I dread them D:
  Never have them :(
  whutevuh ;0
View Results

the_underworks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:45 pm
dirty flashbacks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:00 pm
I dream in color. Hey, could someone please try and explain this? I had a dream, three years ago, that my great-grandma died. The next day, when I came home from school, my mom told me she died. I've had a lot of similar dreams, but i don't know how to explain them!  

Twisted Maggot

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:35 pm
Isis11213
I dream in color. Hey, could someone please try and explain this? I had a dream, three years ago, that my great-grandma died. The next day, when I came home from school, my mom told me she died. I've had a lot of similar dreams, but i don't know how to explain them!
Was she sick, were you worried or afraid of her dying at the time you had the dream?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:40 am
Dreams are just the day's past events in a strange way.  

vincejustvince

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:29 pm
XWraith_LordX
Was she sick, were you worried or afraid of her dying at the time you had the dream?

Not that I was aware of, no. No one would tell me anything. We used to visit her a lot, and one day, a day that we were supposed to be visiting, my mom cancelled the plans and never told me why...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:46 pm
I don't remember a huge amount of dreams that I have but there are a few. My dreams are usually so real that at first when I wake I don't believe they're a dream. I use to have this reoccuring dream that I was falling off a building and I'd land in a bed at the bottom...physically my body would jerk so that I'd feel like I had really fell. I haven't had that one in years though.

And I had one once that there was a shooting in my school and the guy I had a huge crush on had been shot. I remember sitting in a pool of his blood just holding him and crying even though the shooter was still around. And though I held him and cried for him, he was reaching out for someone else. I think it kinda fortold me that'd he'd never love me back. I loved him with all my being and he never once thought about returning the feeling. I'm sitll trying to get over him and he's with another girl now. I still dream about him alot.  

Obeydontstray

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:27 pm
I can remember most of my dreams quite well and they are all in color. I had this dream in the middle of the week,but, it sure is the most vivid and interesting as of late. It starts off I'm hanging out my ex-boyfriend's Rob's house. We're not together or anything, it's just friends spending time together. Things start getting a little weird and I convince him to cheat on his current girlfriend Candy. We start making out and what not and take it into his shower. His mom walks in on us and is a little freaked out, but, not mad or anything. She says that his dad will be home soon and that we shouldn't be in there. For some reason we go into her room instead of his and continue the makeout session in there with merely towels on. After a bit of that, we got dressed and decided to got out. We got into a blue Hummer (He ,in reality, doesn't own a car.) and drove to Snyder Plaza, which, is a shopping center/strip mall type thing in our neighborhood. We got into an argument about something, things escalated, and he regretted the night & cheating on the girl. We were meeting somebody in the parking lot and I just tell him to literally just shut the ******** up and then go to meet a group of our friends on the other end of the lot. I start to walk back over with them and he starts s**t again and says he's leaving me there and starts up the car. I yell like,"Well, you know what ********" and kick the back of his car. I had my Fly UK boots on, which, are lace up ankle boots with 4 inch platforms,so, it left a pretty visible dent. A the end of the dream, I'm just watching him drive away.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:59 pm
Lately I've been dreaming of driving like a maniac with a bottle of bourbon in my cup holder.  

the_underworks

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:04 pm
the_underworks
Lately I've been dreaming of driving like a maniac with a bottle of bourbon in my cup holder.

eek That's so weird. Last night I had a dream that I was driving, horribly, (well duh, because I'm not even 15 yet, but still) and then I crashed, the car blew up, and I died...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:11 pm
Howling Maggot
the_underworks

eek That's so weird. Last night I had a dream that I was driving, horribly, (well duh, because I'm not even 15 yet, but still) and then I crashed, the car blew up, and I died...
I don't know why, but I always dream I'm driving in Pennsylvania .  

the_underworks

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:13 pm
the_underworks
Howling Maggot
the_underworks

Hm. Weird. Maybe you'll drive like that in Pennsylvania one day? xD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:37 pm
Howling Maggot
the_underworks
Howling Maggot
the_underworks

Hm. Weird. Maybe you'll drive like that in Pennsylvania one day? xD
Naaaah,,, I don't think I will ever go back to Pennsylvania.  

the_underworks

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:52 pm
Twisted Maggot
XWraith_LordX

Not that I was aware of, no. No one would tell me anything. We used to visit her a lot, and one day, a day that we were supposed to be visiting, my mom cancelled the plans and never told me why...
It was just an ordinary premonition. Don't read too much into it, they just happen from time to time.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:10 am
Last night I had a very creepy dream...

I was over my friend Dylan's house. He was watching TV and I was listening to my mp3 player, when all of a sudden, I heard footsteps outside. Which is weird, because I couldn't even hear the television over my music. I paused the song, and asked Dylan if he heard that noise. He said no and looked at me weirdly. He suggested I should get some sleep, but I refused. I put the music back on and thought nothing of the noise. Then, I heard whispers in my head. I couldn't make them all out because most of them were in another language, but some of them were, "Kill the girl, kill kill kill!" and, "Not now, not now. Patience, my brothers." And another sounded like, "She knows too much," but I can't be sure. I screamed and started running toward the windows to see if anyone was outside. Dylan asked, "What's wrong with you today? What happened?" I explained wildly, and his eyes widened. Then, my ex boyfriend came over with a gun. He looked at me, aimed the gun right for my heart, and shot me. I fell to the floor, but I felt no pain whatsoever. I wasn't dead, though. The voices stirred again, but this time they were all in another language. My eyes turned from dark brown to white, and I woke up.  

Twisted Maggot

the_underworks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:02 pm
Twisted Maggot
Last night I had a very creepy dream...

I was over my friend Dylan's house. He was watching TV and I was listening to my mp3 player, when all of a sudden, I heard footsteps outside. Which is weird, because I couldn't even hear the television over my music. I paused the song, and asked Dylan if he heard that noise. He said no and looked at me weirdly. He suggested I should get some sleep, but I refused. I put the music back on and thought nothing of the noise. Then, I heard whispers in my head. I couldn't make them all out because most of them were in another language, but some of them were, "Kill the girl, kill kill kill!" and, "Not now, not now. Patience, my brothers." And another sounded like, "She knows too much," but I can't be sure. I screamed and started running toward the windows to see if anyone was outside. Dylan asked, "What's wrong with you today? What happened?" I explained wildly, and his eyes widened. Then, my ex boyfriend came over with a gun. He looked at me, aimed the gun right for my heart, and shot me. I fell to the floor, but I felt no pain whatsoever. I wasn't dead, though. The voices stirred again, but this time they were all in another language. My eyes turned from dark brown to white, and I woke up.
weird... i heard many interpretations on the significance of dreams, but the one I would find the weirdest for your dream states that dreams are visions of your most profound desire...

I'm still driving recklessly in my dreams XD  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces