Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
• Legionnaire High School™ • [.roleplay.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this thread to be a permanent roleplay in the guild? (w/out free uniform)
  Yes please!
  I don't really care.
  Sure...wouldn't hurt.
  NO.
View Results

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:15 pm
"TK...okay,I'll see if I can find him.Now I don't lnow if you would know this but...where do I register?" Phoenix was again unsure of where to go...he never thought something like this would happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:24 pm
Lance looked around at the empty seats in his class. It seemed there weren't as intelligent people as first thought in this school. Data certainly did need to be refreshed in a persons mind. So they could access it in a timely manner. Without the need to dig into the subconscious mind. He thought for a second that maybe he should have minored in physiology or some type of study of the mind. He wasn't bad when it came to that area. Despite not having spent a day studying the subject in a book. Lance picked up the book off of the desk. Glancing through it while he opened a drawer in the desk. It seemed that everything else was well prepared for the teachers. So paper would be a high possibility to find in his desk. After looking through the desk for a few minutes. He determined that there was no paper supplied for the teachers except for the notepad on the top of the desk. He looked through the mathematics book. To find a good starting topic for the students. It seemed the ones that had placed this book here had made a mistake. This was a refresher course for mathematics. And here they had placed a Trigonometry book on his desk. Granted he would be including Trig into his lessons. It would be best to make sure the students had a firm grasp of what they learned in the earlier grades before moving on. Even someone that was quite adept at a subject had areas where there knowledge could see improvement.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:35 pm
::Resumes typing on his laptop::
Well, Phoenix...Did you try stopping by the main office at the center of this high school? You can register for classes and pick up your schedule there. Books can be picked up at the school central library just behind the central building.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:43 pm
*smiles*
Yuki--> "It was nice meeting you"
*looks over to Neko-chan*
Yuki--> "Neh, Neko-chan...which way is the dormitory? If we look here.."
*yawns*

-->One of Yukis little friend whispers to her

Imp2-> *points to the map* "Yuki-chan, if you look here, there's a big
red circle on the girl dormitory."

-->While her other little friend flies in circle around Neko-Chan..
Imp1-> "lalalala...hehehe, she can't see me. Humans spirit sure look
tasy don't they Yuki.."

*Yuki's mind* (hey quite it won't you..Dex *Imp1 is a boy, Name is Dex*)

Yuki--> "Ah, I see it now..."

------
LOL, I'm the only bi-sexual in this school LmaO! =D  

vicious-yuki

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:43 pm
Phoenix jumped, swiftly turning around he was happy to see TK. "Um...thanks?" Phoenix ran off to where TK said. After about an hour of running through the school, Phoneix Came back holding a stack of books, a laptop, a carrieing bag and his schedule, along with a key in his pocket. " Um, Excuse me TK but do you know where dorm...113 is?" Phoenix said behind his tower of books.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:56 pm
Minjonet wandered through the courtyards, luggage in tow, astonished at the size of the campus. It would be so easy to become lost here. The further she walked, the more uneasy she became. There must be so many students here. She normally didn't make friends at school, in fact she didn't generally make friends. People never seemed to approach her and those that she had interest in, she was to shy to speak to. Stopping at a bench, Minjonet pulled out a map, searching for the library on it. She loved books and a school this size must have an extensive collection. She began to feel more comfortable at this fact. Carefully refolding the map and tucking it away, she started out again, heading to the eastern wing.

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:59 pm
User Image

*looks at Yuki's imps*
::Hahaha you know i can hear you. I'm not human at all. I'm a vampire. I know your kind::
*pats an imp*
::I would like an imp friend too hee hee::

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:18 pm
Does anyone know where i can get a Laptop?!?!?!  

master of 7000

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:21 pm
As Kylie walks through the doors of the school with her head laying low. Being a new student to this school and never having much friends, she was intimidated by the humans and the vampires. Anxious, she takes out a piece of paper with her schedule and drops it startled by the loud voice of a stranger asking about a laptop, she screams; YOU CAN GET IT AT THE LIBRARY!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:24 pm
User Image

*walks towards Kylie*
::Ah i've never seen you before! I'm Neko-chan! How bout you?::
*nibbles on chocolate*

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:30 pm
Shyly, Minjonet crossed paths with group after group of students, keeping her eyes down-turned, trying her best to stay out of everyone's way. She considered stopping in her dorm first, but she was not quite ready for a conversation with anyone she would have to share a space with for the entire next term. Pulling out her map once more to make sure she was still going the right way, she looked upwards at the building in front of her to read it's name, but instead noticed a number of people sitting on the roof. How odd, she thought, that this would be allowed. She knew this school was different than any other she'd attended, but it really didn't seem safe at all. Perhaps they were setting up for some sort of astronomy project. That would be interesting. She did love the nighttime and the mystery and wonderment it seemed to bring. Sliding her map under her arm, she pulled out her schedule, scanning it for an astronomy class.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:30 pm
Kylie gives Neko a glance and puts her head back down looking at the ground.
: "Whispers to her bat, Is that girl talking to me?" :
: Bat says back to Kylie - "Um...your the only person standing around her, I believe she is talking to you". :

Kylie then glances at Neko again and speaks in a soft spoken voice,
: "um.....I'm Kylie." :

: "Do you know where the Girl's Dorm is? :  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:33 pm
User Image

*Grins*
::Hi Kylie! Yup, i know where the girl's dorm..see its just right over there..::
*points down the hallway*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:37 pm
*screaming to kylie*THANKS UMM WHATS YOUR NAME I DONT THINK WE'VE MET BEFORE.  

master of 7000

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:40 pm
Kylie stares at Neko in an odd way wondering why she was grinning.

:"Oh, ok..thanks. I guess I'll see you around?" :

Startled once again by the same guy who was screaming about where to find a laptop.

: "Your welcome....um...I'm sorry...I really have to go to my dorm. I have so much stuff to put away and so much things to do.......". :

Nervous....she runs in a hurry down the hall towards the dorms.....

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff