Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:32 am
Furyal
Hi. Errr.... How do I start? I'm addicted to roleplaying and videogames. Just call me my username. My favourite color is red, though I am interested in white. (Isn't a color! XP) I'm from Canada..... I'm in the arena every once in a while....
Now what? Weeelll.... If you get a PM from me titled your RP. Click it because it's my profile. Mainly because I'm new in this guild, and I don't want people to think I' a spammer.

Hello, welcome! biggrin By the way, many RPs give out what to title your PM in their rules. This is so that the creators know you read their personal RP rules. wink

So, just be sure to read through all the rules, though some RPs don't give specifics on what to title PMs.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:33 am
ScreamToBeHeard
Hi I'm Ashley. I'm 15 and love writing, my writing is mostly fanfiction, I just recently got into role playing. I got an invite to this guild and thought it would be an awesome experience as a new writer/RPer.

LET'S BE FRIENDS! biggrin

YAY! biggrin I like your open attitude. wink Anyhow, since you just start RPing, I would suggest starting off with Beginner RPs or Intermediate RPs. All the RPs are required to have the threads properly labeled. biggrin Also, be sure to check out the RP Tutoring thread, and the "join us" thread. Both are stickies for tutoring.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Amrith-El

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:12 am
~ Hello all, I recently joined this guild by invitation which made me feel special ^-^ I'm Amrith, but please call me Avante or...well yeah Avante will suffice. I like roleplaying, reading manga and of course watching anime. I'm a manga artist and heavy metal rules my life. Any how...too long for an introduction huzzah!!!

I hope we get along well.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:18 am
Ello, I'm Skyler, A habitual Rp addict and artist....I like games, rps, dnd, music, making new freinds all all that jazz. This was my first invite to a guild, a reall warm and fuzzy moment. And i enjoy any kind of rp, yaoi/yuri/straight, doesnt matter, when I said addict I mean Crack-feind.  

Knox Freeborn

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:19 am
Amrith
~ Hello all, I recently joined this guild by invitation which made me feel special ^-^ I'm Amrith, but please call me Avante or...well yeah Avante will suffice. I like roleplaying, reading manga and of course watching anime. I'm a manga artist and heavy metal rules my life. Any how...too long for an introduction huzzah!!!

I hope we get along well.

Hello, and welcome, Avante! Please excuse me if I call you Amrith by accident. XD;; You may correct, me or leave me to call you by that name.

And YAY ! Yet another person who took the invitation as a compliment. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:20 am
Now, what RP to begin in first? Oh, yeah. Hello, my guild members.  

Zahadrin

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:22 am
Knox Freeborn
Ello, I'm Skyler, A habitual Rp addict and artist....I like games, rps, dnd, music, making new freinds all all that jazz. This was my first invite to a guild, a reall warm and fuzzy moment. And i enjoy any kind of rp, yaoi/yuri/straight, doesnt matter, when I said addict I mean Crack-feind.

Hello there! Wow...yet ANOTHER person who took the invite a good way. ^_^ Okay, then! Welcome!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:23 am
Hey Flairrite here (some what a newby NOT) I love to Role play i play video games "alot" i love animals, i collect stuff as well um never been in a guild before. I write stories sometimes its fun passes the time xd . I love to cook as well i want to be a chef. Not that much else.  

Flairrite

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:23 am
Zahadrin
Now, what RP to begin in first? Oh, yeah. Hello, my guild members.

Salutations, Zahadrin! biggrin Welcome to this sanctuary that is referred to as a guild.

wink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:24 am
Flairrite
Hey Flairrite here (some what a newby NOT) I love to Role play i play video games "alot" i love animals, i collect stuff as well um never been in a guild before. I write stories sometimes its fun passes the time xd . I love to cook as well i want to be a chef. Not that much else.

Hello, and welcome Flairrite!

Hm...A chef, eh? I think you might be the first guild member here who has introduced themselves with cooking as a hobby! Congrats! ^_^  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Flairrite

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:29 am
Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:32 am
hullo all my name is joey! i love rping, writing, and reading. here my three favorite pass times. weee! i can't wait to get started. huzah!  

amethyst jo butterfly

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:38 am
joey_serene
hullo all my name is joey! i love rping, writing, and reading. here my three favorite pass times. weee! i can't wait to get started. huzah!

Hi Joey!! biggrin Glad to meet you! Just to let you know, this is a literate guild. So, if you don't mind, could you please try to type with proper spelling, grammar, and capitalization? Thanks! (We do offer help in those areas. ^_^ Kind of like tutors. So if you have any questions at all, just ask anyone! Everyone will be friendly.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:02 pm
Thank you. Woop sorry about that! *Bows* I'll try to keep my posts gramically and spelling error free. i'm terrible with grammer though. sweatdrop  

amethyst jo butterfly

Haru Uchiha Teh Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:08 pm
Uhm. Hi. My name is Nick. -waves shyly- Starlight got me to join, haha. We're pretty good friends. I like to read and write, but I love to roleplay. Right now I'm reading Twilight, and I am actually working on a story, ehehe. And obviously, I roleplay. :] So yeah. Hi everybody.  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff