Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Furuba: Next Generation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:47 pm
Misha, could you please change Jun's image to this?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:22 pm
Sure Tohya, go ahead and edit it, I'll put it in once you are done.

I'll go ahead and put that link in K-chan. 3nodding  

misha soupness
Captain

ringkichard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:25 pm
I'll chose the Boar, if it's alright with everyone. <3 And be back soon with a profile!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:30 pm
8D Thanks!

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:37 pm
Alright, I set you for the Boar, now all we need is the horse and maybe we can recruit the Tohru thing. We probably need that character too in the beginning.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:14 pm
Username: MC Starry Nights
Character Name: Chou Sohma
Zodiac Sign:Boar/pig
Sex: Female
Height: 5'0
Apperance: [ X ]
Orientation: Bisexual
Crush: None, doesn't make friends easily.
Living Arrangements: Moves from house to house on the main estate, imposing on the other Zodiac members for shelter away from home.
Her actual house is on the Main Sohma estate, but she only goes back if Takami forces her to.

Bio: Don't be fooled by the sweet face. Chou Sohma is nowhere as nice or graceful as she appears to be at first glance.
As so many have before, her parents, while glancing upon the tiny pig-like animal, swore to never let anything hurt or damage their precious child. Unlike the others who were coddled and spoiled, though, Chou went in the opposite direction.
Furious, rebellious, and ungrateful for the love her parents showered upon the child daily. Even as a tiny little girl, she resented them, and blamed the awful curse on their past behaviour. It's all their fault, she'd scream at Takami year after year, trying to explain why she'd never go back.
Since she was just about Emi's age, she travelled from house to house, begging the other members of the Zodiac and their parents to let her stay with them, anywhere but there! Some would agree, but after months of dealing with the girl's blatant disregard for authority and destructive habits, they'd go to Takami
and beg him to make her see sense. Chou would cycle every couple of years, forced to live in the main house as punishment inbetween long visits with her 'relatives'.

Puberty only added to the psychological and emotional mess! As she neared 12, her tiny body began to develop, and out of spite for all the manners and good her parents had attempted to instill in her, the child began to dress inappropriately, smoke, and leave school on a regular basis...only to be found, shivering and cold, transformed
and huddled in corners of neighboring yards, parks, and buildings. She has no friends, and all the older Sohmas are angered easily, having to act as 'stand-in' mothers and fathers for the tough girl. Even the younger members don't often say much to her, so her days are spent solitary and alone, indulging in whatever chaos Chou sees fit.
Despite all this bad, there is good, if one will only look past the sharp edges. Just because she is lacking in friends, doesn't make her any less loyal when she has found one. She devotes herself to those she loves, and only they are allowed to interact with the 'softer' side of her. Her honesty is unfailing, and she can always be counted on to
speak her mind, no matter how much trouble it will get her into. She causes problems, but impulsively and quickly moves to help others solve their own, should they chose to confide in her. Imtimidating on the outside, the Boar has her gentle 'moments' and honestly just wants the other members to feel for her-they're all in the same situation, after all, and how could they
NOT be angry?

When the girl feels emotions, she does nothing to hide them. She is very impulsive and although she despises to attend school, actually adores learning. It just takes some effort to move past the years of anger she's put into making herself stand out among the other members. At school, many of the 'normal' kids admire her outwardly ridiculous defiance, and although she would never know it,
admire her for her 'courage' to be different. She stands up for herself, and when she decides to do something, puts all of her strength into it.

Extra: The only person she's spent the most time co-existing with is the cat, because they both call themselves 'outsiders'.
The sheep and her have very similar behavior at times, but they don't dare interact. Her favorite food is mangos, however rare they are, and
she hates being called a pig, or being laughed at. She likes to read gossip magazines, to stay in tune with what's going on outside the Sohma world, and honestly gets along better with 'normal' humans than her own family. Is a big, secret fangirl of Japan's 'Idols'.
Her body is tiny and frail, and she gets sick quite often, from wearing herself out with an overload of stress and emotion.
She's actually only broke ONE screen door, but is clumsy and often bumps into tables, costing the family china dishes and other material damage.
Although she's young, her favorite form of 'rebellious' action is to make definite sexual advances on members of the family she knows will be made uncomfortable by it, and laughing.
When she was 7, she had a best boy friend who actually knew the secret, but he moved away and she never told anybody.

ringkichard

toothpaste kiss

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:39 am
Yay! We have the boar now. ^^

Misha- I updated my profile to make it a little more thorough. (p.3)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:01 am
Alrightys, I added it in. Well re updated it!  

misha soupness
Captain

Antebellum Overtime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:11 pm
Hooray! The Boar. <3
I'm so happy. I love all of the characters. This'll be a good one, all. I hope we can get started soon.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:39 am
Alright, now all we need is our Horse and we can start 3nodding Maybe someone will claim the Horse during the weekend ninja

Wait..I think our Tohru figure is important too... sweatdrop  

misha soupness
Captain

___U N D I E S o n l y

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:13 am
[/ninjas in]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:41 am
eek

A NINJA!!!!

:chases:

Oi oi Nook-kun! Help me catch the ninja! domokun  

misha soupness