Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Hijab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You wear hijab?
I am a male!
25%
 25%  [ 9 ]
I wear it, and i like to wear it!
45%
 45%  [ 16 ]
I wear it, and i hate to waer it!
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
I don't wear it!
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 35

Prof Albus PWB Dumbledore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:37 pm
Ratri_Cat

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Professor, you talk about the spirit and I talk about the soul...in Islam are they different?
and how is it possible to communicate on a spiritual realm without having a sort of detachment anyhow?

according to my Sociology professor men are three-dimensional. They are divided into soul, spirit, and one that I forgot. While animals are only two-dimensional, i.e., they come with soul and the one that I forgot.
So I guess they're not just in Islam but in other perspectives also.

this is why you were asking whether the soul leaves the body. this is not actually the case because it is the spirit that does it so. that's why we see some people cry loud while praying because they feel with them the presence of Allah. I felt this one already. I cried out loud because it's as if I was praying in the very front of Allah (S.W.T).  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Ratri_Cat

Professor, you talk about the spirit and I talk about the soul...in Islam are they different?
and how is it possible to communicate on a spiritual realm without having a sort of detachment anyhow?

according to my Sociology professor men are three-dimensional. They are divided into soul, spirit, and one that I forgot. While animals are only two-dimensional, i.e., they come with soul and the one that I forgot.

this is why you were asking whether the soul leaves the body. this is not actually the case because it is the spirit that does it so. that's why we see some people cry loud while praying because they feel with them the presence of Allah. I felt this one already. I cried out loud because it's as if I was praying in the very front of Allah (S.W.T).

ok....Catholics talk about this in certain instances...not everyday praying, but like on certain feast days. Sometimes we talk about the Holy Spirit's influence to "knock people dead" where people inexplicably fall to their knees while standing during prayer.
question, when you're talking about the three-dimensions of man, are you talking about the tripartite soul that Plato mentioned? I learned that in my religion class at my Catholic high school.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:54 pm
Ratri_Cat
Ratri_Cat

ok....Catholics talk about this in certain instances...not everyday praying, but like on certain feast days. Sometimes we talk about the Holy Spirit's influence to "knock people dead" where people inexplicably fall to their knees while standing during prayer.
question, when you're talking about the three-dimensions of man, are you talking about the tripartite soul that Plato mentioned? I learned that in my religion class at my Catholic high school.

I'm not sure. I learned this from known historians and sociologists. I saw no notation about Plato.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:47 am
Zaaki
Asalamu'alykum! I wonder why some muslim womens wear hijab, and some don't... I personaly think it's a rule to wear hijab if you are a girl.
What do u people think?

True .. i mean Muslim womens/ girls .. must wear it once they become adults ! cause allah told us that we must wear it .. it's a Must not a sunnah or sth that rather u weared it or not it's ok ! ..
and what i really wonder about .. is some girls hating it!! i mean come on it's soo beautiful , gets u more closer to the deen ( Islam ) and to Allah !

.. wasallam  

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:56 pm
I kinda skipped over some of the pages because of the exclusive arguments, but does a non-Muslim woman married to a Muslim man have to wear a hijab, especially if she didn't convert to Islam?

....like, is it in the Qu'ran or the Hadiths?

I saw something similar to that posted, but it went into a heated argument and I had a problem figuring out the answer
sweatdrop
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:35 am
well as i knw hijabis like must be to women angirls when they are adults
and yes i wear it long time ago like 5 years  

bloodlesshino2000

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:00 am
I kinda skipped over some of the pages because of the exclusive arguments, but does a non-Muslim woman married to a Muslim man have to wear a hijab, especially if she didn't convert to Islam?

I saw something similar to that posted, but it went into a heated argument and I had a problem figuring out the answer
sweatdrop
User Image

yea same here razz i skipped some pages!
and for ur question .. no ! of course not .. she's not even muslim why should she wear it .. and btw , if she converted she MUST wear it smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:28 am
dark__sunshin

sweatdrop
User Image

yea same here razz i skipped some pages!
and for ur question .. no ! of course not .. she's not even muslim why should she wear it .. and btw , if she converted she MUST wear it smile
ok...it wasn't sure, because I thought it would be up to the husband's decision or something along those lines...
User Image

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:46 am
sorry i also skipped pages xd

so now come to the point:::

a muslim can not marry a non muslim until or unless he/she becomes a muslim...

because a non muslim and a muslim marriage is not aloud in islam  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:49 am
tassan

well .. a muslim Male can only get married of ahel al ketab which is rather jewish or christian .. but the Femal can't get married to ahel al ketab .. coz if they wanna have babies the babies will be like there dad's religion which is rather jewish or christian !!
so ONLY males can get married to non- muslims and they should be from ahel al ketab =) .. and it is totally Allowed !
hope i made it clear to ya !  

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:01 am
dark__sunshin
tassan

well .. a muslim Male can only get married of ahel al ketab which is rather jewish or christian .. but the Femal can't get married to ahel al ketab .. coz if they wanna have babies the babies will be like there dad's religion which is rather jewish or christian !!
so ONLY males can get married to non- muslims and they should be from ahel al ketab =) .. and it is totally Allowed !

but it is not allowed in my countrey!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:36 am
tassan
dark__sunshin
tassan

but it is not allowed in my countrey!!!

say wut?? ... where do u live ?  

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:53 am
PAKISTAN  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:52 am
tassan
PAKISTAN

I diden't know that they had that rule...

In Pakistan the police don't even have lights on their cars/motorcykles...
Soo i wonder how come they made sucha rule?  

Zaakii

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:59 am
Zaaki
tassan
PAKISTAN

I diden't know that they had that rule...

In Pakistan the police don't even have lights on their cars/motorcykles...
Soo i wonder how come they made sucha rule?

they "HAVE LIGHTS"...

when you saw them....??  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas