Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:18 pm
aizen smiles: maybe not but thats enough for me so next time i get caputred or anything and they ask me about u i can say i know some one by that name but i dont know someone by that name due to the fact i dont know ur last name  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:41 pm
azriels eyes go black as midnight and even though he was standing next to her she turned her head from him the other way and her hair hung like a curtain hidding her face from him.
her voice was firm and shallow: if i wanted u to know i would've told u instead of tellling u to believe speculation. i dont know if i wish to share something like that with u. how do i know ur not just one of his spies coming here to check up on me?  

Azriel Silverwings

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:20 pm
Vlash grinned, "id love to see someone try to capture me...." vlash was amused at the idea he loved to test his skill. "well, to save time for all you questions, i would not anwser a single one anyways..haha..." he loked at the horizon," the sun is starting to rise ugh.. well im slightly tired from all this chasing bisnuess.....bye" with that, vlash dissapeared in a puff of black smoke.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:36 pm
As the sun began to rise, Theil did as well. He began walking back around town, looking for something to do. He decided breakfast wouldn't be a ad idea, so he began walking to the bar to see if anything was available.

Not an hour later, Theil was satisfied with his meal. He wondered where the other new aquaintances were, but let it leave his mind as easily as the thought had come. He would meet one or the other later at some point for sure. Theil got back up and left a tip at the table, leaving before anyone could say anything. He again simply walked around, looking for something to do.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:33 am
"How do i know that you aren't tillw orking for hima nd thsi is all an act?" aridas retorted, calmly. he looekd back down at the fire.
"All I can do is assure you that I tell you the truth. I despise Dracula. the first time I met him he spent hours trying to kill me in some ritual of his to get more power. Thsoe i kill are almost always assosiated to him in some way. as far as I am concerned being related to him is a curse."he shrugged.
"So belive what you will."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:29 pm
aizen and serveral others swept through the city doing thier jobs as they were taught they were insomniacs and the best policing force this town had  

Azriel Silverwings

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:40 pm
her answer came out almost as a growl: i always will believe what i wish to believe i am twice ur age with more experience with him than u dont say what u cannot prove to me

azriels hands tightened on the matel slightly the wood groaned and then she looked sideway at him from under her hair: what i say is true everything ive told u so far has been true

azriel stood up tall and errect and hesitantly her hand moved up to hr hair and her removed it from around her shoulders revealing a tattoo around her neck most dont notice

the tattoo went all the way around her neck and on this tattoo there were deep green black vines that had black roses growing off of them and among the twisted vines there where 2 perfect fang marks on her shoulder

he took me when i told him no he stole my humanity from me and i dont care what u wish to believe about me or anyone else i am the mistress of darkness and no one can change that about me

she dropped her hair hidding her tattoo and replacing the glamor hidding it her aura back to its cocky self: and if u ever try to kill me i will hunt u down and kill u myself  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:19 pm
vlash reappearedn in a small, boarded-up abandoned house. the sun was rising. even though vlash never liked to sleep alot he decided to since there was nothing else to do.  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:06 pm
aizen waits smiling: peek a boo i found u!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:04 am
"Of that, I am sorry." aridas said gently, referring to her bite marks. "and do not be concerned that I will kill you. Unless you do something truly evil, I have no concern to hunt you. Do not take me as naieve: I am not some childish slayer that hunts down every vampire because it's 'wrong'. A predetor is a predator, and vampires have their own society and history that no one deserves to take. But there are unwritten rules, and I slay those who cross these. But You seem to me to commit no such crimes."
he rtend and looked out of the curtained window. The sun was slowly rising.
"I may be younger than you, but I have experienced much. Call me cocky, but i belive that gives me some dignity of my own. When you go through Hell, you come out of the other side a better man."
he smiled and turned form the fireplace.
"I suspect that you'll want to sleep."  

dragontamer363
Crew

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:17 pm
vlash opened one eye halfway. in a tired tone he said, "good for you... now can i get some sleep?" he closed his eyes " as you can see its light out, im not too tired but you never know what is going to happen tonite so i need some rest...."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:37 pm
azriel looks at him with a soft smile and reaches over and closes the curtain: i dont sleep i never have i prefer other company *she looks at him over her shoulder from the window her eyes supporting a dangerous glitter her fangs growing longer she starts walking a seductive pace* y dont u stay with me and keep me company? *she moves closer to him pressing him into the spot he was at and she placed her arms around his neck giving a dangerous 'giggle' whispering* u know i have comitted crimes beyond ur control and i will never regret them.. ever... *places her lips against his ear and in the depth of his mind said* i was the one that killed ur father in life and sent him to hell in the first place *she released him and disappeared and her voice echoed throughout the room* leave before i make u my next meal  

Azriel Silverwings

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:41 pm
aizen nods: im staying here i want to talk to u i swear ill do nothing as u sleep  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:08 am
Aridas eyes narrowed.
" Then you are more interetsing than I first gave you credit for."

He stood, listening and feeling the are for where she dissapeared.
And I am not intimidated so easily.
He thought, letting his mind speak out to the room. with that, he seemed to explode outwards into over a hundred bats and circled the room before leaving it.
he flew donw teh stairs, and once in the main area of the bar he reforms, the bats chittering back to make his body. He looked around. The bartender had left and most vampires seemd to have holed up somewhere to sleep. For the firts time he thought abiout the other vampire and slayer he met. uit had seemd likehours since he was sat in the bar. eitehr way he didn't feel like remianing in thsi place with Azriel lurking.
He opened the door, squinting agsint the sunlight, and stepped out.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:11 pm
the bartender was leaning on the door frame when he steped out smoking: warned u didnt i? and u said that it was going to be okay if u went up there. oh no i told u but u went anyway. so i see ur alive and in one piece. good that means no body and blood to clean for me. what did she say to u?  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff