Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:16 am
Thalea-You can also get alicorns through Sirenz's RL Commissions and I think maybe by bribes too. So you could quest for one but it'd either be for a lot if you can get them through bribes or for the set RL price.

Fallen Leaves-I'm pretty sure crimped is a unicorn only hairstyle, I've never seen that particular hairstyle on a regular (but maybe the crimped can be passed onto regular/other breed offspring) or any other breed before. Only uni.

Inkume-Only thing I can answer is that yeah Leviathan is most likely a mutant because of his unique fins (looks like wings to me XD) and tail.

Kailey Koreco-I doubt it's a mutation, I think you can get them through customs also. But I'm not 100% sure about being able to get them through customs.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:52 pm
I... sorta really don't like using the flutter wings that are given so i hope that flutter wings being anything goes still... goes. Since the wings aren't at all templated.

SO THATS MY QUESTION TOO. Since i want to open customs soonish and don't want to hold them in error.  

natsu
Artist

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:40 pm
I PERSONALLY wouldnt count them mutant... cause.. I dont have any flutter templates? And its not like its hell to make them..

But I dunno if thats my decision to make xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:23 pm
Thank you ^.^

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:45 pm
I could swear I remember reading at one point in time that flutters were the only breed that could have custom wings without being considered mutants, but the only quote I can find to the effect is from Sirenz's RL slots, which I know are a kind of special circumstances, anyway:

Quote:
:Flutter:.
(Flutters have butterfly wings. Most wings are customized but I do have some lineart wings already created. I will use one of those unless otherwise specified to do so. The unedited versions use 5 standard wings already These wings are lunar month, monarch, tiger swallowtail, swallowtail, and regular butterfly)

I would imagine (and I admittedly have absolutely no official word that a custom wing would be considered edited (depending on difficulty the level of edits), but not a mutant, and if you used a templated wing with no other edits either, it would be considered an unedited flutter.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:34 am
A couple of quick questions on pricing~

Say I wanted to have scars all over the body base of a Soquili. Would this count as complex coloring for the 50k addition, or would I need to factor in more? O:

Also, if I wanted bandages wrapped up along the Soquili's legs, would this count as a clothing edit? Would this, coupled with taking the beads/feathers out of the braided tail, count as +150k for clothing, jewelry, and hair?

... for that matter, would getting the longer hair over the hooves be factored into the +150k for the clothing, hair, and jewelry, or does that count in a separate section from the hair?

Thank you very much~

derivative

Anxious Prophet

Upside.-.Down

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:40 pm
Are the original Kalona lines still available? :3

(The ones with the other tail/horns. xD)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:38 pm
Would scar tissue or burns on a Soquili face be classified as a mutation even though it doesn't change a large portion of the line?

And would it cost more to have a thicker stallion like Gypsy King?

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

The Trapped One

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:08 pm
May Horses Roam Where Dragons Fear to fly...

Okay, so I got a slot, and ordered a custom, and then found out after I filled out the form and submitted it, that there is already a basket with the name I was going for.

Is this allowed, do I have to change the name?? If so how do I do this? Since the rule says no editing it after submitting..?!

next question. I know there can only be one type of cosplay allowed but are you allowed to have more than one type of horse breed? Example, is it okay to make a Vanner horse if someone already has one? *if so I'm screwed.* is there a way to fix it, will I loose my spot, or is that allowed? since it's a breed of horse. ??

And may you find me at the end waiting for you.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:49 pm
I tried the best I could to answer questions, hopefully it'll help somewhat but if not maybe a colourist or colourists will stop by soon and answer the questions correctly. I tried answering to the best of my knowledge, how I classify things, or what I've heard from the main thread in the past.

@Siddah-Depends on what sort of bandages you mean. If you mean the ones you can get from HarperKing's shop (Shop)? I think you can get those type of accessories with your custom when you order (or at least from what I've heard) but if they're unique bandages then they will likely be classed as an edit. I've never actually heard of anyone removing the beads/feathers before so not sure if you can do that but if you can it should fall under that price (including the hair over the hooves since I think as it's still hair it'll fall under hair).

@Evening Night-I think if the thickness is just the hair about the hooves (really bushy hair) I think it may just be a hair edit (might be wrong since it is rather thick) but if you're talking about making the legs thicker that would be a mutation (unless they changed that recently). Like with Skye's Telikos, his legs are thick. I guess looking at Gypsy King now, he seems a little thick about the legs but maybe that's just because of the rather thick hair around the hooves, like an illusion sort of.

@The Trapped One-
1. Two soquili can have the same name but do not abuse this. Try to be creative with your names at all costs. We are such a big shop that accidents with people getting the same name happen. Came from the first page, under the news updates.

I think for horsebreeds you can. I recently purchased a paint based Soquili and there are other paints out there and I was still allowed to get him and so I think with horsebreeds, you can get more of one type so long as they look different from other horsebreeds of that same type. But I might be wrong about that.  

Rita Zyon

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:28 pm
Rita Zyon
@Evening Night-I think if the thickness is just the hair about the hooves (really bushy hair) I think it may just be a hair edit (might be wrong since it is rather thick) but if you're talking about making the legs thicker that would be a mutation (unless they changed that recently). Like with Skye's Telikos, his legs are thick. I guess looking at Gypsy King now, he seems a little thick about the legs but maybe that's just because of the rather thick hair around the hooves, like an illusion sort of.
Well, Gypsy King and Morrow both have thicker lines. I compared them on a paint program and it's the lines on the back part of each leg that is just like five pixels further. It doesn't change the lines completely, more like they were moved out more. Thanks for taking the time to answer, but I'll wait until a colorists lets me know.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:18 am
Rita Zyon

@The Trapped One-
1. Two soquili can have the same name but do not abuse this. Try to be creative with your names at all costs. We are such a big shop that accidents with people getting the same name happen. Came from the first page, under the news updates.

I think for horsebreeds you can. I recently purchased a paint based Soquili and there are other paints out there and I was still allowed to get him and so I think with horsebreeds, you can get more of one type so long as they look different from other horsebreeds of that same type. But I might be wrong about that.

Whew *Wipes brow* thank you ^^!!  

The Trapped One

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:42 am
I had a question about one of my foal certs. It doesn't have my horses name on it, it just has ??? Is there anyway I can get that changed to her name?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:22 am
LunaRei_SilverBlood
I had a question about one of my foal certs. It doesn't have my horses name on it, it just has ??? Is there anyway I can get that changed to her name?

PM the colorist with the foal's current cert as well as desired name & personality. :3
(If the foal is from a breeding, then the PM should be consolidated to have all the names & personalities of all foals from that breeding in it. <3)

Upside.-.Down

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:21 am
Haha Evelyn's question was mine to. XD I was also wondering if you'd have to pay more for the "draft" horse lines.

To continue the topic about the "thicker lines" the Drummer stallion from the event is also made that way. :3 All parts of him are thicker then the normal breeds.

Now I have another question. I dont know if it was asked here or not so if it was already answered sorry for asking it again. owo; Too many questions were asked to keep track of.

About the Kirins; are there normal horns to choose from or are the horns custom for each one? And for their tails. They'd always be the uni's tails right? Or could you custom those to an extent without them being considered mutants? I guess that goes for the horns too. Could you ask for custom horns on Kirins or would that also be mutant only?

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff