Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:46 pm
"Don't worry 'bout it mate." He really didn't care, it was just a dollar. Compared to his parents fortune it was a grain of sand on the beach, of corse he wasn't going to tell her that. He was very nervous to be around her anyway, this was seriously the most contact he had with a student since he began at the school.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:28 pm
Erin didn't move fast enough to dodge the oncoming soccer ball. It bounced off her head with a soft "thud." She looked away from the direction the ball had come from, and walked faster the way she was headed. It wouldn't be the first time someone had done her harm because of her low ranking on the social totem pole. As she walked, she could hear the laugher of some of the jocks on the team. "Nice one, Marty!" she headed on of them say. Marty... she thought. That was the name of the boy she had been talking to earlier, wasn't it? She looked down to the ground in her sudden realization.

((Just like me! The reflexes of a dead cat! Gotta love those flying balls that come out of nowhere!))  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:55 am
(("He was vero be around hery nervous t anyway," <--What?))

"Thanks," Riley said as she took the dollar from Sanin. She shoved it into the machine and pushed the button to get a Klondike bar. As the ice cream hit the bottom of the machine, Riley quickly took it out and ripped it open. She started to just lick the chocolate until it was soft enough to bite into. After taking a bite, she offered some to Sanin. "Have you ever had one before? They're really good," she said. She hooked his arm again and started back towards the locker rooms.

- - - - - - - - - -

((lol. I know what you mean! My reflexes are alright, but that's because I'm usually trying to keep a klutz attack from becoming worse!))

"Hey, wait!" called Marty to Erin as she looked away and quickened her pace. "Erin, wait!"

He ran to catch up to her, but she was already well off the school property. "Dammit!" he cursed under his breath. He chased after the ball that was now rolling around in the parking lot and then returned to practice, a bit sullen, but his teammates seemed to think it rather funny.

The rest of practice passed pretty uneventfully for him, except for the fact that soccer balls kept flying in his general direction with the call, "Fore!" in their wake.

"Ha ha, very funny, guys," became his usual response.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:13 pm
"You sound as though you want me to sing." he said cautiosly.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:00 pm
Karin inwardly smiled. Maybe she did want him to sing. What of it? She looked at him and just smiled and shook her head. "Only if you're good," she let on cryptically.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:51 pm
"Well, I would sing roght now but It looks like we just passed Mr. Morrison's room." He said this as she passed by his room withopua second thought.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:28 pm
(Sorry, my keyboard is a bit messes up so the cursor jumpa sometimes when I'm typing)

"I'm good mate, can't eat it." He said, but he didn't wish for the last part to come out, that was too much information. Oh well, couldn't take it back now. He just had to hope it all turned out for the best, not like he would be in school most of the next day, photo shoot.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:55 am
"Oh!" gasped Karin as she just realized what Fenrick had said. She turned on her heel and stepped into Mr. Morrison's room to begin her discussion about the musical. "If you don't mind, Fenrick, I might be awhile planning this. Unless...?" she let the offer hang. Without waiting for a response, Karin began to engage Mr. Morrison in conversation about the copyright laws concerning the production.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Oh!" exclaimed Riley. "So sorry. Lactose intolerant, right?" she asked. Then she plowed ahead into the story of how she and Brando broke up, just in case Sanin was wondering why she had been crying before.  

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:40 pm
"The only reason is I suggested Wicked," Fenrick stepped up to Mr. Morrison's desk."Is that I have a connection with the producer. I'm sure I could talk to him."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:59 pm
The whole lactose intolerant thing was of corse not true, but he didn't mind. He wouldn't even put in a word edgewise while she was speaking. Sometimes the best remedy was to talk, he knew that. When she finished he pulled her over, her head on his chest with one arm wrapped around her. "Sorry for your luck." He said sincerely.  

Akia-RP

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:35 pm
Erin walked back to the school in silence, not wanting to draw attention from the soccer players. I just had to forget that geometry textbook today, didn't I? She was lucky that she lived so close to school. This would be an easy trip. Get in quickly, get out quickly. That was the way she liked to go about school.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:43 pm
Karin gaped at Fenrick. "You know a producer?" she asked, an excited expression splayed across her face. "That's great! Could you speak to him for us? That'd be such a big help, Fenrick. I'm glad to have you on the team!" she exclaimed, giving him a big hug.

"Ahem," said Mr. Morrison. "On the team?"

"Yep! Just today," piped Karin happily, letting go of Fenrick.

"Well," said Mr. Morrison, straightening his glasses. "It seems that there is a dilemma. Apparently, there has been a request to do the new 'Hairspray' since it came out. I only think it's fair that we do that one first."

Karin looked stunned. Sure, it was a good musical as well, but she was all in the mood for "Wicked".

jadecougar

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:48 pm
Riley smiled and blushed. She had just dumped a guy (or was it the other way around?) and now she was in the arms of another, even better looking one. A better looking Australian one. She returned the half-hug and slipped one arm around his waist. What a day this was turning out to be.

After that, they had come across the girls locker room. She bid him farewell and went inside, smiling and blushing out of view. Then, she poked her head out again and asked, "Have you got a date to the Blast from the Past Dance on Friday? I don't, anymore, and I was wondering if...."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:04 pm
Soccer practice had ended and the athletes all walked back to the school building in a big pack. Marty still felt bad about Erin. How could he make it up to her? And why wasn't she going crazy just by the fact that he was fraternizing with her? It looked like he would have to resort to the 'real' stuff.

As they were entering the building, the soccer team encountered the cross country team also going inside. "Hey! Watch out for the chicken legs!" came a shout from behind, a soccer player making fun of the usually skinny runner form. He ran up behind Marty and pulled him under his arm, giving him a noogie and messing up his 'amazing' hair.

Marty pulled himself out of the headlock and shoved the guy. He spent a good five minutes in front of the doors, fixing his hair using his reflection in the glass on the doors. He was too busy looking at himself to notice Erin walking towards the exit holding a geometry textbook.

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:09 pm
"Okay. When is the day of our first production? I suppose we can't do Wicked first, so might as well make the best of it."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff