Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Assasin's Creed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:48 am
"It is my fault, your father was strong, but not strong enough. I'll get your revenge Hiroku, he was basically my brother" Jynx said still crying "Don't cry it wasn't up to you to save him, it was mine." Jynx said struggling to smile at Hiroku, tears still running down both of thier faces. "He told me to give you this after he died." Jynx said, he then took of the necklace around his neck and put it on Hiroku's, Hiroku then grew into a 17 year old human boy, sword around his waist. "If you want your full powers to activate wear that, that was your father's, when he was human.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:18 am
Hiroku bowed "Thank you for your kind word"he said  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:22 am
((Another Good Amv selection))

Sasuke Not Naruto, Bleach Another Sasuke  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:13 pm
Kazu watched the exchange quietly, only picking at her food. She stood up from the table and was about to leave the room before she said, "I'm going to get all the blood off..." Then, she left, going to her old home.
Damn, I look like a mess... She thought as she looked at the mirror. She held up a pair of scissors and started cutting her hair, making it so short it barely touched her shoulders. She then changed into an ANBU uniform that she had found in her closet. To her surprise, everything had been up kept. She sighed.
Kazu jumped out of her window and up to the roof, looking up at the sky. Everything was so peaceful, but she knew it couldn't be true. Something in the back of her mind was warning her that something bad was about to happen.
The same memory flashed in her mind, but this time she could remember parts of what was said. She concentrated hard.
"Next Great War... attack... no one... stand... chance... Leaf..." At the last word, her eyes snapped open. "Oh my god!" She murmured as she shot up to her feet.
They're going to attack Leaf! She thought. She didn't know who or when, but she did know that it hadn't been yet. She dashed towards Tsunade's office frantically. I can't believe I forgot something so damn important!  

OkamiKazu

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:24 pm
Seiyaku ran after Kazu"Whats wrong!" he yelled  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:57 pm
She didn't stop, but yelled out, hoping that he would hear. "Somebody's gonna attack Leaf, and I think it's gonna be Sound!" She shouted. It made perfect sense in her mind. Sound would attack Leaf, which would make Sand respond. Sound would call upon all its allies and before you knew it, a new Great Shinobi War would be underway.
And it was already to late to stop it...  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:23 pm
tasu started to lagh at the litte boy and jynx he realy new what happened to the kid's father he said you guys are idiot you don't know the real story.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:56 pm
Yuna stopped crying and got up, she pulled her anbu mask on and tied the strap to the black case around her so it was hanging on her back. She started to walk to her appartment, still wet with her clothes clinging to her body.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:01 pm
tasu had ditched the guy and left them with a clone and the real tasu bumed in to the girl that he saw earlyer hey it's you agin.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:30 pm
Seiyaku appeared "Kazu remebered and said that Sound will probably attack leaf"he yelled."ok lets get to lady hokage"said and Sakata her ,Seiyaku,Kazrai, and Hiroku dissapeared  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:35 pm
tasu sent a clone to help sakata the clone got to her and said hey the real tasu said do you want me to help you?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:48 pm
"heh i'm fine, i just needed to confirm the death of someone........i took care of it." Yuna said with her mask partially muffling her voice.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:55 pm
tasu cut the mask in to two pieces now shut up and awnser me i know you need help weather you know it or not.tasu nocked her out and put her on his back and tasu started to run where jynx was. but what he mad sure to keep close was her and the case.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:06 pm
Yuna wakes up and whacks Tasu in the back of the head. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" She yelled jumping away from him, grabbbing her case.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:07 pm
"Tasu what the hell did you do!!!"yelled Sakata seeing the girl slung over his back  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff