Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
Cafe Sanguinarius Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WeepingHollowGirl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:42 pm
Demona came in quietly as she closed the door to the comforting cafe. Her black flowing hair swayed in the wind that blew alittle as she closed the door. Demona quickly sat down near a window as she gazed into the night sky. It felt so alive at night, until someone heard a scream of a victim.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:07 am
Zachariasz turned his head just enough from Faaiz to the newcomer. He mostly looked with his eyes, keeping much of his attention on the booth where they sat together. This girl was certainly interesting, and he hadn't recalled seeing her before. "Hmm.." He muttered lowly to himself in contemplation.  

GregorytheImpaler

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:14 pm
Faaiz blinked at his mistake. "Oh… dear. That happens… Terribly sorry, I must have spaced out…" His head turned at the sound of someone's entrance. He watched Demona sit down and stare out the window. "I don't believe I've seen her around," he said quietly, turning back to his companions. "Seems to be in a quiet mood. Pretty, though."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:50 am
"Yes indeed." He said simply in response to his companion. "I almost dare to invite her over, though I'm not sure it would be entirely appropriate. What do you think?" He asked, leaning on one arm, his hand propping his chin as he looked from his friend to the newcomer in careful contemplation.  

GregorytheImpaler

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:36 pm
Faaiz shrugged slightly. "Well, it's just civil conversation. It'd be nice to have a new perspective to consider, you think?" He glanced back over his shoulder again. "If she's in the mood to chat, that is, which she may or may not be, I'm not familiar with her body language just yet. I'd say it's worth a shot, hm?" He was now staring once again at the floral pattern on his lace fan, navigating through it in his mind.  
Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff