Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Sniper Game Archives
Round 2 Thread [Unlocked/New Announcement April 25 12:35PM) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:32 pm
*goes to a corner a huddles to as little as he can get pulls coat over himself* heeeheeeheee stupid pigs . . . *linkin park-bleed it out starts playing* okay that's better *gets back up* and noone knows where it is . . . ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:32 pm
User Image

LCP suddenly looks up.
"I have my suspicions."

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

Beyond Betrayal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:33 pm

User Image
If L's a genius...If L's a freak...

BB nodded her head "Aye, the sooner this is over with, the better. Otha'wise, me crew may leave without me." She grabbed another bottle, what a negative thought.

(Bye Calisto, Psy, and Cattrain :3 )

...then B's an extreme genius....then B's an extreme freak.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:33 pm
Larry peeks out from the hat, and jumps down. He scurries under the door, past the police man.
"LARRY! YOU b*****d" Cries Psy as she runs after him.
[[Gotta go. Bye!]]  

Intergalactic StarDust

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:35 pm
User Image

LCP throws her boo at Razin. She walks over to him, and while secretly observing him says
"Hey, don't take my book."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:35 pm
Pesci pushes the food away and slides off of the wall onto the ground. He hits a button on the GO Phones he was listening to. "Let the bodies hit the--okay, not the best choice of a song," he mumbles. He switches it off and takes another swig.  

Pesci-Alettati

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:36 pm
-Zig stops taking notes for a minute and grabbed a wrapped up sandwich he had under his hat- "Mmmm food." -He took a bite from the sandwich while watching the others as if he was watching a play-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:36 pm
User Image

LCP sighs as she struts off with her book. She places Jake on her head and walks around the border of the room while reading.  

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:37 pm
User Image

LCP suddenly stops. She throws daggers at Ziggy and sits where she is.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:38 pm
Lucky Charms Pancake
User Image

LCP throws her boo at Razin. She walks over to him, and while secretly observing him says
"Hey, don't take my book."

hey i didn't take no book . . . just hid in the corner for a minute to turn on the hidden mp3 player even a cavity search won't reveal it xd . . . *goes to calisto's passed out self steals vodka* sorry calisto but i need a drink again . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

Pesci-Alettati
Pesci pushes the food away and slides off of the wall onto the ground. He hits a button on the GO Phones he was listening to. "Let the bodies hit the--okay, not the best choice of a song," he mumbles. He switches it off and takes another swig.

(LMAO!)  
(I'm late again! Darn it! )

He looks at people eating, thinking the rum is poison and the food has a needle in it. Still thinking the food will kill you, he says, "Is it really okay to eat in here?" he then started reading a book called 'Yotsuba&!'. Starting the first chapter, he says, "The name's Merchant by the way. My Yeti's name is Yuki. It's Japanese for snow."  

Your Resident Merchant

Pesci-Alettati

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:39 pm
BlueAltitude
Pesci-Alettati

(LMAO!)

(Heh, I just had to!)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:40 pm
User Image

LCP watches as Jake curiously walks over to Yuki. Soon, she follows  

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

Beyond Betrayal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:41 pm

User Image
If L's a genius...If L's a freak...

BB leaned back on a chair. Drawing another one by her, she set her feet on it. Swallowing a swing from another bottle of rum she grinned at Merchant "Y'ello Merchie and Yuki. I take it the food is fine, not a soul has dropped dead yet."

...then B's an extreme genius....then B's an extreme freak.
User Image

Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces