Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Roleplay Brainstorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:12 am
Otulissa
I thought you had said that you weren't going to put in elves... sweatdrop

I know. >_0 But then I would have had to make up another race to take the elves' place, you know, as archers and the brains. So I compromised: I put in the elves, but I take away their magic. biggrin Works wonders.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:29 am
Wow!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:57 pm
Great Idea. Make it now.
stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:53 pm
Furyal
Great Idea. Make it now.
stare

Which one, the dragon one? If so, I already have. Well, not in this guild, but I'd be willing to make another one, I suppose, if there were more people interested.

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:51 pm
I think the dragon one sounds great!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:55 pm
Otulissa
I think the dragon one sounds great!

I made it in the Role Playing forum, if you want to join. biggrin

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:50 pm
Okay, but not now. XD;; I am a bit busy right now. I will probably join once school is out. I am sure others will join. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:03 am
I have another open-ended RP idea. Might take some creative individuals to pull this off right, but hey...

You had a good cruise. The water was beautiful, the area was amazing, and the weather was really, really good. Except one night, last night. The ship was tossed and turned and battered by wind and waves alike. There were a few passengers who got off the ship in various ways. Very few landed in a lifeboat as they were hurtled. Others were just wrenched off into the ocean. The end result is still all the same. And island, off the coast of nowhere, and anywhere close by had to be covered in water. The island on it's own was an idyllic naturalistic paradise. That should be read as "Deserted"...excepting the few who made it there of course.

So, we'd be a group of washed ashore survivors eking out a living on this deserted island. I love survivalist RPs. =D  

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:00 pm

Oh dude, Am & I were gonna do one like this, but we got distracted(:

I'm in.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:16 pm
This one was right off the top of my head, but it's lengthy. Though it could use more detail... I've already posted it in the Barton forum, I just wanted some opinions from you guys. :]

One Glorious Day ... The World Fell Into My Hands!

It took me FOREVER to get the lines looking like a notebook, and they still aren't right! XD  

kaoru1994

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:12 am
Eikre, great idea! ^_^ I've only done a survival RP once. XD

Anyhow, Kaoru, I'll read your RP once I have some free time. School is scary-busy. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:30 pm
By the way, does anyone want to make a romance RP? Since I don't read much romance, and I haven't actually tried to write romance, I think I need some practice. XD I've actually tried incorporating romance into a story before. Let's just say it totally ruined my story and it sucked. XD;; It either ends up so that no one can tell which part is romance, or it's so obvious it ends up being cheesy. XD  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Miss Meat Shield

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:03 pm
'Ello, I've recently been itching to make a Pokemorph RP and I wanted to post the idea up here to see if anyone would be interested of if there was any feed back on a plot I have cooked up.

The plot is that there's a virus traveling about the land of pokemon, an awful virus carried through the water. It messes with the pokemon's minds, making them rabid and in a huge surge, they've turned against even their beloved trainers. Some die in the attacks, but those who survive with only scratches suffer what some might consider an even worse fate. The pokemon's DNA is transfered and somehow warps with the human's as a result of the virus, forming half breeds known as pokemorphs. They're pokemon enough to be ignored by the rabid pokemon, but human refugees take this as a sign of danger and thus, pokemorphs are considered even more dangerous than normal pokemon to the refugees hiding away in which ever place they can get, some even believing that these pokemorphs must be captured in order to restore balance. So how long can these pokemorphs and humans last in a world flipped upside down and will a cure for the disease ever be found?

There'd be a little more detail in the actual information/plot post, but that's the gist of it. ^^ Any comments?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:13 pm
Otulissa
By the way, does anyone want to make a romance RP? Since I don't read much romance, and I haven't actually tried to write romance, I think I need some practice. XD I've actually tried incorporating romance into a story before. Let's just say it totally ruined my story and it sucked. XD;; It either ends up so that no one can tell which part is romance, or it's so obvious it ends up being cheesy. XD

Unfortunately, almost ALL romance RPs tend to be cheesy. I've only had one instance where it WASN'T, and that's because myself and the significant other were both nearly clinically insane, and never did ANYTHING ordinary.  

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:21 am
Miss Meat Shield
'Ello, I've recently been itching to make a Pokemorph RP and I wanted to post the idea up here to see if anyone would be interested of if there was any feed back on a plot I have cooked up.

The plot is that there's a virus traveling about the land of pokemon, an awful virus carried through the water. It messes with the pokemon's minds, making them rabid and in a huge surge, they've turned against even their beloved trainers. Some die in the attacks, but those who survive with only scratches suffer what some might consider an even worse fate. The pokemon's DNA is transfered and somehow warps with the human's as a result of the virus, forming half breeds known as pokemorphs. They're pokemon enough to be ignored by the rabid pokemon, but human refugees take this as a sign of danger and thus, pokemorphs are considered even more dangerous than normal pokemon to the refugees hiding away in which ever place they can get, some even believing that these pokemorphs must be captured in order to restore balance. So how long can these pokemorphs and humans last in a world flipped upside down and will a cure for the disease ever be found?

There'd be a little more detail in the actual information/plot post, but that's the gist of it. ^^ Any comments?
Hm....sounds interesting! Do you think I could join even if I don't know much about pokemon? I used to collect pokemon cards, but that's about it. XD;; Do I need to watch the show or something in order to RP in that roleplay?  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff