Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Which .hack Character Do You Like Least? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I love all the characters!
  There's a couple I could do without...
  I can only stand a couple.
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:45 pm
auragleaf02
the only character i didn't like was BT i see no point in her, even sora has more points than her she is so annoying

I hated BT too. She just bothered me. I guess it was because it seemed like she thought she was the shiz. She was never happy and was never positive at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:16 am
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
@Pup
I know! D; I'm totally broke in GU, but I have so much money in Quarantine. I think it's easy because you just have to data drain something, and just sell the weapon/armor you get from data draining. That's how I made all my money. I was a data draining freak ;-;

@Doomed
Aw, you didn't like Silver Knight? xD Why not?

@0o
Why didn't you like Azure Kite and Balmung?

@Kytes
Why don't you like main characters? xD

Silver Knight tries to keep Tsukasa and Subaru separate! Besides that, he's irritating, too protective, and is too stubborn for his own good! I mean, really? Not listening to Subaru when she tells you clearly that you're overstepping your rights and that the Crimson Knights merely assist CC Corp as players and are not on the same level on them? REALLY?
Also he talks like an older guy despite being young. He needs to loosen up!

I guess so. xD But he just thought he'd be helping her.
How old is Silver Knight?

In his 20s, I believe. He works in a video rental store.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:22 pm
O WOW.
I thought he'd be older than that.
He acts like he's like 30 or something.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:42 pm
XxGrieverxX
auragleaf02
the only character i didn't like was BT i see no point in her, even sora has more points than her she is so annoying

I hated BT too. She just bothered me. I guess it was because it seemed like she thought she was the shiz. She was never happy and was never positive at all.

i know i just want to kill her and hide her remains  

auragleaf02

Zira361

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:02 pm
Bonquchko
Elk- BETRAYER! I don't give a ******** if he redeamed himself...

DIE MOTHER ********!!!!!!!!!!! scream Okay. *straightens self out* I went crazy fangirl there for a sec. -.-

Wolfhawk13
0.o
Rachel... why is she not the most hated...
Could not stand that woman... evil

I KNOW! She's unessisary AND annoying! A very bad combo if I do say so myself. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:04 pm
auragleaf02
XxGrieverxX
auragleaf02

i know i just want to kill her and hide her remains

Oh god same. D:
Or I wish Sora would PK her and she'd never be revived.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Mori Kiyoshi

Shoujo Flame

19,325 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:26 pm
I hated Piros, and it seems like everyone else did as well... XD I also dislike Rachel. Gardenia was a b***h sometimes. XD OH GOD, ATOLI! *twitch* Why make her? She was so... GAH! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:37 pm
Dueling Gunz
I h- er STRONGLY DISLIKE Rena and Shugo. I just found them annoying and pointless to .hack. The other characters were tolerable to a point....

Wait oh crap I'm listed as a Lost One however did I post!?

Thank youuuu. God they really ruined .hack for me. -_-;;  

j a e s e o k

Chatty Fatcat

Kitai-kun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:00 am
I can't stand Piros the 3rd. I know he's the comic relief of the series but he's just so annoying. Making Haseo do so much crap just to log out in 5 mins.

Mecha Grunty - the chim sphere blood sucker!

I hated all the quest NPCs, including the art homo. The only one I liked was the Job Extension for obvious reasons

I could've been better off without Tabby. She's only eye candy. That's it.

Endrance is a bit annoying with the whole "I'm homo for Haseo" theme. Dammit, Elk! You were better off in the original series!

Natsume. Never again. Please CC Corp. Never again!!

In Sakaki's defense, for those that don't like him, he was a really good voice actor. You can tell the actor really tried hard to make him a hated character. I find his role very appropriate.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:36 pm
Kitai-kun
I can't stand Piros the 3rd. I know he's the comic relief of the series but he's just so annoying. Making Haseo do so much crap just to log out in 5 mins.

Mecha Grunty - the chim sphere blood sucker!

I hated all the quest NPCs, including the art homo. The only one I liked was the Job Extension for obvious reasons

I could've been better off without Tabby. She's only eye candy. That's it.

Endrance is a bit annoying with the whole "I'm homo for Haseo" theme. Dammit, Elk! You were better off in the original series!

Natsume. Never again. Please CC Corp. Never again!!

In Sakaki's defense, for those that don't like him, he was a really good voice actor. You can tell the actor really tried hard to make him a hated character. I find his role very appropriate.

I like Mecha Grunty. He's fun. I don't like the fact that his voice changed each and every single game! D<
Endrance is beyond a bit annoying. And I'll give Sakaki's voice actor some credit since he pulled off the job very well. I still hate Sakaki XP  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:37 pm
XxGrieverxX
O WOW.
I thought he'd be older than that.
He acts like he's like 30 or something.

Mimiru said the same thing! But I kid you not! He said it himself!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:51 am
Personally I dislike Atoli entierly... Her character was to much like a little kid, she never healed and when she did it was bairly enough to keep me alive.

Piros is annoying flat out. Even piros the 3rd, he's not changed much if at all...

I dislike rena and shugo because of the voice acting, it was horrible.

Nuke and Rachel are some of the worst. I can't stand their voices at all.

my most disliked character in sign would have to be Silver Knight, he was alittle to gooky with Subaru and mostly seemed to want to step over his peramiters as the crimson knight.

Shino Cerridwen

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:11 am
All characters in //Legend of the Twilight.
It was just horrid.

In //G.U- Atoli..
I want to murder her annoying butt!

In //Sign- Tsubaru.... Just annoying.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:48 am
lol piros  

oCubia

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:41 am
Dot Hacker Shino
Personally I dislike Atoli entierly... Her character was to much like a little kid, she never healed and when she did it was bairly enough to keep me alive.

Piros is annoying flat out. Even piros the 3rd, he's not changed much if at all...

I dislike rena and shugo because of the voice acting, it was horrible.

Nuke and Rachel are some of the worst. I can't stand their voices at all.

my most disliked character in sign would have to be Silver Knight, he was alittle to gooky with Subaru and mostly seemed to want to step over his peramiters as the crimson knight.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm used to Atoli or what, but I kinda like her as a healer. I expected that I would always have to step in though, because most of the characters in video games are utterly useless and can't so anything right if you don't intervene. Atoli always runs out of SP, though. But for some reason I couldn't really get used to Shino. I dunno. Either way, I taught myself Repth. So if things get really bad and I run out of healing potions (never happens in my older game file because I'm rich and have a buttload of potions, rarely happens in my newer file because I know Repth), I have backup, and a lot of SP.
I didn't really watch Legend of Twilight. The characters were kinda annoying even if you didn't take voice into consideration.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff