Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
looking for a one-on-one rp partner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:36 pm
She sighed. "Sorry Dan." She said as she went and sat in a corner. She just stared at him and felt her lips. "Why am I such an Idiot?" She asked herself softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:54 pm
"No your nawwwwt! Your not an idiot!", he said happily. "You're just kind of odd. But that makes two of us... I was actually gonna' ask for you to kiss me again...", he admitted casually, still laying down and staring at the ceiling.  

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:24 pm
She then stood up and crawled onto the bed and layed next to him, putting her arm on his chest and her head next to his. She kissed his cheek softly and smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:30 pm
"Why thankyou.", he said, returning a smile. "See that wasn't so bad, was it..?", he said softly, eyeing her neck and then gazing at her. "So dyu' live here by yourself or what!? Parents out workin'?", he asked, moving his feet back and forth happily, staring back up at the ceiling, his head tilted against hers softly.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:45 pm
"Not really. and no I dont lieve alone but My mom died 4 years ago in a bad accident and my dad's at work..He works for that famous soda company everyone drinks the soda but nobody knows why he chose to go into soda busisness. and I'm glad He's not here or else he'd be trying to kick the living s**t out of both of us." She said sighing. "He's really not a nice guy."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:54 pm
"Oh yeah? Sorry ta' hear that kiddo..", he said casually. He looked at her. "I feel your pain.", he said frankly, then stared back up at the ceiling, choosing not to share the fact that all of his relatives were dead and long gone, he didin't like to talk about it. His dad was also pretty mean, from what he remembered. "Soda eh? I used to be a soda addict but I broke the addiction. Gotta' keep my fangs in good shape.", he said, opening his mouth and displaying his clean white fangs to her casually, then closing his mouth and putting an arm around her. "Hah, well if he comes home I can always just jump out the window. So we're good.", he said, eyeing the window in the back of the room, which was closed because of the rain.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:05 pm
"So you want to watch me get the s**t kicked out of me?" She said looking at him rather surprised. She then sighed and relaxed. "I honestly wish that My dad would realise that he could lose me the same way he lost my mom." She said very softly out loud.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:15 pm
"Oh. No! If he never finds out I was here he'll have no reason to flip s**t, right?", he said. "Well, I'm sure he loves you. You're lucky to have him.", he said, still concealing the fact that his dad was long gone and he missed him deeply, hoping that she'd learn that he was hinting that she should appreciate the fact that she's fortunate enough to have someone.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:40 pm
"He'll flip s**t if he even sees me breathing." She said looking at ihm. "Gosh like did you know he was the one that put me in the hospital and made me get the extra blood? Yeah he caused a car accident on purpose trying to kill me."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:29 pm
His eyes widened. "Really?", he said, sounding concerned. "I'd ask you to come live with me but... I hang out with vamps and..it'd prolly be pretty tough to keep their fangs off you, if they found out how good you taste..", he said, hugging her supportivley.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:32 pm
"Yes, and well I rather be bitten by thousands of vampires then stay here." She said looking down as she then hugged him back and tightly at that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:44 pm
"Oh yeah, that's right... you like getting bit for some reason..eh..." He smiled. "Well, that can be arranged..", he said, eyeing her neck, getting thirsty again already.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:50 pm
"Maybe I do." She said moving her hair out of the way again revieling her neck. "Are you thirsty?" She asked gulping softly then pointing her neck to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:59 pm
"Oh. Don't mind if I do.", he said, wrapping his arms around her and carefully placing his teeth in the same wound that he had bit her on earlier, sucking hard, moaning with releif.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:11 pm
She moaned loudly as if being pleasured. She knew that around that time her father would come home and not make any noise as he came to hurt her. She started to moan louder then just relaxed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff