Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Movies / Music / TV / Other Media
The Dark Knight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:45 pm
Well, if you read my review, and like I've stated about 9001 times, I think this joker is an amazing character. He just isn't the same joker

/repeats self

Also, yes, anarky is a pretty cool guy, I put him down as one of the possible (although remote) possibilities for characters in the next movie.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:16 pm
Muleferdan
nitnit
I'm telling you man, Two-Face is secretly in Arkham, Harley Quin falls in love with joker and lets him out who also lets out Two-Face epic potential go.

Speaking of which...

I was wondering if that one cop (her name escapes me) could end up being Harley Quinn in the next movie.

Though usually Harley Quinn was very white, but face paint could come into play.
Ramirez. She has no connection to the Joker, she was just a corrupt cop.  

Invulnerable Enthusiasm

Mezzo_Forte

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:12 pm
User Image

I just saw the movie, and I have to say it was ok. I know you've heard this a million times already but it was TOO long. I actually had to leave during the movie because I wanted to see Hancock. Batman's voice bothered me thoughout the movie. There was also too much dialogue. I listened every part so I can understand it, but that didn't help. I actually didn't want to see it but my sister made me. Just to kill time.

Someone please oh please explain the movie to me. I got lost when Joker was arrested, and Dent and Rachel were in the warehouse. How the hell did they end up there?! After a while, I got it. My sister saw it last weekend and she told me the ending. Which confused me even more!! She said something about Two-Face going after Gordon because he planned Rachel's death with Joker or something.

Someone please tell me!!
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:19 pm
Mezzo_Forte
User Image

I just saw the movie, and I have to say it was ok. I know you've heard this a million times already but it was TOO long. I actually had to leave during the movie because I wanted to see Hancock. Batman's voice bothered me thoughout the movie. There was also too much dialogue. I listened every part so I can understand it, but that didn't help. I actually didn't want to see it but my sister made me. Just to kill time.

Someone please oh please explain the movie to me. I got lost when Joker was arrested, and Dent and Rachel were in the warehouse. How the hell did they end up there?! After a while, I got it. My sister saw it last weekend and she told me the ending. Which confused me even more!! She said something about Two-Face going after Gordon because he planned Rachel's death with Joker or something.

Someone please tell me!!
User Image

what the hell, such a person exists?
I thought the movie was pretty simple.
what not to understand?
two face(dent) felt bitter about his love's death, so the joker tricked him into thinking that it was a selected few fault(Gordon, batman, etc.)
joker was trying to show the worst of people.  

Korean Kracker II

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:30 pm
Dark Knight > Hancock

I'll leave it to Nit to scream about this simple logic. Oh wait, he's gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:45 pm
User Image

Hancock wasn't great like I expected to be.

I knew I should've watched Wall E. AGAIN.

Well, I didn't see the ending. I just thought that there was too much going on. At this point I don't really care. I've forgotten most of the movie already. And Hancock also.

Wall E is still by far THE BEST movie I've ever seen. 3nodding
User Image

Mezzo_Forte

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:35 pm
Its batman.....It isn't comprised of a lot of random fighting, like most super hero movies 9Excluding the likes of iron man and X-Men) Batman has more story than most super hero movies, consider most movies follow the "If we don't fight him, the world gets ********" Scenario. Batman is far more deep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:47 pm
Mezzo_Forte
User Image

Hancock wasn't great like I expected to be.

I knew I should've watched Wall E. AGAIN.

Well, I didn't see the ending. I just thought that there was too much going on. At this point I don't really care. I've forgotten most of the movie already. And Hancock also.

Wall E is still by far THE BEST movie I've ever seen. 3nodding
User Image

Wall E and Hancock were good movies, have to give you that, but batman won me over.  

Korean Kracker II

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:20 pm
Wall E's reception caught me off guard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:45 am
I finally saw this movie and it is EPIC!! It was funny when the Joker made that pencil "disappear."  

PhoenixBlade983

Korean Kracker II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:33 am
PhoenixBlade983
I finally saw this movie and it is EPIC!! It was funny when the Joker made that pencil "disappear."

that was hilarious lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:59 pm
Do you know how I got these scars *licks lips* its from when I got in a car accident *licks lips*. It was just a fender bender but I *licks lips* got out and exchanged insurance companies with the guy *licks lips*. I stayed pretty serious so he told me to smile more *licks lips*. So I slit his throat and my lips *licks lips* and payed for his car because of his nice advice.

...*licks lips*  

Muleferdan

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:57 am
Would you like to know how I got these scars? *licks lips* I was at the bar *licks lips* you know, for a drink, *licks lips* but I was short 7 cents. *licks lips* The bartender asks me, *licks lips*, "Why so serious?" *licks lips* and gets *licks lips* a knife *licks lips* and *licks lips* does *licks lips* this! *licks lips licks lips licks lips*

Turns out *licks lips* he was *licks lips* a gay *licks lips* who liked *licks lips* bondage. *licks lips* A gay bar joke, go figure.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:09 pm
Wow, wtf I leave for 5 days and you guys completely ruin my awesome thread.

Mezo - *facepalm* sorry, if you actually left the dark knight theater to go see hancock I can't help you. No one can. lol =| =( D=

Muleferdan and Shigeru - wtf is this random s**t? Stop trying to imitate an a classic scene with a failure parody.  

nitnit
Captain

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:00 am
nitnit
wtf is this random s**t? Stop trying to imitate an a classic scene with a failure parody.

Something unspeakable happened for me to post.

Also, I rewatch the Deadshot part of that Gotham Knight thing. I remember Deadshot to be almost suicidal. What's up with that begging for mercy crap?  
Movies / Music / TV / Other Media

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff