Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RHShipper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:14 pm
51% ... Thats like a C in a test. So surley I'm not too obsessed <_<  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:55 pm
"I say if your not obessing about something, you might not be into it quite enough" Chris Thile...lead singer in a blue grass band called Nickle Creek  

Avarswiel

kitsunemajin90

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:18 pm
Yeah, I got a 20% on that test.... Oh well. I'm not extremely obsessed, but I have an Aunt and Uncle in Germany/Family that visit them, and they usually stop in London on the way home so I usually have them pick me up a copy of the British version of the "newest" book. 3nodding So far I have all six British versions (a mixture of the adult and kid versions)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:36 am
HAHA, my friends get so annoyed that everytime they come over to my house, there are always more Harry Potter posters on my wall.... Lol, they all think Im super nerd, cause its pretty much allthat I talk about  

LoveSnivellus

LoveSnivellus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:43 am
79% obsessed... LOL sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:02 am
I suppose I am... 3nodding  

Dinsdale Piranha

manga-gal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:04 pm
I'm not as obsessed as i used to be but I'm still pretty obsessed. My friends accept it but they think I'm a bit wierd, but I honestly don't care, I'll enjoy what I want.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:19 pm
My friend that got me first into Harry Potter recently confesed she's doesn't like it any more so the rest of us fake shot her. sweatdrop  

evil_black_cat

guy_lover_450

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:51 pm
i get told im obsessed and i admit to it. this guy that i like and talk to all the time says that (jkingly) im weird and calls Harry Potter, Harry Pothead. even though i admit to being a FANatic and obsessed, it still hurts to hear people bad mouth harry potter, especially when they havnt read the books or seen the movies. but at the same time, when the guy i like shoots out comments about it, i know hes just joking around.....or is he?? idk confused  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:25 am
Yes, I'm obsessed...and my family and friends right along with me...

I only have one friend who isn't obsessed, and that's because people have gone bonkers on her for not reading them, so now she's rebelling. I'll convince her to read them eventually.  

Lady_Imrahil

Gracious Reveler

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:02 pm
User Image And all these emotions of mine keep holding me from giving my life to a rainbow like you.
    I used to be obsessed.. but then I got over that. Harry Potter still rawks my toe socks, though. <3

I'm very sad that most of my friends have never read the books, though. emo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:22 am
Yes, I'm what some of my friends classify as a 'Harry Potter-aholic'. ^^; What can I say, I love my HP.  

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

t-o-o-t-s-i-e

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:40 pm
i am obsessed, but it only bugs me when people that arent my friends call me obsessed. but normally, i say i am, so i dont really care...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:39 am
i am being told constantly that i am obessed.... just cos i know more than other people in my class..........  

nibbles1

showerSHORTZ33

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:22 am
people always call me obsessed but i dont care cause i know i am  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items