Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
Demons Tread here (all are welcome to RP!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:14 pm
nekolulu

Blinking as she hears the branches groan, then hearing the growl again she glares at the sound still with the bird in her paws, still squeezing the life out of it she spots the owner of the growl, she growls back, she wasn't aware of whom she was messing with or the fact that she was transpassing she flicks her tail and her minis on her shoulders wiggle a bit getting ready for her to fight or flee, from the other Kat in the tree with her

One branch tilted alarmingly beneath him, nearly snapping. The branches were growing thinner the higher he went. Malum didn’t seem to notice or even care in the slightest, her just kept going up. His claws dug into the trunk of the tree and he heaved himself up closer, finally catching sight of the intruder. She was a few branches above him, and his dark eyes glittered with menace as he took a moment to study her. “You will die tonight.” He told her in a deep, gravely voice. He said it matter-of-factly; as if there she certainly had no choice in the matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:02 pm
Cleo glares as he comes up she keeps her footing and looks at at this male " why is that, I don't die so easy, you don't even know whom you are messing with." she thought about it she could get away if she wanted too, but first she wanted to know why, he said that she would die  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:05 pm
Ruriska
Aphelion lifted an eyebrow as she spoke. He waited until she had finish growling at him before picking up his knight and smoothly taking one of her pawns. Her rather deranged cackling didn’t seem to affect him at all. He simply gave a sly little smile as he placed her pawn delicately to the side. “The most perfect eh? Well… that’s saying a bit much don’t you think? I always thought Sylwia was better looking and had more brains than you.” He gave a shrug of his shoulders, leaning back in his chair and staring up at the roof. “Oh please do suggest that to my darling Adonnenniel. I’m sure she’ll find it quite amusing, and this joker certainly does like to keep others amused.”

She held his gaze firmly as she tapped her claw on the table. She gritted her teeth in irritation as her pawn was taken, tapping the rest of her fingers impatiently. She sighed and pushed another pawn forward. "Sylwia and I are both cut from the same cloth, my friend. I see her as my equal in all areas." She frowned. Sylwia and Viray were close, and not so easily pitted against each other. To Viray there was no comparing the two, they were simply equally lovely and intelligent despite their differences. Her eyes narrowed at his lack of fear at her threat. "My mother WILL tire of you, you know. It's only a matter of time before you are no longer amusing to her." She cackled wildly. "She tires of everything in time. The only thing she really cherishes is that damned rose garden, and even that won't last forever." She smirked at him, her eyes glittering dangerously.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:33 pm
Aphelion’s smiled dropped for a moment when one of his barbs failed, but it soon returned, and was utterly condescending in the way his lips tilted upwards. He looked at her as if she were a not very bright child who couldn’t understand the workings of the adult world and was attempted to appear as if she knew what she was talking about. His glittered as if filled with secrets she would never learn of.

“Viray, Viray, Viray. You don’t seem to get it. You sit here and cackle yet you’re quite blind to the truth of the matter.” He chuckled, moving his second knight forward into a battle; a bold move. “She may very well tire of you before she tires of me. Did you perhaps, in all your greatness, consider that your mother and I might be friends? Heh. Nothing lasts forever. I am quite aware of that. But there is nothing you could say to hurry the process along, nor do I pay attention to your deranged stupidity.... as amusing as it is.”

He locked his claws behind his neck, stretching his back. “I don’t scare easily darling. You’re father tried to warn me off and that didn’t work. You’re like a pussycat compared to him. I suggest you give up trying. Until your mother tells me herself that she’d like me out there door, I can assure you that none of your threatening little whispers will have any effect on my whatsoever.”

Aphelion closed his eyes as he stretched his arms up further behind him, waiting patiently for a yummy reaction.

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:18 pm
Violet Darkstarr
She sighs at his soft kiss and buries her face against his neck, moving her arms from around his neck to around his torso, sliding her hands up his back to she can better hold herself against him. She couldn’t help herself but to purr softly as he played with her hair; his arms so strong embracing her. So this was what it was like to feel safe… protected… loved? No, it couldn’t possibly be love, not so soon. But what was this? It was certainly not lust, at least no kind that she had ever known before. This was soft, tender… and so very strange. She closes her eyes and holds him tighter. Whatever this was, she was determined to not let it go… not without a fight, if it came to it. After a few moments, she reluctantly pulls back from him slightly, looking up into his dark face. A sly smile slowly spreads itself across her lips. “So tell me, Ranoll, are you going to invite me inside, or shall we continue to dwell in the doorway?” she giggles softly.

Before Ranoll could utter a word a clearing of the throat was heard just behind him. He turns to see Churel, his mother, standing there with a wide grin. "Yes, Ranoll are you planning on inviting the lady in?" She winks at him playfully and brushes past him completely, taking Velvet by the shoulders and holding her at arm's length. "My, my aren't you a pretty thing! Come in, come in!" Churel loops her arm into Velvet's and then loops the other into Ranolls and leads the two into the house. "What's your name, dear? And how long are you staying?" Churel couldn't hide her hopes that this girl would turn out for Ranoll much better than his father had turned out for her.

"Mother...." Ranoll growled as she dragged the two inside. He sighed and allowed his mother her fun, however, knowing full when the heartache his own father had caused her. He had no intention of letting this female go anytime soon anyways and she'd have to meet his mom at some point. She'd have to meet a host of demons by the time his family was done with her. He hoped Velvet wouldn't get too intimidated by some of the more intense members of his family. "She'll stay as long as she likes," he answers, smiling at Velvet. "I've welcomed her here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:26 pm

She ground her teeth together in seething fury. She gripped the table tightly, her claws digging in deeply and her knuckles whitening from lack of blood. She rose suddenly and toppled the table completely, throwing the chess pieces everywhere. "You insolent fool! My mother has no friends! She doesn't hold the capacity to care about anyone to that extent!" Her red eyes seemed to even more resemble blood as she glowered down on the Fool. "Her family is her legacy, and for her blood in my veins I am far more valuable than you could hope to be. What use could you possibly serve her anyways!" She panted in her anger, shaking from her wrath. If it was not her mother's word to not lay a hand on Aphelion, Viray would have lunged at him and clawed out one of his eyes and made him watch her eat it. Her frustration mounting, she began pacing like an caged tiger. "You presume too much of my mother's affections Aphelion and one day it will land you in much more trouble than your clever tongue will get you out of!"

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:00 pm
Ooc: Neko, I’ll get a reply for you when Malum feels like behaving.

Faaatal, I love Aphy so much. XD <3

He needs babies! Dx

Aphy: -yelling from the back of my rp mind bit- Nuuuuuuuu!

Ah, her feathers had been well and truly ruffled now. Looking into her seething red eyes, Aphelion thought that perhaps he had pushed a little bit too far. A demons wrath was no thing to be played with, despite how much he liked doing it. But in the beginning, as stepped through the threshold of this impressive home, he had always known full well the danger of his actions. Of course, one did not go into such a situation with a few aces up his sleeves. Aphelion was not a fighter. He wasn’t useless but if it came out to a full out brawl, Viray would rip him to shreds in a second. But in this game of chess, his position was veritably untouchable. Viray was in check. Aphy considered himself as holding all the cards.

Not moving from his chair he looked down at the chess table and the scattered playing pieces with a bland expression. He lifted his foot, nudging the king that settled near his foot. “Shows how much you know about your mother.” He said dryly, and then mused quietly. “Simply because you knock it over, doesn’t make the game end.” Leaning down he picked the king up, tapping at it thoughtfully with a claw. “I’ve always known that one day this clever tongue will get a little tied up. But right now I think I’m quite safe.”

Aphelion’s gaze rose to meet Viray’s. He knew he had to be careful. She was very close to simply reaching over and ripping his throat out. But oh, this was such delicious fun. “As your mother’s dear friend I must admonish you for having such a bad temper.” He waggled a claw at her. “My dear Adonnenniel is more than capable of enjoying the company of somebody not in her family. She has the capacity for anything and everything, and I feel you’ve insulted her quite gravely in stating that she doesn’t.” There was a deprecating smile on his face as he stood, calmly sauntering over to the door, still talking away. “You, I must say, are of no particular merit. There are many far more interesting and intelligent members of your family to carry on the bloodline. Don’t hold yourself in such high regard.” He reached the door, feeling a little better having created just a little extra distance. Aphelion was not above running off down the hallway to keep his skin intact. Letting the king drop from his fingers, it hit the ground with a small clunk.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:33 am
lol Aphy babies = <3

Who would he have babies with?

~~~~

Her eyes narrowed dangerously as she froze in her tracks, glowering at the fool. Her fists were clenched so tightly that small tendrils of blood from her claws squeezed out from between her fingers. She was trembling in her anger and with the effort it was taking to keep herself in check. Her mind was racing, trying to find an excuse to justify murdering Aphelion, or someone she could blame it on. The family MIGHT believe it was Malum if she did it here in his room.... but she was not that foolish. Malum would know who it was and come after her, she knew. "My temper is none of your business," she growled through clenched teeth. "And I still maintain that my mother feels nothing for you. You amuse her, nothing more. As for carrying on the bloodline, well simply carrying on is not the point. A large family is a strong family, and we are of equal importance." She hissed her words at him, frozen to the spot lest she lunge at him and tear his face off. "'Unlike you, who serves no purpose. But go, Aphelion. Find someone more "interesting" to play with. Perhaps Malum will be more to your liking." She sneered at him, laughing.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:01 pm
Ooc: I’m not sure. xDD

He’s actually rather picky with his girlies. And um... yeah. Yesh... have you guessed yet? His feelings for Adonnenniel are a little more than friendly. But he’ll never ever try anything.

Any breeding would be a one-night stand with added ‘benefits’.

And just so you know. No matter who he breeds with (or rather, who the owner is) you get an eggy-poop too. X3

“If all I do is amuse her, then that is a triumph in itself.” Aphelion gave a ghost of a smile, giving the smallest of hints of his true feelings for his demon friend. His loyalty ran surprisingly deep, for somebody who seemed to be so flippant. “If your words are actually true, I will remain the fool until she becomes bored of me and then I’ll be on my way. But of course I shall endeavour to keep her pleased with my foolery.” He was leaning against the doorframe now, watching Viray carefully with a gaze that looked almost bored. Her last spiteful and anger filled words did indeed hit there intended mark and he was annoyed by it.

This battleground could not be left until he felt he had the upper hand. “Malum, hm? Quite the brute that one. Though certainly more useful than you are, even being a mindless killing machine. You my dear, I suspect, are at the bottom of the family list of ‘actually worth something’.” Aphelion gave a dramatic sigh. “Ah now, look what you’ve made me do. You’ve made me resort to petty insults. You’re having an effect on me.” He leered at her, boldly giving her body a once over. “You like meee. I can tell. How about a quick roll in the hay? On Malum’s bed too. Oh, that will be fun. You’re not that bad to look at after all.”

Ah very crude work Aphelion. It wasn’t often he fell back on such boorish sexual suggestions.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:47 am
Ooooh eggy-poo! <333333

~~~~~~~

Her eyes widened slightly as he spoke. The realization hit Viray hard and she took a step back. She was quick-witted enough to catch the wistful look in the fool's eyes and she calmed considerably. She most definitely had the upper hand now. She stood easily and folded her arms across her chest, grinning sardonically and taking his insults in stride. A chuckle began in her chest and rose heartily at his sexual suggestions. She moved towards him, swaying her hips seductively. She ran a finger up his chest lightly and leaned close to his ear. "I suppose that would fulfill a part of your fantasy, huh?" she purred to him, her voice little more than a sweet whisper. "I may not be Adonnenniel, but I'm rather close, aren't I? At least, as close as you'll ever get." She drew back from him and cackled, brushing past him as she made her way into the hall. There was a new bounce in her step and she couldn't help but grin. Oh it was too sweet! The fool was in love with Adonnenniel! Even if she'd misunderstood, she didn't care. Malis would believe anything she told him. She spun around to face Aphelion once more, several paces down the hall. Her eyes narrowed as she considered him. "I won't tell your secret, but there is a price, oh yes." Her grin widened. "You are now mine to command."

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:55 pm
Ah, you silly fool. Aphelion knew he had overreached himself. He had made a grave mistake. When Viray’s whole manner changed he knew that he hadn’t been careful enough. A most important, cherished part of himself had shown through. Outwards he was still calm but inside his stomach gave a panicky flutter. The smirk on his face remained as she touched his chest. But when she spoke, it dropped away and his whole body went cold. Checkmate.

Viray knew his secret, or at least she suspected and that out him in a rather precarious position. Well, he would simply have to make the best of it. Getting control of himself, he pushed away any form of worry that was clamouring for attention, and then stepped leisurely out into the hall, where he watched her retreating form.

“My secret?” He bean strolling towards her nonchalantly; hat jingling away with a merriment he certainly didn’t feel. “Well, I’ll admit you’ve flummoxed me there. But I’ll play along. Pleaaase Viray, don’t tell anyone what my secret is.” His red eyes narrowed slightly as he got closer and then finally stopped a few feet away. The Fool struggled for a moment and then made a decision with an inward sigh. He could not take the chance of anybody finding out; especially not Malis.

Aphelion gave a deep and elegant bow. “I am yours to command.”

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:08 pm
She tapped her claw to her chin thoughtfully as he accepted her proposal. Part of her had expected him to refuse, but that would have proven disastrous to the fool. Now she had a slave of sorts, but she couldn't be bothered to have him hanging around ALL the time. His secret just wasn't juicy enough for her to hold it to him forever. She shifted her weight from one leg to the other, debating what she wanted him to do for her. A smile crept onto her face as ambition lit up her face. She strode the few feet to the fool and looked him straight in the eye. "I couldn't care less about what you and my mother might do or feel for each other. What I DO care about, is glory for myself. I am the youngest daughter, fourth in line! That is unacceptable!" A low growl tainted her words. "I want more for myself, and you're going to help me get there." She nodded slowly, studying Aphelion's reactions. "I heard about a contest. The rewards are beyond anything I could ever imagine, and if you help me get there, I will release you on my word that your secret is safe."  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Violet Darkstarr

Eloquent Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:26 pm
Fatal Irony
Before Ranoll could utter a word a clearing of the throat was heard just behind him. He turns to see Churel, his mother, standing there with a wide grin. "Yes, Ranoll are you planning on inviting the lady in?" She winks at him playfully and brushes past him completely, taking Velvet by the shoulders and holding her at arm's length. "My, my aren't you a pretty thing! Come in, come in!" Churel loops her arm into Velvet's and then loops the other into Ranolls and leads the two into the house. "What's your name, dear? And how long are you staying?" Churel couldn't hide her hopes that this girl would turn out for Ranoll much better than his father had turned out for her.

"Mother...." Ranoll growled as she dragged the two inside. He sighed and allowed his mother her fun, however, knowing full when the heartache his own father had caused her. He had no intention of letting this female go anytime soon anyways and she'd have to meet his mom at some point. She'd have to meet a host of demons by the time his family was done with her. He hoped Velvet wouldn't get too intimidated by some of the more intense members of his family. "She'll stay as long as she likes," he answers, smiling at Velvet. "I've welcomed her here."

Velvet’s demeanor changes slightly as the female steps into the light. She straightens up and instantly snaps back to the formal demon that Ranoll had first met. She clasps her hands together behind her back, looking into the older demons face as she is inspected. The woman talked so quickly! Twice she opened her mouth to answer a question, and twice she was talked over. She hid her irritation well, then Ranoll spoke, and everything made sense. Of course! This was his mother! Relief washed over her, quickly followed by worry. His mother? She was barely familiar with Ranoll himself and already she was meeting his mother. Still, the thought thrilled her. Secretly, she was falling in love with the demon, and part of her felt this was one step closer to the two of them being together, forever. She smiled at the though. It was silly, childish, a dream, but it made her happy, and that was a rare thing for her. She glances up to Ranoll, then turns to speak to his mother. “Well, I’ll certainly stay as long as I’m able to, but you can never tell how things will change from day to day. Although, I do hope to not have to leave too soon.” she looks again to Ranoll, even in the presence of his mother she found it hard to take her eyes off him. She sighs quietly and then smiles to the demon on her arm. “My name is Velvet. Ranoll found me when I was lost not too long ago… And what shall I call you, Madam?”  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:27 pm
Aphelion remained in the low bow, only popping up with a grin when she approached. This was just another game and this time he wouldn’t be quite so careless. His tail swished against the floor as he listened. Glory for herself? Ah, how very original. Viray was obviously feeling a bit inferior with her current position within the family. Not exactly a hard one to pick. Aphelion licked his lips. This was a perfect chance to free himself from this annoying situation and also have a little bit of fun.

Aphy gave the demon before him a devilish smirk. “I will get you this glory which you seek. Just point me in the right direction and I’ll make sure you win this little contest.” He licked his lips, tilting his head to the side thoughtfully. “But remember, I have my own way of doing things. If you’re holding tight to the leash and I won’t be of much use.”

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:58 pm
The path to his home was a hidden one, with dark magic used to conceal it. Malum led Aisenma, through a confusing, twisting course, along a pathway that only family members were allowed to know. The forest grew thicker and darker, trails of mist curling through gnarled roots. The rain continued to pour down, soaking the both of them. Malum moved along unerringly, always knowing exactly which turn. This was his forest, it surrounded his home, and he was the monster that lurked within, death to any intruders. The coming dawn went unnoticed; the rising sun covered by the thick rain clouds. Then lights appeared through the gaps in the trees and as Malum guided Aisenma out from the forest, a large castle loomed before them, those lights twinkling out through the windows.

“We’re here.” Malum stopped to stare up at it and gave a contented growl in the back of his throat; glad to be home. It was place that comforted him like nowhere else. He tugged Aisenma forward again, through a well-tended garden, up the stairs and through the tall doors. A servant scurried forward, saw Malum and went dead pale. The demon ignored the foolish being as it disappeared off through a side door and returned moments later with two towels. It’s looked terrified of Malum’s presence. Without even glancing at the servant Malum took the towels and sent then creature tumbling with a well-aimed back hand.

♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff