Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
PC[temp name] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:59 am
@zann/kat: i should very much be a first lady now that im married to the president and the VP.
@jenn: Im a 7 as well.
Please spank me! >////<
I like your boobs better then mine, maybe if you get me drunk I'll show you next time =D
@protectors of the children: *laughs* how can you stop a pervert from being a pervert in a pervert club? And how do you expect to hurt me when I like pain? n.n  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:01 am
Here'a fun quiz to take... what kind of pervert are you?
enjoy.. and don't forget to post your result (the first result... the honest one)  

justkittykat
Crew

justkittykat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:02 am
@protectors of the children- the club has just been opened.. and nothing even remotely perverted has happened and already you are bullying us .. you guys should start your own club : the bullies club!!
your mission here is to make sure we don't hurt the fragile minds of the youth and so far we have done no such thing.. your job here is NOT to take over our fun and bully people into not joining us (like you are doing with scubaso)
people have a right to be honest about who they are and what they like .. they should also have the freedom to chose for themself and not be afraid they will be bullied , hunt down or persecuted for what they believe (like in the middle ages).. you are protectors of the youth.. not the Inquisition stare

*this is so fun* rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:32 am
The Seductive Pervert
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Seductive Pervert: You are The Seductive Pervert, you don't have to try!
You use only your body and sexual ways to lure someone in an endless dream of sexual fantasies.
Although you may use toys, you have your desires, you seem to know what gets to them, you even know their soft spots, woah, wouldn't matter if they had first met you or not!
Your ways are unbelievable and quite sensual, you could probably lay anyone you wanted with the way you speak, move, or just motion.
Just don't test your abilities on yourself, you might find yourself attracted to even your own body. Let's try attracting another person instead. Hehe!

mrgreen  

zann

Conversationalist

justkittykat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:53 am
zann scream scream scream scream
the penalties are not right... stop being selfish and say that boy can be slaves too scream scream scream
i need mah slaves to kick around scream scream
... btw... oh, my.. i have broken the rules and i has to run around naked.. oh my... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:26 am
unknown pervert...
ninja  

scubaso

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:31 am
... rolleyes you know kat... you're right... I was all excited yesterday because I thought I could harass ya'all! Tis my hobby... but instead you're all too scared to do anything but harass me back! rofl

Edit: hmmm..... eh. well... I just looked at my quest thread... and the item I'm giving to the top donation giver... well, methinks you guys would like it.

so I'm advertising here.

sig retrieval quest {Biggest donation gets an alien probe!}
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
other poses:
http://i32.tinypic.com/v4qlwm.png
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=veujht&s=3
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2i28k6a&s=3
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2cxyolc&s=3

BD is the top giver @ 4k. >:} So... if ya'all want teh probe... mrgreen you'll have to beat her. 3nodding
(any and all extra gold will be donated to teh guild btw, so it's for a good cause. ^^ )

and... if you want... I'll delete this. I just thought that that would interest you. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:38 am
justkittykat
@protectors of the children- the club has just been opened.. and nothing even remotely perverted has happened and already you are bullying us .. you guys should start your own club : the bullies club!!
your mission here is to make sure we don't hurt the fragile minds of the youth and so far we have done no such thing.. your job here is NOT to take over our fun and bully people into not joining us (like you are doing with scubaso)
people have a right to be honest about who they are and what they like .. they should also have the freedom to chose for themself and not be afraid they will be bullied , hunt down or persecuted for what they believe (like in the middle ages).. you are protectors of the youth.. not the Inquisition stare

*snickers* the inquisition was not in the middle ages. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Rofl!!!!!
(sorry... *is something of a history geek* xd )  

Wraithgirl

justkittykat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:02 am
aecy
... rolleyes you know kat... you're right... I was all excited yesterday because I thought I could harass ya'all! Tis my hobby... but instead you're all too scared to do anything but harass me back! rofl

omg.. i was harassing you? biggrin biggrin biggrin .. hooray for me rofl rofl rofl
oh.. can i get sewed for it ? xd xd xd

.... hmmm.. i feel we are somehow missing the whole point of the perverts club..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:03 am
Wraithgirl
justkittykat

*snickers* the inquisition was not in the middle ages. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Rofl!!!!!
(sorry... *is something of a history geek* xd )

cool xd
but i don't really know the names of the ages in english .. and plus.. the middle ages sound sooo cool 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
.. i also know the ice age... but that just makes me smile because i think of the animated motion picture rofl rofl rofl  

justkittykat
Crew

justkittykat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:04 am
scubaso
unknown pervert...
ninja

*sticks a "the perverts club" sign on your back*
i claim you in the name of the club!!! 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:14 am
... eek .. alien probe ... eek .. now that's the point of this club... rofl rofl rofl  

justkittykat
Crew

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:14 am
well, I don't mind being harassed back, but it's no fun if no one does anything harass-worthy because then I feel guilty. TnT

but... yes. the inquisition... the spanish inquisition was when the catholics were killing protestants and heathens in their lands in both the americas and spain... I think it was during the eighteen hundreds... and the middle ages were between (roughly) the fall of the roman empire and the rise of civilization in europe I think.

oh yes! Check my quest. >:} *points 2 edited post* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:17 am
lol, yes. xd I have a small stash of them stored away from halloween 06. ^^
I wouldn't sell them, but I thought I'd offer a good reward for the best gift and send it to a good home too. 3nodding
....well.... the good part.... might be debatable... sweatdrop  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash