Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:05 pm
Periru's eyes softened, though the shock was still there, mingled with confusion. "B-But...you don't even know me!" Her voice never raised a notch, but she was now so confused at the turn of events. Despite the situation, she even tilted her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:15 pm
"My mother is Aphrodite... she is constantly mkaing me fall in love. Technically, me and Kyuuketsuki are brothers, but only half-brothers at the most. We're not really sure. His father, Chronos..." He smirked, and pressed his lips softly against hers. "Whatever the reason... I still love you, Periru."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:22 pm
Periru was even more surprised when Daemon kissed her. She struggled a bit in his grasp. "P-P-Please! Let m-me go," she whispered brokenly. Gods, love, and Greek accents? Periru didn't know what to do. "If your mother is making you fall in l-love...then t-t-that love is not t-true!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:28 pm
He smirked. "Then, according to that... every love is false. If my mother willed it, all love could stop. My mother, quite simply, controls love itself. The feelings two people feel for each other are always created by my mother. All love is created by her." He smiled, pressing his body closer to hers, but gently this time. He claimed her mouth in another gentle kiss.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:31 pm
Periru was still pinned, and could do nothing to stop him. In a sudden spurge, without really thinking, Periru did her very first violent act towards another person...she bit down on his lip. Hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:36 pm
He laughed, pulling his lips away from hers, and leaning in to her ear. "I doubt you'd do that to my older brother..."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:40 am
"I-I-I know your older brother," she whispered, looking up at him. She wiped the blood from her lips, staring down at it with a type of horrified realization. "I....bit...you," she murmured, just coming to the realization of what she did.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:10 pm
Name:Marish Night
Race: Chaos demon
History: Known as Satans lefthand 'man'. She isn't one to listen to whyning, but is always willing to bargan. She has a rep as somewhat of a player.
Appearence:Long black hair, with deep purple streeks. A white dress shirt and a black tie, a black, green and purple plad skirt that goes to mid-thigh, black stockings and pun-like boots. A long overcoat, and black beany hat. About 5'6 and slender. Red eyes.
Personality: You'll see.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:02 pm
He sighed. "If you're really this opposed... too bad." He kissed her roughly again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:27 pm
She slipped quietly into a bar, she had unfinished buisiness with a man who actually tried to cheat the devil! She slowly made her way twards him, saducing him was simply easy, and ince they where alone, he was dead pefor he had her on the bed. She walked out, wipping her mouth of a drop of blood, while his mangled body lay inside the room.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:43 pm
Periru tried to wrench herself from his grip, but with him holding onto to her wrists and pressed up against her, she was powerless. I'm so tired of this...just...so ti..red...Periru finally just closed her eyes and let Daemon do what he was doing, a tear going down her cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:45 pm
Kyuuketsuki closed his eyes and focused, aiming...

Daemon sighed. "My older brother is going to break out now. I'm sorry..." He released the pressure, sat her down, and then flew away.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:54 pm
Periru could only stand there for a moment, before she blinked against the tears that were trying to fall. Slowly, her hand went to her chest, feeling the slowing heart beat. "...N-No, Not-" But she had already slumped forward, unsoncious once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:56 pm
Hearing her heart slow, he picked her up and materialized in her room, setting her down and watching her.

He chanted quietly in Greek.  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:04 pm
((I'll wait for Mobius to join befor I continue.))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff