Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:37 pm
He smiled, and pulled her to him, kissing her, then pulled away, putting distance between them. "I'm not sure if you should know." He opened his wings. "Experiment ANL859682. Success. White wings, pure." He smiled. "I don't die easily. And... there's another reason I don't die."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:41 pm
"Now, wait, if I TOLD someone he could fly, he would have to rush here and kill me and them. I'm sure he'd know... Somehow? Gotta do it in some way I won't die..."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:41 pm
Ry could only stare at him, wide eyed. He was so..beautiful..."...I can't," she whispered brokenly. If he spoke any more to her in that sweet voice, Ry would probably surrender to her small selfish center. She closed her eyes tightly, whimpering.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:44 pm
His wings flexed slowly. "Should I tell her?" He mused. "It's not safe, definitely..."  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:47 pm
(Does this place have an underground or subway system?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:48 pm
"..I don't want you to get-" Ry suddenly felt a pulling sensation at the bottom of her feet. It spread to the rest of her body, and quite suddenly, she seemed to fall through the ground as if she wasn't even there. Ry went to scream....

...and landed right on top of Walt.

((GTG cya tomorrow ^^))  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:51 pm
He fell to the ground as she fell on top of him. His pack, which had little clips and whatnot on it would have caused her a little pain. He tried to look at her, and once he got a good enough look, he quietly said, "Were you the girl with the," glances around, "Flying guy?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:53 pm
(Feeling a tad uninspired in this rp. As I've been posting single posts equal to a page of all yours. Yet my character has yet to even gain a single mention).

Lance strolled past the corner. Still oblivious to where he actually was. There was a rather large tower at the end of the next block. It was painted red which seemed to be overshadowed by the clouds. Forming a sort of evil looking red and black mixed burnt color. Except for the top of the tower which seemed. To be built more like a watch tower post than anything. There was a polished metal ring. That lined the edges of this part of the tower. It seemed to be a bit. Lighter than the rest of the town. The colors themselves could even act as a sort of light house. For those that wanted to find the center of the town. The tower unfortunately couldn't serve this purpose only being visible from a block and a half away.

Lance moved closer as the dial on his watch started to spin around. Perhaps a magnetic field of some sort. He didn't know, except for the fact that his watch was now useless.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:53 pm
Zach's eyes widened. Instinctively, his second wings opened, white, translucent. He started beating them both, his features paling and becoming more beautiful. His second wings passed through his first; and he flew faster as he circled the city, looking for Ry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:44 am
((I'm so, so sorry Lance! *bows apologetically* I just don't truly know how to get Ry to meet you. It kinda seems like your kinda far. I'll try to find a way to include you more! I'm so sorry! And yes, there is a subway system.))

Besides having an aching back, Ry was ok. She was too surprised to move, kind of scared Walt might be some kind of pyscho...but when he asked her about the ''flying guy", Ry blushed a bit. "Y-Y-Y-Yes..." She stood up shakily, and helped pull him to his feet. "I-I'm so sorry for landing on top of you. I don't know how it could've happened." Distantly, they could both hear the sound of drunks approaching. The slurred laughter and saucy humor was enough. "Let's get out of here," Ry suggested quietly.

((Now then, I'll see about having Walt and Ry move around some and we'll try to run into you Lance ^^;; ))  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:57 am
He circled the town a second time. "Dammit! Alice, if you pulled a Shade on me, I'll kick your a**!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:02 am
Ry didn't wait for Walt to deny or accept her offer to come with her. If there was one thing Ry ever even slightly disliked, it was drunks. She grasped his hands with her smaller one, and pleaded him with her eyes as she tugged him down a side street and towards the old red surveillance tower. She didn't really notice Lance standing not that far from where they entered. "Now..." She looked at Walt. "What about Zach?"  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:14 am
He landed soon after Ry and Walt were gone, and saw the drunks. He growled, a long white ornate blade appearing in his hands, and soon they were all gone, not a drop of blood on his sword. He spat on the corpses. "Dammit! Where did she go!" As white mist started to manifest on his shoulder, Zach dismissed his sword. The mist soon disappeared as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:29 pm
"What? Wait, who? OK. My mind isn't working right right now. Um, who are you?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:52 pm
Lance took his watch off of his wrist. And stuffed it into his left pocket. While sort of spacing off looking at the ground. He seemed to have less energy than usual. Which was odd because he usually had an unusually high amount of energy. The students he went to school with. Regularly commented on such things as that. There was even the occasional giggle and joke that followed. With something along the lines of. Maybe he's a alien or something. Or maybe he takes steroids or something like that.

Of coarse the humor was usually all in fun. But sometimes there was jealousy of his ability. He had to defend himself a number of times. From the school track captain. There wasn't any equality in that team at all. The team pretty much stuck together like a gang. The teachers of the school would pretty much play dumb. Whenever one of the track squad was caught fighting. Or doing something else. That you would expect a band of gang members to be doing.

It made me so mad. But there was nothing at all I could do about it. Lances fist clenched as he stood there. Right now he was day dreaming about his High School days. The dim lights around him went unnoticed.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff