Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Oh, The choices we make. [intermediate/fantasy]2 spots left! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huzah! We're almost full!
  Let's get started allready! *impatient twitch*
  NO! We should wait! *puts on a halo and robe*
  Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeee! *is filling out profile*
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:50 pm
((Okay. wink ))

Zephe was surprised when a lady strode over to her, and acknowledged her. A stranger said "Hello" to her, and even introduced herself! Does she even realize that I am a slave?! Zephe wondered. Probably not. Oh well, might as well be polite. For Master's sake. It shouldn't do good to make him look bad, since he has taught me my manners well.

Zephe replied, "Salutations, Miss Keladry!" The demon slave curtsied low, and with obvious submission. She assumed that the stranger called Keladry was of higher class than her; after all, who was lower than a slave?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:33 am

Keladry stared at the girl for a moment, she certainly seemed friendly enough. After a minute of stretched, akward silence, she finally broke in, "Well, aren't you going to tell me your name?" During the silence though, she took a closer look at the room, and the people in it. She half formed opinions on each of them, even though that was 'judging.' She would just have to see if they acted as they appeared. She shrugged in her mind, and took a closer look at the tree. It was pretty impressive, and also oddly calming. Even though Kel's affinity was with earth, not many trees could have the aura of the large on in the middle of the temple. She was half tempted to try to read its history, or 'talk' to it, but restrained herself, for the moment.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:31 am
((hey all sorry for my lateness. it looks like not all who prevuisly sighned up are intrested in this rp anymore.. and i'm uncertian of what to do..))

The echoe said nothing in return to him, her eyes lingered on the trea, on a single red flower among all of the white flowers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:26 pm

[PM them. If they still don't want to post or have a character, free that character for someone else who does.]

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:56 am
((If you allow people to take more than one character, I would be glad to claim more. ^_^ I really like this RP, and where it's going. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:59 am
((hmm i shall pm them then. and re-open positions for others to take. ^^))  

amethyst jo butterfly

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:35 pm

[so, um..?]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:05 am
((I'm not sure what to post. xD))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:52 am
((Well, we're all at a dead end xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:35 pm

[[Well, no, not everyone. Otu-chan, my last post was directed at you. Are other positions going to open?]]

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:22 am
((Oh, okay. XD;; Sorry...))

Zephe replied to the lady standing near her in a soft voice, "Others may call me Zephe or Zephy, but my true name is Ra-Zephe Terr'ansi." Zephy's voice was soft and fluid, and she looked Keladry in the eye as she talked.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:56 pm

"Zephy," Keladry said aloud to hear how it sounded, "That's a nice name." She looked directly at the girl, "Nice to meet you. If you don't mind me asking, what are you? Demon? Half-demon? Demi-god? Fallen Angel?" She had always been that direct in asking questions, her curiosity so great she often asked rude questions. She didn't really care if people thought she was rude, although, she supposed she ought too.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:55 am
"Thank you," Zephe said softly in reply to Keladry's compliment to her compliment. Then she replied softly to the second question, "I am a demon." Zephe took a little breath and repeated, "A demon." The word sounded unnatural to her; she hadn't introduced herself like this for what seemed like an eternity. No one really wanted to know. No one really asked. Well, except for Zephe's master. But, he already knew what and who she was.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:41 pm

"Interesting," Kel murmered, storing information in her memory. She had never met a demon before and was very curious. She had read about them, but that really wasn't the same as actually talking to one. Suddenly she looked the girl over. "How old are you? In your years, not ours." Her face, which had been closed off the entire time she had been here suddenly opened up, delight crossing her features, along with several other happy emotions.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:31 am
((Wait- what do you mean by "your years, not ours?" Does that mean "your years as in literally how old you are, not converted" or does that mean "your years as in converted, so you aren't like centuries old?"))  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff