Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:31 pm
hey eathy i like you and the way you rp so im welcoming you which i dont do for most ppl FEEL HONORED!!! THE MIGHTY LATUF HADS SPOKEN lol jk jk welcome to the family man  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:50 pm
um okkkk I'm not used to compliments o-o  

BALTHlER

9-ArkAngel-9 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 17 Total: 28 (2-40)

9-ArkAngel-9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:52 pm
OLA everybody im 9-Arkangel-9 4laugh i will rule the world!!!!! Mohahahaha!! cheese_whine User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:42 pm
hey im dark and im friends with kira and gawra.........  

Requiem_Dragon

Alice KH1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:20 pm
To people who don't know me, my name is Alice. I am eighteen years of age and have been a member of Gaiaonline.com since the year 2006. I was invited into this guild by my wonderful friend, Gawra, whom I hold a high respect for (though it is very often mistaken as a "crush"). I hope to provide the Guild with as much as possible with my services and to become of some sort of use to the roleplaying community. I enjoy most types of roleplay but it has to involve no strong romance or uneeded gore. I also refuse to roleplay with people who are too lazy to type full sentences or even full words. A side note is that short replies annoy me. However, it's still bearable and we all have our moments of a blank mind.

I'm not as serious as I may sound. I have a good sense of humor and the types of roleplays I would be best at is comedy or adventure. I'm rather good with light romance also. I don't have an "official" roleplaying character (meaning I don't goggle random anime images and pick one I've already seen a million times here on Gaia) and make up a storyline about them thats already been done. I always try to be original.

So... yeah. o.O

Am gunna roam about on the Guild a bit more now. (:
Thank you for the invite, Gawra!! heart >3<

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:37 pm
4laugh no pwoblemo  

BALTHlER

dracona wolf

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:50 pm
Im Dracona, semi-new to Rp, but getting used to it 3nodding Have friends on here, who call me ...trisha. plz dont call me that unless i know you sweatdrop Hoping to meet new friends here , Its fun knowing some of the people here  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:45 pm
lol I have a RP character named Trisha! A very good character I believe. And a very nice name smile ! But for now ill just call you Wolf. Hello Wolf smile  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:53 pm
Hey everybody, names Seth or Lucifer as most call me. I enjoy Rping mostly in romance or fighting, Want to learn more Pm me at most or join in a battle. See ya!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:27 pm
i'm doom i <3 almost all anime
ilike all things super-natural and cute things even with my dark outlook on life
i'm an insomniac
i also have no life and am proud of it
i'll listen to just about anyone  

Doom919191

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:48 am
WHOO!! TRISHA JOINED!!!! :3 hi trisha~ and welcome all newcomers!!! (probably a bit late to welcome you all sweatdrop eh you don't mind though ;o )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:01 pm
hi my name is Payg i love to rp and have fun and everybody in this guild seems very nice and am happy to be aparat of it! defintly lives up to its name! <3
i enjoy making new friends and am very open minded feel free to talk to me. smile
(iv been part of this guild for a couple of weeks or so and just saw this, sorry)  

PaYg

John Hyde

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:35 pm
I'm John most know me as Emery. Like RPing, Anime, writing almost anything of the sort. Im a wrighter who loves help on my latest work but alas I always find something new before I can finish..... I Emo and happy shift often some people say it changes my personality so look out. Lol!

and dreadfull my spelling is.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:03 pm
Hello im Cassarin X3 i like to rp even though i started only 2 days ago and im 15 live in tokyo and a bit of a flirt in RP i play the bard with the magic lute ^.^ (controles sound if you dont know what i mean) im sh y and blush alot so be on the look out!~  

Xaoku

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:06 pm
Wow all the way from tokyo, cool. Welcome to the Good stuff Rp guild!!!  
Announcment Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff