-magic the gathering (still do)
-pop cans (college student issue)
-snow (anyone want it)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:37 pm
fake birds
art-music flyers/posters/handouts
glass bottles
necklaces
rubber ducks (my favorite is this 50's rockabilly (or... Elvis??) style duck)
dried flowers  

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

Sebastian J Mesonge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:37 pm
Origami Cranes,
Gumigami Cranes (gum wrapper origami cranes)
I like to make these things.

I'm looking for D'espair Ray CDs if you can find some.
It's an awesome band! Look them up on youtube.com.
Start with Garnet (that's the one that hooked me)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:09 pm
Trash, I collect trash.... on my floor. Candy wrappers, soda bottles, ramen cups, crumpled up pieces of paper, plastic wrappers, all of it is in a disorganized mess on my floor, and all that collecting down the drain as soon as I clean my room... god I hate that day.

Also, I collect Magic the gathering cards (not so much anymore, but I have a rather extensive collection), and my old drawings. Never have consciously thrown out a piece of my art.

Also, to the person who collects the broken china dolls because they were sad, and so you could talk to them... the question I want to know is... do they talk back?  

Bloody Loon

broken_joker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:39 am
Blankets/throws - I have about 9 now.

Pillows & cushions - don't ask, I don't know.

Candles - I have loads of burnt out candles, but I just can't bring myself to throw them away.

Empty wine bottle - I really need to take them down the bottle bank, I think I have 20 from last year.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:12 pm
i collect pen parts, yeah its weird but it fun because then you can build your own designed pen and that's unique....  

RainbowFrostbite13

7,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

vincejustvince

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:11 pm
LEGO...but in recent times certain events have led me to no longer do so...daddy bought me a couple new pirate sets...but seriously I'm done with this LEGO s**t...but that half built cathedral and that battle damage Japanese mecha stare at me as they collect dust on the shelf...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:18 pm
Bloody Loon
Also, to the person who collects the broken china dolls because they were sad, and so you could talk to them... the question I want to know is... do they talk back?
They heckle me.  

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

the_underworks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:19 pm
Obsolete computer parts. Do you remember the Pentium 1 computers with the turbo buttons?
Well i do because I'm running my music off one razz

For the geeks
P1 66mhz (100mhz with turbo)
64mb ram
16mb Radeon Rage vid card
1.5 GB slave HDD
6gb Master HDD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:19 pm
I collect wolf figurines/pictures. Wolves fascinate me. xd  

Twisted Maggot

the_underworks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:30 am
Isis11213
I collect wolf figurines/pictures. Wolves fascinate me. xd

Have you ever seen one?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:32 am
Movie stumps from every scary movie i see

A Wonderful Nightmare

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:40 pm
Quote:
Have you ever seen one?

Yeah, actually. There was this program thing, I don't remember what it was called... something like "Save the Wolves." Well, anyway, they brought in a wolf that they saved. His name was Atka, and he was white and pretty. They had him on a leash and walked him around, and he kept looking at me. Now I wanna go back there... neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:43 pm
Isis11213
Quote:
Have you ever seen one?

Yeah, actually. There was this program thing, I don't remember what it was called... something like "Save the Wolves." Well, anyway, they brought in a wolf that they saved. His name was Atka, and he was white and pretty. They had him on a leash and walked him around, and he kept looking at me. Now I wanna go back there... neutral
Thats interesting. I can relate to the stare those animals give you. Ive actually seen a wild one, and the stare they give you is so cold. I mean it was over 100 degrees that day and i had goose bumps when and after i saw it.  

the_underworks

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Quote:
Thats interesting. I can relate to the stare those animals give you. Ive actually seen a wild one, and the stare they give you is so cold. I mean it was over 100 degrees that day and i had goose bumps when and after i saw it.

Actually, he looked at me with friendly eyes... Weird. Maybe wolves in the wild look at you with harsh eyes because they're not used to humans. You should see my room, I have like a thousand books on them. They're usually not so stereotypical. You know how people say that they attack humans? Well, they only attack if they feel they're being threatened. I guess that's why they fascinate me so much. They're hard to figure out. I'll stop rambling on and on like a wolf dictionary now. xp  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff