Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Got Ideas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shalk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:50 pm
Why dont we do one that is sort of like an rp? You have to make a backround for yourself and run into the people Before you can attack them? Well this is just my opinion any way lol ^^ But it would make it very interesting  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:40 am
shalk
Why dont we do one that is sort of like an rp? You have to make a backround for yourself and run into the people Before you can attack them? Well this is just my opinion any way lol ^^ But it would make it very interesting

i think it sounds good
but we would have to draw out the landscape..right?
that would make response time much longer for some people  

That Hawt Therapist

Razznana neko Jikuko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:31 pm
Cholesan
I think it'd be cool if we could have a profile thread for our avatars. The main purpose would be to prevent outfit mixups (a full body description or picture), get rid of out of characterness and list weaknesses.

Course, posting up your own weaknesses is at the risk of someone heavily exploiting them, but it would make fights a hella lot more interesting and creative. 3nodding

form example:

Weapons: (In case someone wants to draw themselves being attacked by the person, they would know the basic gist of it)
Fighting style: (Same reason above, even though a lot of people are "anything-goes" xD)
Weaknesses: (Don't have to put in your achilles' ankle if you don't want to. But if someone was stuck on how to counter you, this would help loads and speed up the rebuttle process.)
I think this is a really good Idea! ^_^!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:30 pm
Jishomi
shalk

i think it sounds good
true, but you wouldnt nessisaraly have to do land scape just point out that you either had no time or you were just to lazy to do one * or just make the backrounds different colors in particualr sense  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:04 pm
Libra07
Jishomi
shalk

i think it sounds good
true, but you wouldnt nessisaraly have to do land scape just point out that you either had no time or you were just to lazy to do one * or just make the backrounds different colors in particualr sense

i guess so..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:55 pm
Idea themes for the Art Jam:
Everybody's getting ready for WW III.
Shopping Mall.
DDR tournament.
American Revolutionary War.
Everyone's trying to look intimidating.
Winter Olympics.
Failure at Dating.
Conservative Library.
Gambino's underground lab.
Survivor (australia).
Pirate at Sea.
Domo attacks.
Ninjas.  

kitedragon

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:53 pm
W.W.2 is very hard to do, I can say that since I do alot of ww2 drawings in anime.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:02 am
this is kinda a whacked idea (that i just saw something that made me think about), but what if we had a fund rasier (or donated gold) to the ABR guild guy and bought a house. kinda like a meeting place of sorts maybe? crit?  

Omegaus

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:33 am
Omegaus
this is kinda a whacked idea (that i just saw something that made me think about), but what if we had a fund rasier (or donated gold) to the ABR guild guy and bought a house. kinda like a meeting place of sorts maybe? crit?
Well, it's not expensive. Houses are free after all. We'd just need 20k to upgade. If we all put in a little bit, it should work.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:27 pm
That sounds quite fun :0!

ohohoh! maybe as a fundraiser we could hold an art auction. I'm pretty sure we'll get enough money to get some buy furniture too.  

Cholesan

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:41 pm
good idea 3nodding They are coming out with guild houses later on but it would be a good temp. for the time being.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:44 pm
Awsome idea, second that motion! be easy for Marshu to set up an Art Auction, maybe all the artist can display a piece of art or something, then people can view and do whatever, but I'm totaly up for the idea and lay down my Art Skills for ABR.  

ExTERmINATION

Cholesan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:42 am
yussssssssss and we can make a sign-up thread as an announcement. I bet we can rake in quite a bit of cash domokun heart

Zomg. There might even be enough to buy prizes for upcoming events so then people don't have to dig into their own pockets for gold whee  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:15 am
pah the prizes I'm more then happy buying, I'm loaded xd  

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Cholesan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:25 am
*breathes fire on you* zip it f00! domokun