Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
The Loveless (Beginner - Advance/ Fantasy - Sci-Fi) (join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furyal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:25 am
He nodded. "Fair enough. Can we just hurry?" He started to limp slightly quicker, even if it was sown up it still hurt like hell.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:14 am
"Sure thing, if you could only hold on tight we could make it fast." he said with a smile as he made a little wave with the blood. "Get on and we'll get there fast." he said as he pumped more blood into his legs.  

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:20 am
Seymour limped as quick as he could behind Krow. "Really, It was only you and me that took out that entire fleet. Which is kind of unbelievable." He laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:46 pm
"Well when I get into an important fight I use all my blood from my body and speed it up. it's really harsh on my heart but sometime I have no choice. I makes my body 10 time stronger but it hurt it also. During that time even if I get hit i don't feel it." he said as they kept going 5 time faster. "While I was taking care of the soldier you could use your power to do anything, that was a good teamwork." he said with a smile.  

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:33 pm
He laughed. "Yeah. For the first time, i actually enjoyed fighting." He smirked. "I can probably make an earthquake, make a volcano, if I tried my hardest."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:21 pm
"Actually keep that for late or for something much more bigger." he said laughing. "we should get some rest and train for the next time, like that it will be even better." he said as they reached the gate of the other base. "Open that damn door soldiers!" Krow yelled out loud. "I Krow and Seymore are back"  

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:19 am
the doors flew open for the two if them and they were huried inside by a fellow rebel. "boy will spider be glad to see you two! she's been doing a grea job as temporary leader, but i'm sure once you tw o a re healed she'll be more then glad to give back leadership."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:14 pm
"Yeah, thanks, great. Do I look perfectly fine to you? I'm still bleeding in my arm! It was too deep for Krow to sew it up. Medical, room, please!" He shouted, half sarcastically. "Or do I have to get there myself with a miniature tornado? Krow, go get command, somebody else will probably give me support to make it to the medical room."  

Furyal

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:40 pm
"Yeah i'm going.." he said as he let the guard take care of Seymore. He walked to the center of the base looking for Spider. "hehum... Everyone. The main base is for now secure, do not worry about your homes and everything. But for your safety, we will make you stay here for about 3 days. afterward if nothing happend to the base we will go back there as usual." he said out loud as an announcement. " Did anyone saw Spider by the way?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:15 am
Spider ran up to him wearing an anrgy look acrossed her face. she stopped short of him staring at him as her hands trembled.. 'Idiot!' She shouted mentaly at hi, punching his arm harshly. 'never do that agian!' She let otu a long sigh escape he rlips relived that he was allright.  

amethyst jo butterfly

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:06 am
"yeah well sorry, i had to didin't" he said with a smile. " I had to protect you, you and everyone else." he said as he put his hands on her shoulders. "everything his fine, I only have some minor injuries." he said looking into her eyes. "Allright I'm taking back the lead for now if you don't mind, Miss Spider." he said with a laughter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:35 am
She growled at him loudly causing the ground to tremble. She hated his carefree attitude about this.. He had to pprocet her? That made her all the more mad, it was bad enough she liked this guy, let alone alow him to think that she needed protection. she flipped hoim on the ground with her other hand proving that even injured she could care for herself.  

amethyst jo butterfly

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:20 pm
"don't make me laught." he said as he stood up. "You know how it is, if the leader die, then is troops die as well. This is the main reason for you to stay safe and there's the fact that even if you are a good figther, my life mean nothing without the like of you." he said as he hugged her. "Didin't Itold you that i would take care of all of you?" he asked with a smile. "I'm here to guide and protect the others that are just like me and you." He let go of her. "Anyway, you were too much injured to do anything or if you would have done something while we were fighthing or get shot, we could have been in serious trouble." he said walking away with a laughter. "I'm going to my room, if anyone want to see me i'll be there." he said walking into a hall waving goodbye.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:33 am
Spider frowned at him as he hugged her, she felt a small blush kreep up her cheaks. 'Idiot.' she replied simply hugging him gently in return. She rolled her eyes as he left her alone, she let a soft sigh escape er lips and began t walk down the hall alone.  

amethyst jo butterfly

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:44 pm
"Agh!" Seymour screamed in pain. Whatever they were using to heal him, wasn't working. The wound in his arm was getting slightly deeper each time they tried to heal it. "S-stop trying!" Seymour shouted. "It's just g-going to make it w-worse, idiots!" But the healers paid no attention. They continued to try. "I said to s-stop!" The cut was now almost halfway through his arm, he could almost see the bone. "Are you guys...." He paused one of them pulled out a gun. "Dear god..." He mumbled. They were using offensive magic, much like Spider's power. "Cursed ones... that are spies of the humans!?"  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff