Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
Introduction: Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild so far?
  I love it!
  I like it, but I don't love it.
  I like it, but there could be some changes from what I've seen so far.
  It's okay...
  I hate it & I'm a flamer!
View Results

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:39 pm
I'm MiaKitty. I love cats. I love purple. I love goth clothes. I love House. I love NCIS. I love Johnny Depp. I love Harry Potter and Twilight. I love Sweeney Todd. I love Asian food. I love art. Most of all, I love Scottie Johnson, my boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:25 am
Hello, name's Frozen. I'm 17 and I love chocolate!
mrgreen

Frozen_Hellgirl

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:42 am
Hello, the name's Fujin, you can call me fujin or Heero, mostly because I was known as Fujin_a_k_a_heero for the longest time here on gaia. I've been a member of gaia for 4 years now, though in that time I mostly frequent my guilds I'm in. Not huge on the forums.

I'm 19 years old, living on my own with my girlfriend. Meaning I am of the bisexual kinda. ninja I'm obsessed with a band called Tokio Hotel and almost obsessed with another band called Cinema Bizarre, both of which are german bands who do english music (woo!)

I am Canadian and very proud of that fact, I am currently living in our Nation's capital, Ottawa. I don't know how to speak french but I wish I did.

I have 4 cats, two of them are 6 months old currently, one of them is 2 years old and the other is 6 years old. I also have one mouse who is almost 2 years old as well.

Nice to meet everyone!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:36 pm
Hello. I'm Esme Eames. I'm in a lot of other guilds. Check out my profile if you're interested in seeing which ones. I write and read. My journal has a bunch of anime/Sailor Moon images if you're interested. biggrin  

Esme Eames

xx_Forever_Lost_xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:10 pm
Hell My Name Is:.
Renee, Rosaline, Angelique, Alayna, Cerise, Re-Re, Rose, Rosie, Angie, Angel, Ange, Lay-Lay,...

You get the point. anywhos

I like this stuff:.
Manga/Anime, Drawing, Reading, Music, Writing, Computers, Math {{Yes, I'm a nerd.}} Chatting, Contests, Chocolate, Anything Pink, Red, Black, Purple, Blue, or White,...

I can be described as:.
Hyper, Nosy, Quiet, Talkative, Moody, Having Multiple Personalities {{I don't think I do, but my friends say I do.}} Did I Say Hyper?

I am:.
13yrs old
In grd 8
Just about everyone's #1 fan
Confusing  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:37 pm
Salutations.
My name is: Morbid, Saint, Paige,Lenore, Ravyn, Gwen, etc.

Contrary to my avatar, I am female.
I live in Washington state, I hate pin-the-tail on the donkey, pastels, stupid people, naive people, and most people in general. If I went on to list things I hate, we would be be out of time.

There are a surprisingly few amount of things that I do like: Painting, reading, roleplaying, guitar, MUSIC, writing, poetry.

I am not a very interesting person. =/
My fictionpress.com username is Saint Red of Manic
And thats all I got.

Saint Black the Morbid

1,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Asuka_jo

7,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:13 pm
Hi i'm Asuka Jo and well to be honest this is only my 3rd day on gaia and I don't really know what guilds are all that well. I figured the best way to learn was to join one so..let me know if im doing anything wrong lol!

anyways, so far I love gaia and i <3 playing zOMG. I love all video games, I am a girl gamer woot, and i love comic books.

I am an artist and look forward to trying my hand at a contest or two smile

oh and i also love bunnies! (is that an ok introduction? lol i hate being newbie) oh and thanks for the invite!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:22 am
Hiya Im RougeKid Aka Rurik Nick name i live in Florida and i live for paintball and my techno music. I end up hurting my self weekly and ive had over 4 concussions in 3 months lawl. im in JROTC and im a freshman in high school We just finished are drill season and made it to stats we did alright
Danka For the invite and ill try to get on my pc more often  

Rougekid

A_Shade_of_Gray

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:55 pm
Hello All! ... I'm Emily, and I'm from Colorado. I'm 17, and I like drawing + plus nerdy activities! ... I also like drawing and singing, but not nearly as much as I like art ... I like more than drawing ... I like art in general! Whooo! GO ART! ... I want to make comics someday ... but I really need more practice before I can do that .... My dream avi (it's on my profile if you really want to look at it) is supposed to be based off of one of my original characters ... although finding her outfit was quite hard ... (I might change her outfit later .... it's predominately one color ... or anti-color .... however you choose to think of it) ... There's not really anything else I can think of saying, but it's possible to find out more about me as time goes on 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:24 am
User Image DΣΛD_ПΛƬЦЯΣ User Image
ησтнιηg ιη ℓιƒє ιѕ ƒяєє... ѕσ ℓєт мє ∂яєαм... αѕ ιт'ѕ тнє σηℓу тнιηg тнαт ιѕ...

Hi, I'm Dead_Nature, as you can see XD
Everything is on my profile, just check that out XD

...ι'м ¢υяяєηтℓу ∂яєαмιηg ƒσя...
66k / 200k
User Image
User Image

Yomihime-Chan

Benevolent Ghost

OldGlory

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:40 pm
Howdy, my name's Chance.
I'm 16 and can be sort of random at times. xD
I live in Georgia, USA and I love music, singing, meeting new people, hangin' out, playin' tennis, video games, and makin' people laugh. mrgreen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:26 pm
Hello I'm Davy, and I'm of the NorthWest USA. I am 16 3/4s. I love to learn, video games, construction, airsofting, boffing, reading, jokes, comedy, math, science, english, history, LOTR, battle games, stratagy games, RPG games, wii, ect. I love to talk, and make jokes.  

Dgbug2

Hunter

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The darkness comes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:23 pm
Hi there everyone!

My name is Lani and I am freshly 18 and I live in Australia. I love where I live, although it is so hot most of the time, and I like to spend time with my fiancee playing computer games and drawing whenever the creativity strikes!

I like the guild so far, it's pretty cool, thanks guys!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:10 am
Hello! I just joined the guild today. I'm Nemu (or Ramu, whichever you like). I live in California and am obsessed with Final Fantasy, anime (lol, how boring), and J-pop/rock. I also am a Gaiaholic x3 My DeviantArt is here.  

RamuNemu the Curry Pan

Interracial Panda--x

Liberal Shoujo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:00 pm
Hi, I'm known as Lexihatesyou on Gaiaonline but My real name is Alexis. I'm 15 And tend to to get stereotyped as Emo,goth and scene ( retarded!) I'm really random and like to talk to people. I do avi art and I take people's unwanted items. I like randomly PMing and Commenting people too.  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff