Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Excalibur (medieval-fantasy/intermediate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:00 pm
(why not karns drunk why not the merc)

"I like ale though." He muttered into the bar as the bartender uncaring of their discussion refilled his tankard. "See bar-guy thinks I should have another." Karn slurred sitting up and grabbing the tankard he took a swig "Plus it wakes me up in the morning." He added seeming a bit better. "I do need to have my wits about me as I go to Ya'hilder." As he said this he shut up realizing he had just said where he thought the sword was.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:43 am
"Uh...all right," Lily wasn't certain that it was good to have that much alcohol, but she decided not to say anything more. She shook her head, and then wondered to herself why Seymour suddenly starting killing people. "Karn..." she said slowly. "Do you have any idea why that guy was ...fine, and then started slaughtering people? It just didn't seem...normal. Should we try to go and stop him?" Seymour had left the tavern, and Lily hoped that meant he wouldn't kill any more people.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:13 am
Seymour look at the dead bodies of the knights.
"What have I... done? I just killed the leaders of this towns security... More deaths will follow because of me!" He yelled, and slammed his fist to the ground. He jumped out of the window and landed in a tree, and heard a loud scream coming from the room he had just been in.
"I...brought your ale- WHAT THE HELL!" A woman screamed.
Seymour hopped out of the tree, dove into a fountain to wash off the blood, and ran out of Camelot, and hid in a forest beside it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:02 pm
((What room was the scream from? The tavern? Or the castle?))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:23 pm
((The castle.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:14 pm
The heavy clopping of hooves drolled out on the hard dirt. The great Black Stallion galloped forth past the brambles of the wood slowly spreading and giving way as the entrance of the Kingdom drew closer. The cloaked rider hunched low though kept the rear lifted to give the horse freedom for longer movement.
There was a moment, a second where the black rider caught sight of another traveler. A man in silver armor with a long broadsword. The piercing golden eyes of magical origins scrutinized the man for but a moment under the shadow of the cloak. The form of the hiding man shone through the wall of trees before the gaze turned back to the small, crude path and continued forth.

SpunkyOtaku

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:46 pm
((I have no idea what to post.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:52 pm
Poor little Author crashed through the undergrowth, in desperate searching for a helping hand.
"HELP! SOMEONE HELP!!"
The scrawny adolescent did not have any pants on. Only a loincloth and yard of fabric wrapped around his waist for modesty. Unfortunately he felt the need to leave his pants behind, given their recent staining. He stumbled, hands outstretched and legs finding strong enough ground to trod upon.
Wait.. he could see... he could see someone! He tumbled through.
"Help!" he called out in his nasal voice as he crashed through. "Help me please, there's a big death rider- and he's gonna kill me, please you have to help!"  

SpunkyOtaku

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:58 pm
"Huh!?" Seymour said, as he heard a boy screaming for help. He saw the boy fall through a bush without his pants on."Who are you?" He asked. "And why the hell don't you have your pants on? But how do I know your not pranking me...?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:56 pm
"But he was huge!" He said, as though it answered the man's questions, though it only answered one. Poor boy was spooked.
He stretched his arms up. "He was bigger than this, and was all black, and on a horse, and had glowing eyes..." He pointed to his own wide green eyes. as he blabbered on.
"I-I just got away," he made to walk forward, but ended up tripping over himself. He crawled up. "Please, you have to help me!"  

SpunkyOtaku

Furyal

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:50 am
"Sure." He said. "What do you need help with?" He walked up to him and sat down.
"All I know is that your getting chased. You didn't tell me what you need help with."

((Writers Block))  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:07 pm
((I'm still waiting for a post by Isis and the group. xD))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:24 pm
((I see. XD))  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:34 pm
((I'll give them some time, but I may send a PM if necessary.))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:34 pm
((You do that then.))  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers