Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Whats your supernatural vampire power? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What supernatural power will Bella have?
  Flight
  Laser Vision
  Invisibility
  Time Travel
  Transport (like the movie Jumper)
  Flexibility
  Love (for example Cupid)
  None.... she is not going to become a vampire
  she will not get a power!
View Results

Lindini

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:06 pm
i think i'd have something like edward's... i'm more perceptive to the things people are thinking about than anything else. i can tell how they're feeling and what they think of me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:13 pm
I'd probably have a power that has to do with my emotions... Maybe weather ability? Like, if I'm mad, there's an earthquake or lightning, or if I'm sad it would be rain or sleet?  

U P H i G H onthe d L

ToxiCookie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:29 pm
Hm...i think bella would have invisibility (i clicked on the wrong one when i voted sweatdrop ) mostly because she doesnt like being the center of attention. I think if I had a power it would be .....probably to read someone's mind. IDK why but it would be interesting..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:38 pm
I'd be probably very strong. Since most of the time I don't measure my strength sweatdrop
And I'd probably know what everyone is feeling since I'm very sensitive towards others feelings.
And Idk maybe knowing when a person is lying since I'm good with that too.

Evil_Dark_Kitty

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:44 pm
3nodding If I had a supernatural power I think I like to have the ability to look into someone and see the good and bad in them just by the flow of wave energy. (I know this must be someone elses) (minds tend to think alike) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:47 pm

Mine would be either reading thoughts or emotions. I've been told I'm frustratingly good at that now XD

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:15 am
Actually, i wouldn't have a supernatural power i reckon. I'd just be a normal vampire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:46 pm
mine would b hytmatism (cant spell) or something like that. Idk. 4laugh  

BrygetCaese

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:48 pm
BrygetCaese
mine would b hytmatism (cant spell) or something like that. Idk. 4laugh

cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:43 pm
Bella would definitely have the power of invisibilty because, if you think about it, she's impervious and untouchable when it comes to the other vamps' powers. It just makes sense that she should have an ability that allows her to, y'know, "coast" below the radar.

As for myself, I'd love to be able to make good food appear out of thin air. You can never have too much food! heart

Atomic Chica

GuardianDragonsSpirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:47 am
Invisibility would be a good one for Bella...but I like the idea of her being more able to resist her vampire impulses...

As for my power...I'm not sure...*lists character traits/tendencies* stuborness, empathy, sympathetic, tuned-into emotions, thoughtful, good at figuring out what others are thinking, curiosity, etc...It might be something like Edward's or Jasper's (I know lots have people have been saying this, but I really think it works for me). On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if it was flight... (head in the clouds, plus have always dreamed of flying with no aid (think big black or white feathered wings! ^_^))...

Who knows...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:15 am
i always thought having the power to create illusions would be cool.  

alexx1818

ActOnYourImpulse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:25 am
I have a weak power of sight and sound, but if I want to stregthen that. I do see ghosts but only for a few seconds, and when I listen to nothing, I can hear them speak. If there was a way to stregthen this, I would love that.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:43 pm
MistressVampFreek
I have a weak power of sight and sound, but if I want to stregthen that. I do see ghosts but only for a few seconds, and when I listen to nothing, I can hear them speak. If there was a way to stregthen this, I would love that.

Wow that is awesome!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:48 pm
mine would be sorta like Jasper but i could probably read someone's mind while i feel their emotions so ya 3nodding  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff