Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Ouran: Commoner's OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:34 pm
XD I could do histories if you want. Just gimmie a little detail and I could write a book. I do Tall Tale Debate so it's easy.
Tall Tale Debate is when you are given two completely unrelated words and you make a story based around them. XP
I'm in my school's debate team that just formed at the end of last school year and we're really starting at the begining of next. And in my Senior year when our current Presidents graduate *we have three for different catigories* one is making me take over for him. We had speech class together this year and I was the only one who ever got 100 on a speech and I had 101% at the end of the class. My major speech of the class was on Lethal Injection that I put together in one night cause I couldn't think of a topic until then. I just threw a power point together for it did a crappy outline and presented it and I got 100%.
And then the guy, Jared *So I don't have to call him guy anymore*, did one on Portland, Oregon cause he's in love with Portland. And it was supposed to be persuasive and he did an informative. He outlined it to be persuasive but how he gave it was informative and I told him that and he was like, "Oh yeah? Well...Shut up! >.<" And then when he got the grade sheet back it said, "Your piece seemed more informative than persuasive." And I was like, "8D Told ya so!" And then he punched me in the arm and told me to shut up... >.>

But yeah! *randomly goes into unneeded stories sometimes when I have too much to do*
That's how this RP was that I hate! I mean I thought the plot was just a reason for her character to be the maid and now everything is fricken about her! And all of the hosts but mine is all protective of her like she's the second fricken Haruhi and they all love her. But my guy is totally against them loving her and hates all the attention they are giving her. He thinks they are all stupid.

The only time I ever have relationships at the begining begining is usually when it's one of those RPs where you know everyone in there and your characters have lived together for forever so they already know eachother. And then things happen quick but we put a lot of complications in there. Like have a triangle with a bisexual guy, a girl, and a gay guy... Those are always fun. 8D
Or like with the Furuba Rp in here, having Jun inlove with the God. It's because he's known the God most of his life so it's fine for him to love him. But he's not all over him...until he's drunk... >.>

I don't like TamaHaru... It just kinda gets on my nerves. I think KaoHaru is so cute! I love how Kaoru is like, "I love you but I want my brother to be happy so I'll break my own heart to save his!" *totally not what he said, but you get the idea* It was so sweet!!! ;3;

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:23 pm
Nahh... I can suffer through them. It just takes me a while. x.x I don't want to make you do any more... Especially considering you had-have school. Or something like that...

You should have punched him back and told him not to hit you. =o But congratulations on such a high score. =3

No worries. Rants are welcome. Especially when one wants to release some stress.

Yeah, I agree. But it still happened over time you know? It wasn't just instant love. There had to be explained moments somewhere along the line. I would imagine anyway.
Drama makes things so much fun! Even when there are already established relationships, a little drama never hurt any.

I don't like TamaHaru because not only is it annoying, it's predictable and it would be like she was dating her FATHER. I mean, come on... Several characters have said how much Ranka and Tamaki resemble one another and we can all see it. So now it is borderline creepy. Yay! o__O

I used to be a big HikaHaru fan until I read the chapter where Kaoru confesses. Then it made me want that pairing instead because of how totally amazing Kaoru actually is. Even though they've said things like "Hikaru wouldn't be happy if he found out what Kaoru was doing." Stuff like that giving up the cookie thing and all that. Hikaru is smarter than he let's on. I'm worried for the newest chapters. Hikaru. <3

We all know how it's going to go though. D=

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:23 pm
;3; I don't want to read any further cause I'd totally be all: "Noooo!!!

Oh! And I started this RP in the normal forums on Gaia just because and I have all OCs. XD I just need Hosts now.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:49 pm
Have you read the most recent chapters? D= You may not want to if you haven't.

I want to stop and pretend the manga doesn't exist and just stick with the anime which left everything out in the open... But I still want to know what happens in the end. >.<

Ocs are always the first to go! Why not canons... Why noooot.

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:25 pm
Nah... I don't wanna. >.< I'm afraid to... I wish I hadn't started to read the manga because now I wanna finish it but I don't wanna have her go with Tamaki...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:10 pm
I'm waiting for the next chapter, but already pretty much know how it's going to go.

I mean. Everyone who reads it would be able to figure out what's going down there. And it's sad. And I feel bad for Hikaru who is pure and total awesome... Like Kaoru.

But everyone should have known from the beginning that Haruhi would end up with Tamaki. It's predictable and how most mangas like this go. I just wish Haruhi didn't have her personality flop. >.< But if she didn't I guess she'd never be able to form any romantic bonds with anyone. Which, honestly... I would have preferred. Because that way Ouran would have stayed Ouran.

Raaaant.

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

OOC Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out