News Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sapphire Seven

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:42 am
Current status: crying

Soon as he came home, he told me about a girl that might be his soul mate..
He keeps talking about her, making me feel like I'm worthless. Every time he talks about her again, I keep going in to the bedroom, to try to go to bed, yet he barges in and talks about her some more. I know I have to be an adult about this, but I can't help but cry. Says he won't 'cheat' on me until I'm gone, yet he is so absorbed with this new girl of his. He wants me out, and I don't know what to do anymore...

Apparently, I'm not good enough for him, or any relationships, for that matter.

I have no place to stay, because my dad has his mother in law in the guest room (plus, my step-mom controls what my dad does, which makes things worse). Can't afford to move anywhere either..

I JUST WANT TO DIE ALREADY! This is the first time I've actually considered suicide.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:32 am
aecy
well zann, if you want the link, I can send it to you with the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yesh, gimme biggrin

^_^

*roots for bd getting her acc back soon*

@Sapphire: you know.. there is a way.. but that is only possible if you are morally decayed and have a good backhand slap..

I don't have to go into details, since I have a feeling that you get the idea..

but you'll have to be mentally strong as tempered steel(or lack any trace of compassion) to be able to pull it off..

yea, I'm gonna go over here now and shut up.. sweatdrop  

zann

Conversationalist

scubaso

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:31 am
Sapphire Seven
Current status: crying

Soon as he came home, he told me about a girl that might be his soul mate..
He keeps talking about her, making me feel like I'm worthless. Every time he talks about her again, I keep going in to the bedroom, to try to go to bed, yet he barges in and talks about her some more. I know I have to be an adult about this, but I can't help but cry. Says he won't 'cheat' on me until I'm gone, yet he is so absorbed with this new girl of his. He wants me out, and I don't know what to do anymore...

Apparently, I'm not good enough for him, or any relationships, for that matter.

I have no place to stay, because my dad has his mother in law in the guest room (plus, my step-mom controls what my dad does, which makes things worse). Can't afford to move anywhere either..

I JUST WANT TO DIE ALREADY! This is the first time I've actually considered suicide.

sapphire...
i know it's easier said than done, but...
you have to find strength in yourself.
and, we're here to help.
heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:50 pm
guys suck a$$ somtimes  

Divine Ishtar

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:25 pm
ruin peoples lifes and dont think twice about it  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:09 pm
Shareta
VERY IMPORTANT NEWS!
ok so not that important but someone gave me this cup (egg nog one) anonomesly(cant spell) and it said: ilu so i give u a gift ;D (somthing like that)
if u did it tell me! i hate not knowing! evil 4laugh

What did you get? sorry, bad typing gets me what I am not paying attention. If I still had my other account I am sure you would be after me saying I had given it to you.
Oh, and the mod I have been PMing about my account said that the hacker was using my account to phish for other passwords. So my other account in under a temporary ban until an omnimod gets to me.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:13 pm
Arrie Warclaw
Shareta
VERY IMPORTANT NEWS!
ok so not that important but someone gave me this cup (egg nog one) anonomesly(cant spell) and it said: ilu so i give u a gift ;D (somthing like that)

What did you get? sorry, bad typing gets me what I am not paying attention. If I still had my other account I am sure you would be after me saying I had given it to you.
Oh, and the mod I have been PMing about my account said that the hacker was using my account to phish for other passwords. So my other account in under a temporary ban until an omnimod gets to me.

figures that's what she was up to, since she was locked out but still on as you. sad  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:55 pm
Yes, all the posting in random threads. That was probably her using my account to imbed the code for the hack popup. But I think my PMing the site mod I found might help the process along. Since I have actually been talking to him I am sure that this helps them to know that the action seen on my account after a certain point in time are not my actions and that I can verify that my account was hacked and provide proof through Wraith.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:12 pm
Arrie Warclaw
Shareta
VERY IMPORTANT NEWS!

egg nog cup from christmas thing  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:24 pm
Shareta

Ah. You know, that is something I would have so given you too.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:43 pm
Arrie Warclaw
Shareta

ha really? no money?  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:51 pm
Shareta
Arrie Warclaw
Shareta

ha really? no money?

No, I would have added in gold to. Plus a couple more other cute things.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:33 pm
Arrie Warclaw
Shareta
Arrie Warclaw
Shareta

ha really? no money?

No, I would have added in gold to. Plus a couple more other cute things.

4laugh
rofl thx XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:48 am
kilimbos news box: omg is this the 6000 post in the guild?

well as you know i havnt been on in a while. my computer is normal again. except for that part about me not being able to change my avi. and uh, who sent me that purse? i know someone here sent it to me. also, i applied to be a beta tester for the mmo. :p

edit: OMG IT IS!!! WOOOOOOOT!!!

do i win anything?  

K T Kibika

Dangerous Capitalist

Sapphire Seven

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:56 am
kilimbo
kilimbos news box: omg is this the 6000 post in the guild?

well as you know i havnt been on in a while. my computer is normal again. except for that part about me not being able to change my avi. and uh, who sent me that purse? i know someone here sent it to me. also, i applied to be a beta tester for the mmo. :p

edit: OMG IT IS!!! WOOOOOOOT!!!

do i win anything?

Welcome back! *gets dibs on first glompings*  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out