Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight: The Arival of "The Cult" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medusa56

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:46 am
Accalia stopped suddenly, she sensed Armand nearby. Quickly looking back at the wolf. Accalia was trying to think of a way to keep Armand a secret from the wolf. Not coming up with anything, she saw a stick close to her feet. Carefully scooting it across the ground until it was out of view. Once it was, she 'threw' it at Armand's head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:32 am
Jacob didn't understand why the vampire woman was scooting the stick about. But it seemed suspicious and that was all that was needed to put him back on edge and ready to attack. His ears went back and he growled at her.

In a offensive position he took a step closer to her. And when he did he caught the scent of another vampire. It's scent was tinged with the Cullens' scent and Bella's. This was one of the vampires that had been trying to hurt Bella. Jacob growled and bared his teeth at the vampiress and whatever vampire she was hiding in the shadows.

If they had harmed Bella in any way, he would make them pay.

violetpriestess72

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:05 pm
Edward heard Jacob growl and glared through the tree's at him. Let's get him into the house. He spoke in a low whisper to Bella. Then he picked jasper up and started for the house.

Jasper struggled violently in Edwards arms. Put me down. He growled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:30 pm
Kathrine watched over the house silently, sitting up on a very high tree branch.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:56 pm
"Katherine, get Jasper and take him to the forest, Accalia stop fooling around and help her as for you mutt..." Armand quickly appear behind Jacob "....sleep" he smiled as his wafting sleep mist wavered from his eyes to the eyes of the werewolf.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:43 pm
No, Jasper stays in the house. Edward says forcfully. Moving quickly and closing the door behind him and Bella.

Edward, Put me down! Where's Alice? Jasper stood and sat down on the piano bench.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:07 am
Bella followed, dazed behind them. "Edward, is something wrong...? You were looking into the forest like you'd heard something," she said softly.

((if Alice doesn't post, is it ok if I temporarily take her?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:29 am
A tired sensation did come over Jacob, making his mind sluggish and drozy, but he refused to submit to it. These were the bloodsuckers that had been trying to harm Bella. He was not going to allow them to dispatch him so easily.

With an angry snarl, he made an attempt to bite the male vampire. Jacob wanted him to feel pain, just like the vamp was trying to make Bella feel pain.

violetpriestess72

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:18 am
Armand jumped away from the jaws of the animal, losing some of his arm int he process. "AUUUGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! you worthless mutt!!!" he laughed a bit and then began laughing a whole lot. "You think you can win, just because oyu can't fall asleep it only means your stubborn!!!" Armand began to speak to Jasper through his mind, within the seed of his dreams with the voice of Esme "Jasper....Armand is a friend....the wolfes want to hurt him...help him..help him PLEASE!! Jasper" the false voice of Esme rang through his head.

(Yes, you can take Alice temporarily we also need a temporary Accalia since she went to camp for a little while)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:53 pm
Kathrine jumped out of the tree she was standing in and landed on the ground. She was close enough to be seen if anyone looked for her. So its Jasper you want huh? She thought.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:57 pm
Jasper's head snapped up and gave a confused look. Esme's in my head. He said, standing up and heading towards the door.

Edward grasped Jasper's arm and tugged him backwards. It's probably those filthy vamps. Esme's can speak in your mind! He looked at Bella and then Alice. Where is Esme and Carlisle?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:30 pm
Don't listen to him Jasper, he doesn't know yet, he will learn, hurt him if you must I proimse he will forgive you when he knows the truth....just help Armand the voice continued to command. "Katherine! Get Accalia! if she won't help me with this mutt you will and handle her punishment!" He yelled.  

Kivyroku

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:22 am
Too scared to do anything more, Bella retreated to a corner of the room and curled herself up in it. Just when she'd thought it'd be perfect... right before her wedding...

Tears began flowing down her cheeks. Perhaps it was destiny. Maybe she and Edward weren't meant to be married.

"Jasper, darling, look at me, "Alice said. "Esme is nowhere near here and she doesn't have the power to get into you head. It's not right, whatever your hearing. It isn't her." She ran her fingers through his hair and stroked his face, trying anything she could to soothe him. "Don't give in my love. Esme would never want you to harm any of us - or to enable someone who would."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:19 am
Fine, if you won't listen to what I say you'll just haveve to see Armand's past again! with that yell, flashes of Armand's past began flowing into Jasper's head, faster than before and more painful then the last time. If you want it to stop, then help Armand...NOW!!!  

Kivyroku

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:00 pm
Jasper gasped and then lunged for the door. He held his head and shuttered, the images tearing him up. W-we must.. He choked out, trying frantically to get the door open.

Edward grabbed Jasper and barely touched his mind before he retreated. Stop! Edward roared, for once, not knowing what to do. Alice! Call Esme and Carlisle, he'll know what to do. Edward continued to pull Jasper away from the door and towards the stairs.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff