Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:21 pm
"well, I always knew I would fall in love with a girl that was different from the rest." Nick smiled. He kissed her, pressing his lips onto hers. "I...I love you." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:25 pm
Lizzy smiled up at him. When he said those words, she couldn't believe her ears. She had to think for a moment to see if she actually felt the same. Finally, she smiled. "I love you too." Lizzy crashed lips with him and felt the whole world disappear. Once again, her body heat increased at his touch. She pulled away quickly. "Am I burning you?" She asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:30 pm
"What? No your ot! Its alright!" Nick smiled, kissing her again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:34 pm
Lizzy smiled and kissed him back. Once again, she pulled away. "Good. Cause I tend to over heat when I get excited about something." She kissed him again but pushed him away. Lizzy took a few steps back. "AAACHHHOOO!" She said and fire blew out of her nose. "Excuse me. It must really be dusty up here."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:40 pm
"Well..In my bed its not dusty." Nick said pulling her down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:41 pm
Lizzy shook her head. "It's not a good idea." She told him. "When I have nightmares, I end up burning something. Mostly the blanket." She warned. "And I don't want to lose you."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:43 pm
"Its ok. As long as Im around, I wont let you have any nightmares." Nick smiled. He kissed her again, draging her to his room  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:49 pm
Lizzy followed him but she was still unsure if sleeping in his bed was a good idea. But she sighed and nodded. "Ok but if my whole body starts to erupt in flames, I suggest you get out of the bed."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:52 pm
"Alright." Nick smiled, opening the door. He jumped on his bed and smiled at Lizzy, inviting her over to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:10 pm
Lizzy giggled and lied down next to him. She wrapped her arms around him and soon fell asleep. Lizzy tossed and turned. Suddenly, she bolted up right panting hard. She realized her hands were on fire and quickly distinguished them. Lizzy looked around the room and was glad to know the bed nor the blankets were on fire. Meaning that Nick was save. She kissed his head and quietly walked out. Somehow, she found the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:17 pm
Nick smiled in his sleep. he was really happy, having Lizzy beside him. As he slept, he felt movement. He shrugged it off and kept on sleeping.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:32 pm
Lizzy slowly sipped her water. A light flickered on that made her jump. "Oh. Excuse me miss." A servant said. Lizzy shook her head.

"It's ok. I'd like the company." She said. The servant smiled and poured herself a glass of milk. "I have a question for you anyway." The servant sat across from Lizzy and waited. "How bad is his mother?" She asked.

"She can be very tough." She said.

"Perfect. Thanks." Lizzy said and placed her cup in the sink. She walked back to Nick's room and smiled at him when she saw he was still sleeping. His face was so peaceful. Lizzy carefully climbed back into bed and fell back asleep.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:57 am
The next morning Nick woke up to look at Lizzy. "Morning, Lizzy." he smiled. "How'd you sleep?" he said snuggling close to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:52 am
Lizzy jumped at the sound of Nick's voice. She jumped so hard and fast she rolled off the bed with a thud. Once again, she realized her hands were on fire. She quickly distinguished them and lied down on the ground panting. "Just great." She answered him sarcastically.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:57 am
"Lizzy.....is something wrong?" Nick said helping her up. He kissed her as he smiled, staring into her fiery eyes. She seemed to shine in his eyes, a total beauty.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff