Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply •|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•
North Th'estal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:04 pm
Kira nodded then looked at The princess dress, "If we are posing as a group of merchants you'll need a more common type of dress." The mercenary sighed as she fished through her large bag until she drew out a regular gown. "Put this on, quickley otherwise you will stick out like a sore thumb." The earth mover then looked at Cinder with a raised eyebrow. "You can just be yourself and pretend to be the other bodyguard." She said quietly as they entered the marketplace.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:49 am
"As I figured..." Cinder says, nodding his head in agreement to the earth mercenary's plan.

(Merchants were fairly wealthy and would have dressed to show it, I don't really think a mercenary would randomly be carrying a garb that rich in dress. Don't ya think?)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:08 pm
((She's used to having random stuff in her bags because some of her missions required disguise of some sort.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:14 pm
((I was just pointing that out. Sorry if that came out sounding snotty or rude. sweatdrop ))  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:43 pm
((Well, not ALL merchants go around dressed up. razz Only the kind who likes to flaunt his or her wealth. XD Hehe. Or, if it's required. 0_0))

Phillippa nodded as she Kira handed her a normal gown that a young merchant girl might have worn. It was red, her favorite color, and yet, simple, though pretty too...in a strange, different way. Pippa unbuttoned her current red, glitzy dress, and slipped it down, stepping out of it. Underneath her royal garments, the Fire Princess was wearing a white dress shift, a slip-like gown, that went down to her knees and whose bodice was still pretty...even though it was an undergarment. Phillippa pulled the disguise-dress over her head, and then smoothed out the skirt and the hem of the dress.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:22 am
"All set, princess?" Cinder asks, standing alongside the princess posing as a bodyguard.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:29 pm
((Writer's block. Let's wait for others to post...))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:05 pm
(Works for me...)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:10 am
Kira smoothed back her hair, "Looks good on you, let's get a move on." She said looking at her list of needed supplies. "I'm assuming everyone has thier own horse, otherwise it'll be a problem for the group to travel at the same pace." She said hoping to avoid buying a new animal.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:47 pm
"My race is unfimilar with such beasts and such, they are frightful of the likes of me." Cinder points out, "But fear not, we elementals have an boundless source of energy. Thus allowing me to keep pace with these animals you call horses." Cinder pronouces the word slowly and carefully as it was still forgein to him.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:11 am
Pippa nodded and smiled happily. She had never worn this sort of 'poor' outfit before, but to be frank, she wanted to before, and she liked it right at that moment. Besides, Kira said it looked good on her. The cloth of the red dress's simple design was sewed from a sort of rough cloth. She wasn't used to this sort of material; she usually only wore fine silks and fabrics, or finely-made armour.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:48 am
Kira shrugged at the princess's discomfort, "The sooner we buy supplies, the sooner we can leave for the lake country, miss." She said while buying some much needed healing herbs.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:05 pm
Cinder follows Kira to the stall where she purchased some herbs. Somewhat embarrassed by having to resort to the action Cinder tried to make the conversation appear normal.

"...I'm unfamiliar with human needs. What necessities shall I search for?"
Cinder asks the earth mercenary.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:09 am
Princess Phillippa nodded and then followed Kira silently to the shopping stalls. Cinder seemed a bit embarrassed and awkward. Pippa looked around quietly, observing the bustling people. She, like Cinder, had never really wandered about purchasing supplies. After all, as a princess, she had servants who did that job for her.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:56 pm
(Waiting up for videogamegirl to post...)  
•|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff