Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

Omerta23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:23 pm
"We need to add on to it. It's a good fort, but not big enought to comfortably fit all of us, especially not if we find more people. So for now we need to figure out where the extra rooms will go. I think we should add on three more rooms, one for Akuma, one for Rissa, and another bathroom." he said this all without once breaking eye contact with Hikaru. 'What is going on inside that head of hers' he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:26 pm
akuma looked at her with a sense of undrestanding he haddnt been abondoned but his mother had diedin the car fire when he was 3 and his dad was never there for him he bent down and hugged rissa with a tear in his eye  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:30 pm
"Well, i would rather we not tear down any walls, so i suggest we just put up walls where the door already is, add another door so i can get in form the outside, and go from there" She said as looked at her fort.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:30 pm
Rissa watched him but her form changed back into a human she hugged him back  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Omerta23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:33 pm
"That's what I was thinking." Ren replied. "You know what? I think all of this might turn out alot better than we could've expected." He smiled at her, then reached down and gave her a pat on the back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:37 pm
"Ya, this will turn out rather good" She replied as she looked up at him when he patted her back, she was smiling as her good mood returned "Alright lets get to work, first we need material to start building the walls, or something to make blue prints on..."  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Omerta23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:40 pm
"I don't think we have any paper, but Light might, so we'll ask him about that when we see him tomorrow. Supplies for building we can get easy. There's a home improvement store I pass all the time over in the town."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:41 pm
akuma sighed deeply* im sry idont see why any one would do something so horrible im sorry * he said as he let her gohe looked at her with a blank look on his face as he said it  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:42 pm
"That would be perfect, i hope everything there is still intact, we will need it" Hikaru replies, stretching as if shes about to run again "Shall we get the supplies now or later?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:45 pm
"Let's rest for a little bit." Ren said. "I think we're both tired still from running up here. So let's just sit down and relax, okay?" He smiled at her again as he was sitting down. 'What's wrong with me?' he though. 'She's 6 years younger than me...'  

Omerta23

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:45 pm
she let go of him as he pulled away she gave him a strange look " it dosent matter now" she replied "what matters is whats going to happen to us and the others" she replied with a slight nodd of her head  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:51 pm
Hikaru nodded but continued to stretch "Youd better stretch, its good for you after you run, your always supposed to stretch before and after you run, we skipped the before part apparently" She laughed at that "Oh well, it doesnt really matter" She smiled as she continued to stretch  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:54 pm
ya we should head off the cars right up ahead they should be in the trunk dont worry i got an extra pallet in side for you to sleep on he said as he opened up the side door  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:54 pm
Ren chuckled while he watched Hikaru stretch. "I think I'll live." he said, smiling. "Come here." he added, patting a place next to him for her to sit. "I want to talk to you about something."  

Omerta23

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:58 pm
Hikaru looked up from her stretching at Ren, why did he want to talk all of a sudden, she got up and walked over to him, sitting where he had told her to "What is it?" She asked slowly  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff