Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
People who you wanna punch in the face Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:41 am
-NNy-SOAd
GilAskan
XWraith_LordX
Maybe it's just because this is taking place online, but I can not honestly take you seriously. Work on your writing style a bit, then I might.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

you all think what you want to believe what ever you think is true but i know the truth and i couldn't care less about all your critisizum
(and sorry i really cant help my writing i will try and get better but its not looking to good)
Schizoid much? neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:58 pm
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
GilAskan
XWraith_LordX
Maybe it's just because this is taking place online, but I can not honestly take you seriously. Work on your writing style a bit, then I might.

you all think what you want to believe what ever you think is true but i know the truth and i couldn't care less about all your critisizum
(and sorry i really cant help my writing i will try and get better but its not looking to good)
Schizoid much? neutral

no but the constant critasizim from you is quit annoying its like you look for my posts just to say im wrong or lieing i just dont understand any of it i mean ture i might be lieing just as most people do online but there is just as much chance you lie about all your posts as well so think what you want of me but leave it to your self  

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:30 pm
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
GilAskan
XWraith_LordX

Schizoid much? neutral

no but the constant critasizim from you is quit annoying its like you look for my posts just to say im wrong or lieing i just dont understand any of it i mean ture i might be lieing just as most people do online but there is just as much chance you lie about all your posts as well so think what you want of me but leave it to your self
You annoy me, that's all I have to say. If I think something of someone, I'll let 'em know exactly that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:57 pm
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
GilAskan
XWraith_LordX

Schizoid much? neutral

Alternatively, she just looks in topics because she's interested in the subject matter and finds your pseudo anti-societal reign of bull to be just as inherently dull and boorish as the rest of us.  

Rellik San
Crew

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:33 pm
Rellik San
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
GilAskan
XWraith_LordX

Schizoid much? neutral

Alternatively, she just looks in topics because she's interested in the subject matter and finds your pseudo anti-societal reign of bull to be just as inherently dull and boorish as the rest of us.

neutral
and who are either of you to call anything of anyone bull huh, really as a goth like must of you claim to be i dont go around calling what you say in posts bull, i except what ever it is you decide to say because guess what we dont know each other so before you go off on your superiority rant over how im full if it why dont you shut the ******** up and keep it to our self and no im not saying i hate any of you for what you say but i mean really saying what some one says in their posts an anti-societal reign of bull is just unbelievably ignorant and stupid of you i dont call any thing you post any thing bad or say there is something wrong with you do i so why the hell do it to me  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:11 pm
-NNy-SOAd
Rellik San
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd

Schizoid much? neutral

neutral
and who are either of you to call anything of anyone bull huh, really as a goth like must of you claim to be i dont go around calling what you say in posts bull, i except what ever it is you decide to say because guess what we dont know each other so before you go off on your superiority rant over how im full if it why dont you shut the ******** up and keep it to our self and no im not saying i hate any of you for what you say but i mean really saying what some one says in their posts an anti-societal reign of bull is just unbelievably ignorant and stupid of you i dont call any thing you post any thing bad or say there is something wrong with you do i so why the hell do it to me
That's because my posts are infallible masterpieces of logic and reasoning. However you seem to present yourself with this confrontational personae that lends its self to a spew of counter-culture garbage that pours from your every orifice and though maybe not direct, is inherent within all your posts from a contextual and sub contextual stand point. You claim I'm standing from on high and judging you and you'd be right, but weather or not your aware of it, you're doing the same, the difference between you and me, being I don't hide things under a cloud of indignation.  

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:21 pm
Rellik San
-NNy-SOAd
Rellik San
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd

Schizoid much? neutral

neutral
That's because my posts are infallible masterpieces of logic and reasoning. However you seem to present yourself with this confrontational personae that lends its self to a spew of counter-culture garbage that pours from your every orifice and though maybe not direct, is inherent within all your posts from a contextual and sub contextual stand point. You claim I'm standing from on high and judging you and you'd be right, but weather or not your aware of it, you're doing the same, the difference between you and me, being I don't hide things under a cloud of indignation.
And the style in which you write makes you sound even more childish and immature than you allready do. If you want us to take you more seriously then you should consider improving your overall English skills and if you want more respect, you've got a long way to go, respect is earned. Just because you claim to be a member of the goth culture doesn't mean we automatically respect you or somehow give you points for it. You being goth is of no consequence.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:55 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
-NNy-SOAd
Rellik San
-NNy-SOAd

neutral
And the style in which you write makes you sound even more childish and immature than you allready do. If you want us to take you more seriously then you should consider improving your overall English skills and if you want more respect, you've got a long way to go, respect is earned. Just because you claim to be a member of the goth culture doesn't mean we automatically respect you or somehow give you points for it. You being goth is of no consequence.

i am not a member of any thing i am my self and i am gothic my culture is my own and i dont need the approval of others to be so and on that topic i have shown nothing but respect to the people of this guild not because they are gothic but because they deserved it they have done nothing to not, so you both are nothing more than arrogant self absorbed waists of life gothic or not neither of you are any better then you think i am  

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:05 pm
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
-NNy-SOAd
Rellik San
-NNy-SOAd

neutral

i am not a member of any thing i am my self and i am gothic my culture is my own and i dont need the approval of others to be so and on that topic i have shown nothing but respect to the people of this guild not because they are gothic but because they deserved it they have done nothing to not, so you both are nothing more than arrogant self absorbed waists of life gothic or not neither of you are any better then you think i am
Then what did you mean by that^?

You don't need our approval. I know that. We're not trying to give you our approval. I don't give a damn about that.

*mocks you in a whiney voice*"you both are nothing more than arrogant self absorbed wastes of life" So that's what you think? I think you need to stop being so defensive and climb out of that s**t tank you and all your posts are steeped in.

Define arrogance.*crosses arms* What leads you to believe that Rellik and I are arrogant?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:07 pm
Well you know, on the brightside, atleast all of this is bringing some activity to the guild. lol  

Awesome Akwardness

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:14 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Well you know, on the brightside, atleast all of this is bringing some activity to the guild. lol
*falls over laughing on your shoulder*

Wanna make bets over which of us gets banned first?-NNy-SOAd or me?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:18 pm
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
-NNy-SOAd

neutral

You don't need our approval. I know that. We're not trying to give you our approval. I don't give a damn about that.

*mocks you in a whiney voice*"you both are nothing more than arrogant self absorbed wastes of life" So that's what you think? I think you need to stop being so defensive and climb out of that s**t tank you and all your posts are steeped in.

Define arrogance.*crosses arms* What leads you to believe that Rellik and I are arrogant?

ooo i struck a cord didnt i
well your arrogance is that you both see me as lower than you and talk down to me like some sort of peasant neither of you are what or how you act or say just like you think i am so in speaking to me like you both are you are arrogant  

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:21 pm
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
-NNy-SOAd

neutral

ooo i struck a cord didnt i
well your arrogance is that you both see me as lower than you and talk down to me like some sort of peasant neither of you are what or how you act or say just like you think i am so in speaking to me like you both are you are arrogant

Isn't that rather a narrow minded point of view, to assume that because people are able to make logical deductions about your personality, or at least the personae you wish to project here, that we are arrogant, instead of just able to see through your façade.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:21 pm
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire

Actually I think a moderator will just come in and put you all in a time out. rofl  

Awesome Akwardness

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:24 pm
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire

Actually I think a moderator will just come in and put you all in a time out. rofl
Nah, I tend to find divinity grants immunity from moderation, that and the fact I can justify anything I say on demand.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff