Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Friendship of Love (nin bakamaru come here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:19 am
"I know sweetie, I feel the same way. Even if its for half a day, it will feel like half a year."

Suddenly, Neil's cell phone began to go off. When he saw that it was an unfamiliar number, curiosity got the best of him.

"Hello?"

"Neil right?"

"Yes...who is this?"

"Doesn't matter, what does matter is you and Jessica."

"Who is this?" Neil asked sternly.

"She didn't tell you about me? I'm not suprised, the name's Jerry."

"So you're the one who keeps harassing her!"

"Heh, how observant, it was easy enough to get your number from your friends."

"What do you want?"

"You haven't figured it out yet? I want her you moron."

"You've got a hell of a lot of nerve telling me this, I suggest you hang up now."

Neil heard only a chuckle before he hung up. He wasn't physically tense like he normally would be, but he was mentally ready to strike.

He then turned to Jessica saying, "Your friends is persistent, i'll give him that."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:39 pm
"I'll kill him. I swear. He never gives up!" Jessica said as her blood began to boil. "This is getting out of hand." This time her phone rang but she knew the number. "Jerry, how many times do I have to tell you. Move on. It's over between us. You cheated on me and I'm with someone that would never do that. He would never hurt me unlike some people."

"Come on," Jerry whined. "I love you. I said I was sorry, babe." Jessica gritted her teeth.

"Don't. Call. Me. Babe. You no longer have that right. Move on!" She said and hung up the phone. "The sooner we're in Europe, the better."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:24 pm
"No kidding." he said in an exhausted tone. The more that Jerry called, the more angry Neil became and it showed. To calm himself down, he wrapped his arms around Jess again and buried his head in her hair.

"You sure know how to pick em' sweetheart." he said sarcastically.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:34 pm
"He picked me. I did not pick him. As a matter of fact, I didn't pick any of them. The only one I picked was you and I thought I did pretty good." She told him and breathed in his scent. The smell sent chills down her spine. Jessica kissed his head and smiled. She could have stayed like that forever.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:39 pm
Neil decided to let it go, afterall, there was no way that he could bother them now that they were leaving.

"Meh, it doesn't matter. All that matters is the present, and making the most of it."

Neil and Jessica sat down on the couch, considering that it was almost 1 in the morning, they got very sleepy very quickly. Before long, the two lovebirds were sound asleep in each other's arms. Neil had pleasant dreams that night, a welcome change from the awkward loneliness.

Several hours later...

Neil woke up when the sun lightly shone on his face, he looked up at the clock and saw that it was 6, still kinda early, but he didn't feel like falling asleep again. Instead he pulled her closer and watched her sleep, she looked just like an angel to him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:08 pm
Jessica stirred by didn't wake. Instead, she continued to dream of her and Neil in the future. A big white wedding day and her in a beautiful gown. "I love you, Neil." She said unconsciously. Her body snuggled closer to him to get more of his warmth. The dream went on and soon Jessica was chasing a little baby boy around the house. Neil was holding another child. This one was a girl and he was reading her a story.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:04 pm
As Neil sat there holding the love of his life, he couldn't help but think of what led up to this. It was almost silly when he thought about it, if he had just told her how she felt sooner, things would probably be different. But there was a reason behind every event, or so he believed. Time continued to pass as Neil reminesced about all the fun they used to have together, puling pranks, making fun of the popular kids and just hanging out and goofing off. There was nothing but love in Neil's eyes as he watched her, she looked so innocent.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:11 pm
Jessica slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Neil. "Good morning." She smiled and snuggled closer to him. Jessica felt so happy and refreshed. She loved that he was the first thing that she saw in the morning.
I could really get used to this. She thought as she imagined their life together.
"How did you sleep?" Jessica asked him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:27 pm
"I can't remember the last time I slept that well." he smiled at Jessica s she woke up.

Then he realized something and giggled, "I hope I was comfortable."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:29 pm
Jessica snuggled closer to him. "I was very comfortable." She smiled. "I could stay here all day." She said but then realized something. "Aww, but I have to go pack." Jessica buried her head in his chest. "I don't want to." She whined.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:47 pm
"I don't want you to go either. But it will be worth it when we get to spend almost a month together." he reminded her, "Well anyway, we don't have to start for a while, it's only 6 in the morning."

Then as his senses came back, he became curious, "So what was it like at boarding school? I want details." He almost sounded like a gossipy teen girl.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:12 pm
"It was horrible. Uniforms everyday." She shuddered. "We did go on trips. But it was no fun without pulling pranks with you. I tried but the rope on the bucket broke and the water splashed on me instead of the girl I was aiming for." She thought for a moment. "Let's see. The food was ok. The girls were horribly snotty. It was awful. But I'm glad I'm home and I never have to go there again." She kissed him quickly.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:53 pm
"Well life here was a drag too, there was no motivation to pull pranks, my friends were playing the, you should've said something card and I was so lonely." he made an attempt at the puppy eyes.

"hmmmm." he thought out loud, "What now? We've got a few hours."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:10 pm
Jessica thought for a moment. "We could watch a movie." She shrugged and sat up. "We could make breakfast and then eat it as we watch the movie. Oo we could watch Ferris Buller's Day Out! You're the only person I would watch it with and I haven't seen it since I left." That was the last movie they watched together. "Last time we watched it I couldn't concentrate on it because I wanted to tell you how I felt. So I REALLY need to watch it again."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:34 pm
Neil loved that movie, it was like a guidebook for students everywhere.

"You know what would be fun? I remember that time we entered a cooking contest and we made omlettes. We won second, but they were tasty."

It was the small things that they had done that meant the most to him. Neil was the worst cook in the world, but Jessica was the next Rachel Ray
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff