Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Sniper Game Archives
Round 3 discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:51 pm
User Image

Lucky suddenly stand up and looks around
"Like, wow, I must have dozed off! So, watcha guys talkin about?"

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:06 pm
"Well, there is a cop covered in blood, a girl claiming to be a reporter, which she is not I am the real reporter, we are all trapped in here, the food sucks, and I still have a hint to give everyone. But no one is listening because they are not serious about all of what is going on"  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:12 pm
User Image

Lucky attempts to make a really serouis face.
"Like, I'll listen! Tell! Tell!
Though, I am kinda focusing on prom, hee hee!"
She goes uup to Alex and bops him on the nose with her finger
"Who are YOU going with!? No no, I wanna know the hint!"

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:58 pm
BlueAltitude
"Well, there is a cop covered in blood, a girl claiming to be a reporter, which she is not I am the real reporter, we are all trapped in here, the food sucks, and I still have a hint to give everyone. But no one is listening because they are not serious about all of what is going on"

I would like to know your hint. I would like to get out of here alive!  

Salmay
Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:11 pm
BlueAltitude

i'd like to know the hint as well . . . whatever clues i can get the better . . . and it would figure i'm supposed to be going to prom with calisto . . . and now SHE'S arrested me stare stare stare

crying GET ME OUT OF HERE ! ! ! crying

*continues yelling* CALISTO GET ME OUT OF HERE . . . THE LONGER I"M HERE THE MORE LIKELY IT IS I"LL THROW MORE INSULTS AT YOU ! ! !  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:34 am
"Yes lets trust a hint from a man claiming to be a reporter. What proof do ya have other then that bloody badge of his!?!? Blimey I could have one of them two in me pocket for all you know!" (If you hadn't already caught on Zig has a Irish accent this time)  

[Zigaroma]

daisybug

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:29 am
I'd love to hear the hint ... I would like to know which of these reporters is lying although I do have my suspicionsn rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:34 am
Areku-chan-desu
"I already have two clues to it. She's wearing a 'conservative summer dress' and she had blue eyes. Well the people wearing dresses are Amy, but she has gray eyes, Penguin, but she has red eyes, Daisybugs in a sort of a dress... and she has blue eyes, Beyond Betrayel is wearing a dress, but she's dead, and Salmay is wearing a dress, but her eyes are sort of a Hazel. So I can only conclude that one of our killers... is DAISYBUG!"

((OOC: DUN DUN DUN! How's that for detectivating skills? xD btw, if this is right then I am so dead... V_V ))

Are you joking? evil What color are your eyes? That's VERY FLIMSY logic! talk2hand
Hum .. scratching head, I wonder if Areku is trying to shift suspicion onto an innocent party to deflect from this reporter fiasco he's in the midst of. I suspect Areku is a reporter but not a legitimate one, she probably works for one of those gossip rags and is hoping to get the money shot of the next victim!  

daisybug

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:33 am
Amy glanced at Blue. "The food sucks even more when you can't eat half of it," she said, frowning at her small plate and offering the meat to anyone. "Sometimes... It just sucks to be a vegetarian." She put her hands behind her head and leaned against the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:06 am
"I know." Parasox agrees wistfully looking at the meat on his plate. "Want it anyone?"  

Parasox v2

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:39 am
Amy sighed. "No matter. I'm not really hungry." She moved the plate away from her. She looked out of the small barred window. "Prison sucks." She frowned. "One shower room for both genders? Yeech."

100th post! XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:03 pm
"Aye." Parasox replied shuddering at the memory. "The worst part is the boredom... Nothing but the occasional murder to break the tedium." He added sarcastically.  

Parasox v2

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:18 pm
Amy groaned sadly in agreement. "I can't stand being in here all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if someone's blood clotted." She paused for a second. "Then again, I'm just glad we don't have to do any intense outdoor exercise." She shuddered.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:28 pm
"Gah I need fresh air" Parasox groaned. "I'm starting to get claustrophobic in here..." He sighed and stared longingly at the window  

Parasox v2

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:32 pm
Amy Obscurite
Amy groaned sadly in agreement. "I can't stand being in here all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if someone's blood clotted." She paused for a second. "Then again, I'm just glad we don't have to do any intense outdoor exercise." She shuddered.

-Zig grinned- "I don't know would mean we got more shower time." -He let out a loud laugh as if something extrodinarily funny had just occurred-  
Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff