Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:36 pm
"Umm... sure. Why not?" James says, setting his notebook aside as he picks up the guitar. Warming up his fingers to the feel of his new guitar, James shakily begins to play Rock of Ages by Def Leppard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncjcjpQzceQ

(Just in case you want to hear the song...)  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:39 pm
User Image
Hope watched with a smile. "Your good. Don't be so nervous. I won't laugh if you mess up."
User Image

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:42 pm
Smoldered-Starlight
User Image
Updates, rules, and other plots.
Events for you.
First Post On Page Six; Winner of 1k.
First Post On Page 20; Winner of 2k.
User Image

(Lol, you won yourself 1k... xd )  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:43 pm
Bigfoot9000
Smoldered-Starlight
User Image
Updates, rules, and other plots.
Events for you.
First Post On Page Six; Winner of 1k.
First Post On Page 20; Winner of 2k.
User Image

(Lol, you won yourself 1k... xd )

User Image
** Ha ha. xD ~~
User Image

high tendencies

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:12 pm
Seymour flew towards a concert about thirty minute ago, when nobody noticed him. He stared out into the open, listening to the usic. they were good....
"I'm so glad nobody can see me when the crowds are full.. " He said, and turned into his human form and sat on a wall.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:57 am
User Image
Alex sighed angrily, "Hope! New song, now!" He said, running a hand over his blond spikes. "Cool it," Said the drummer. "She's talking to some one." Alex rolled his eyes, and Hope's cheeks turned pink. "Oh, sorry. James, want to join us on this song?" The drummer looked up at James for a minute, studying his guitar.
User Image

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:05 am
Smoldered-Starlight
User Image
Hope watched with a smile. "Your good. Don't be so nervous. I won't laugh if you mess up."
User Image

"Its not that..." James says continuing to play to song, "Its just that I'm out of practice." James adds finishing off the song.

"Sure, but I don't know any of your songs." James says, standing up and offering a hand to Hope, letting his guitar hang from his shoulder on its strap. And then seeing Alex glaring in their dircetion he adds "And you already have a guitar player."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:19 am
User Image
Hope sighed, "So. Alex can deal. Can you play bass?" She asked walking up on stage.
User Image

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:23 am
"I have a little experiance playing bass, but again I'm still out of practice." James replies, following Hope up on stage.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:26 am
User Image
Hope nodded, handing him the instrument. "Alex, he'll keep the steady low note, while you play high. Just like practice. And you," She turned to the drummer, "Will keep us in line." She smiled. Turning to the person playing keyboards she nodded, "We'll play number three. Okay?" Then, with out waiting for answers Hope turned to James. "Just play low like a foundation, and you'll be fine." She smiled, fixing her mic. "Ready?"
User Image

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:36 am
Letting his new guitar hang from his shoulder, James took the bass guitar Hope handed to him and ran his fingers over the strings. Listening to the sound James shrugs and says, "Good enough..." Plugging the guitar into the amp James nods to Hope, telling her that he was ready.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:40 am
User Image
Alex shrugged his shoulders, at least he didn't have to share the amp. They always had an extra. "Okay." Hope said, and Alex started playing. Hope waiting for some counts before entering and making the music twirl through the crowds.
User Image

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:51 am
Following suit, James dropped in a few counts later with the low bass guitar. Feeling his fingers fly from string to string, James remembered the joy he got out playing the guitar. Letting the music wash over him James continued to rock, making sure not to out-step the lead guitarist.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:31 pm
User Image
Hope smiled inwardly, the song seemed to putting everyone in a trance. Finally, the song slowed and stopped. "Now what?" Alex asked, ready to play something else. "Solo." She smiled. Alex sighed, put nodded, and like the rest of the band, he stepped back a bit to give Hope the front of the stage. "OK," She breathed and began to sing the star spangled banner. It was for the soldiers that came home, and most saluted, others gazed at the memorial where all the names of the fallen were engraved. Hope felt her stomach twist, Edward's name was on there, and they didn't even know if he was dead. So was her father's. Hope pushed away the nausea and finished the song. Feeling a bit dizzy she stepped away from the mic and clapping crowd and leaned against James.
User Image

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:34 pm
Like the rest of the band James stepped back, giving Hope the stage for her solo. Taking by surprise when Hope stepped back from the mic and fell against him, James couldn't help but blush as she came to him instead of one of her band members that she had known for so much longer.

Not knowing what was wrong or what to say, James switched the bass guitar to his left hand and patted her on the shoulders, hoping to sooth whatever was wrong.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff