You can use these, I think they're cracked anyhow.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:00 pm
"Wait, I'm lost. What's a portkey?"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items