Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Anime Island [fan-based/all levels are welcome!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think is the best?
  The Heroes, duh!
  The Villains totally beat the Heroes!
  Tony; he's the one that started this whole crazy island thing.
  Otulissa (she created the RP) and Furyal (he came up with the idea)
  Everyone!! :D
  ME ;)
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:50 am
Azula hated all this 'casual talk' and she just silently stood there, shifting her weight from leg to leg idly, and listened to the conversation. Oh, how she wished she had the Dai Li agents with her... Those emotionless earthbenders had the spirit fo a firebender, and could easily do her bidding...and perhaps spark a fight with her, or brainwash somebody to create some excitement. Of course, the Dai Li agents were nowhere nearby.

Rukia patted Renji, and said comfortingly, "You can take out a Hollow pretty easily, too." She added with a giggle, "Freeloader."

((Hehe. Sorry. XD;; I couldn't resist. I love calling Renji a freeloader. FREELOADER! YAY!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:54 am
Renji smacked himself. "Why... The... Hell.... Does... Everybody... CALL ME THAT!?" He shotued angrily, and his rietsu spiked his none-bankai form. He took a deep breathe and calmed himself down. "Sorry...."

Luffy looked at the odd man known as Renji. "Well, I wouldn't know, but I"m sure it's for a good reason." He smiled brightly again. "Could ya introduce me to those guys over there?" He said, pointing to Shesshomaru and Ed.  

Furyal

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:47 am
Introductions were made, inferences were conducted, and powers were evaluated. The only reason a certain flying girl was not part of all this, was because she had found something more interesting.

When she shot up into the air like a missile, she looked around her dutifully, trying to catch a glimpse of an island around her. As far as she could tell, there was nothing but ocean ocean ocean. Glimmering blue was the only sight that met her.

"Man, this isn't gonna-" BAM! "OUCH!"

She lowered momentarily to coddle her hard head. Some hard surface had struck while she had been flying up. Ow, what had hit her? She looked up. All she saw was blue sky and white clouds. Suspiscious, she reached her hand up. Her figners found resistance, about the time the energetic pirate first arrived. Her other hand reached up, and moved around with the other hand. It almost felt like...

"Wood..."

Her backpack jumbled and Giru popped up half out of the blue sack.

Giru "What is Pan doing?"

"There's something here..." she murmured.

"I don't see anything." Giru

Slowly she floated forward, keeping her hands on the invisible wall above her. She paused when it dissappeared. She felt back, felt that there was actually a corner where the wall ended. Her hands groped over the corner, and floated up. She followed the other side of the wall, only to find...

"...Stairs?"

Giru?

Indeed, her hand found at least three rising corners built on one another upon the top side of the 'wall' she had discovered. Her fingers grazed over the wood around her, until she hit another type of resistance. right where the top step ended. Her hand slowly slid up a thick bar, also sanded downa and painted wood. Wait a second.

"Pan?"

"I think... We're on a porch."

Just as she said this, she released her power of energy, and fell onto something solid. The wood she had felt out before. Her hand was still on the bars of a railing, and she used these to get herself up. Giru's red lense was blinking profusely, both in fear and confusion. Her hands found the top horizontal bar of the failing, held on, and looked down.

It was pretty disconcerting actually. She was used to heights, so she was not really scared, but she was so high up, and on a surface invisisble to the naked eye. She watched the others below, unable to really make anyone out. However, she could sense another new power added to the group.

"Another prisoner." she identified sourly. "Dang, is gonna stop so long as I'm around!"

"But Pan, where are we?"

"We're gonna find out Giru." she assured. She looked behind her, still seeing nothing but the edge of the island, and blue sea. "Where there's a porch, there's a house."

Slowly she ambled forward, holding out her arms, until she reached something that felt like stone- no, more like dried rough clay. Bricks. She reached out around her, feeling along the grooves of the bricks.

"And where there's a house..."

Her left hand hit wood. She sidestepped to stand in front of it.

"There's a door."

She knocked.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:59 pm

Edward grimaced angrily as a chimera materialized out of Renji's sword. How the hell did it do that? Whatever; all Ed knew was that this shinigami guy or whatever was depraved enough to create a chimera to do his bidding. Unbidden, a stray memory of Nina as herself and as a chimera ran through his mind. He suppressed a miserable shudder before running off after the people. Skidding to a halt, he watched amazed as the boy named Luffy stretched his arm. Some kind of human transmutation? No, that was forbidden! But a fruit...? These people just kept getting stranger and stranger. Stomach complaining again, Edward glanced down at the grass below his feet. He grinned before clapping his hands together and placing them on the grass. Wild energy flowed about his hands before dimming and disappearing. In the place of grass was only a steaming loaf of bread. He happily picked it up and started munching on it, ignoring the fire girl. That wasn't impressive. He had seen that a lot in Amestris, especially with Colonel Mustang.

Sesshomaru resisted the urge to roll his eyes at the humans' chatter. All these feats they kept coming up with. This was nothing new; he had seen countless demons with countless abilities, though he had to admit that he had never seen humans wield such strange powers.

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:46 am
((There's a force-field around the house, so I don't think you'll be able to go in it. xD;; Even if someone DID answer the door.))

arrow ::Tony::

Tony heard someone rapping on the door, and he tensed up. He was currently surveying what was going on below him, on the island. He knew who the villains were, and who the heroes were. Anyhow, Tony closed his eyes, and used his uncanny power to make the force field around the house enlarge. Now, no one could see the house, or come near enough to touch it.

Rukia laughed when Renji blew up. She loved calling him a freeloader. Just about everybody at the Urahara shop called him that. Even Urahara Kisuke himself! And Tessai, and Ururu, and Jinta, and others. "Freeloader" was basically Renji's silly nickname.

Azula was somewhat upset that nobody seemed impressed with her powers, but she brushed off the disappointed notion as if it were a little fruit fly. It didn't matter much to her; she definitely knew what she was capable of. She was, after all, the princess of the Fire Nation. And the heir to the throne, since her brother Zuko obviously couldn't take over. He was an outcast, after all.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:16 am
Luffy smiled and stepped forward, stretched his arm forward towards Ed, And snatched the bread away. "I haven't eaten in days!" He said smiling. He stuffed the loaf into his mouth. The whole loaf. His mouth stretched to fit it all in. "Sorry shorty!" He shouted to Ed, his mouth full. "Anyways, you can probably use that ability of yours to make a new one. Hey, is your ability from a devil's fruit?"

Renji sighed and took step forward towards Luffy. "Look, kid. I have a few questions for you. One. What the hell is a devil's fruit? Two. How do you take stealing like it is a joke!?

Luffy smiled. "I'm a pirate."  

Furyal

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:19 pm
((Ah man! You should have mentioned that before, you only said it was invisible. It's the only reason I could think of she would have spent so long up in the air, since everything was going on at the island when she left... oh dear, she didn't take kindly to that. sweatdrop ))

She waited a few moments, a bit less than patiently, but quietly nontheless. She rose her hand to knock again, only to be forcefully shoved. Her power engaged just in time to right herself and not be sent hurtling back.

"Whoa- hey... what gives!?" Black eyes glared at the invisible thing that had so rudely knocked her away. Really, she was just being polite. "I knew it, there is someone there!"

Her hand curled and moved up beside her head. She focused intently on the nothingness she could not see, while glowing yellow energy gathered in the palm of her hand. Well if that was how it wanted to play...

The little white robotic panicked. It reached it's skinny white limbs out and tugged on her red shirt. Giru Giru "Pan, stop! What are you doing!?"

"Blowing this thing sky high!" she reached back, getting ready to throw the collected attack. "... No pun intended."

GIRU!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:01 pm

Edward's eye twitched. The weird kid stole his bread then called him a shorty? What was with these people? He saves them from a volcano and they call him a shrimp and paralyze him. Now this jerk stole his bread and called him shorty? Things were going just too far.

"WHO'RE YOU CALLING A MOUSY LITTLE PIPSQUEAK?" Edward yelled, arms and legs flailing about wildly. "AND GET YOUR OWN DAMN BREAD!" Edward paused, heaving and glaring heavily at the stretchy kid.

Snarling angrily to himself, he clapped his hands together and placed them on the ground. Immediately, crackling white energy flared about his hands and the earth rose around him, completely surrounding him and blocking the others out. He was so sick of them!

In the darkness of his earth house, Ed clapped his hands again and made grass into bread. He scooted into a corner and assumed a fetal position, protecting the bread at all costs. He really had an eating problem; he ate more than half his weight in food [including his automail weight], yet he was still only 5'4". How terrible...

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:20 pm
((XD omg, poor Ed!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:58 pm
((Sorry. XD About not talking about the force-field earlier, and also to ...poor Ed. razz ))

Rukia sighed, "I apologize, Luffy, for the shrimp's hot temper. He should really learn how to control it better." After a moment, Rukia asked, "Are you a pirate?" She glanced over at the fire-powered girl nearby. The fire girl was still pretty mysterious; she hadn't said much about herself.

Azula noticed Rukia eyeing her, and Azula shot a fiery glare in her direction. Her dark eyes seemed to actually have flames in them.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:57 pm
((I sorta want Ed to attack Luffy and grab his hat or something...Then Luffy can explode with his anger. I need some violence.))

"Yup. I'm gonna become the Pirate King and own all the treasure in the world! And after that, I'm going to return this hat to Shanks. This hat was his, and until then, this hat is my own personal treasure. But yeah, the blond guy does need to fix his problems." He sighed and and took of the straw hat. It had been patched up from his fight with that clown-pirate. What was his name again? Well, It doesn't really matter. I got my revenge. He smiled again. "Oh! A devils fruit is a special fruit that is incredibly rare. It gives you special powers, but you can no longer swim. I ate the Gumogumo fruit."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:01 am

||I'd rather not, because it'd just be a clash of wills between us; Ed and Luffy don't exactly lose often, nor do they like to. It'd be very tiresome and frustrating.||

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:22 am
((If you want violence, do you want me to bring out some NPC villains ? I can conjure up some Hollows. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:18 am
((Thats fine with me.

YES PLEASE! I'm getting a little bored of just introducing the characters.))  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:02 am

arrow ::Tony::

"This is getting somewhat boring..." Tony muttered to himself. There wasn't any action. Yet. He snatched a DVD and then looked on the back cover. It was a Bleach DVD, and on the back (near the summary), there were a few pictures of Hollows. He closed his eyes, summoning them to appear. They weren't anything too great. Just regular Hollows. He didn't want to summon a Menos Grandes, or anything like that.

The Hollows appeared on the island, and had no idea what was going on. They let out great, reverberating roars of confused fury. Their first instinct was to find some sort of soul to devour.

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff