Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Character Profiles (Mandatory) STOP raping the IMGs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tatertot_of_doom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:13 pm
Name: Tatiana

Race:Vampire

Weapons: many daggers hidden various places in her clothing (i.e. sleeves boots etc.) and a sword http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/irish_potatoes_italian_tomatoes/sword.jpg

Powers: can entrance humans and the like into coming closer so that she can drink her fill of their blood

Blood type: Vampire

Appearance: no dragon though!!! also no staff! http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/greatwhitedonkey007/anybody255B1255D.jpg  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:40 pm
Name: Mika Harlow (Mika)
Race: At the moment just a spirit, having been stripped of my body. When I get it back, I'll be human.
Weapons: None.
Powers: Nothing really... just being able to not automatically die, rather just slip out as a spirit.
Blood type: O
Appearance:
User Image
...only usually, I'm wearing clothing... heart  

Wren Linette

Liliths_Second_Chance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:14 pm
name: Lilith

race: human

powers: persuasion

weapon: my hands and my knives.

blood type: O-

apearance: Varries.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:14 pm
raven"s Profile
Name:raven
Race:/vampire
appearence:
pets:
3 kitties
Personality: smart a**,not open,quioet,sarcastic  

Rainbow_Buttons

Blond_Sakura

Mega Member

8,700 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:23 pm
~My Character Profile~

Name: Satriina

Race: Vampire

Appearence: Strong east English accent. Ruby red eyes and hair. It reaches my ankles, so I usually tie it up in a different way every night. My face--people have told me--is very small and my chin pointed. My nose is slender and pointy. My skin is pale, almost white. I usually wear tight, old fashioned clothing. About 6 feet tall with a very slim figure. I will draw a picture as soon as possible.

Weapons: spells, double-swords and fangs

Personality: "I don't like to mess around. If I get a 'job' I finish it, no questions asked. Please don't ask me about my past...it is still trying to settle with me. I only party about once a week--i rarely get intoxicated--at the most. It takes a LONG time to gain my trust, Immortal or not. I don't forget treachery. So beware, treat me kindly, and beware.

Story: Brother of Satriin, a pure vampire. I guess i'm his stepsister. I was born first, actually. On the night of our birth, our mother found out her ex-fiance was a vampire, and he bit her out of rage (she dumped him a season earlier). Shortly after, she had Satriin. After looking into our family tree, i found that our mother was a decsendant of a vampire, even though she could go out in the day. So I am somewhere between half and two thirds vampire. It's all very complicated.

Friends: My brother and his clan, and any of the clan's allies. I distrust Mortals, but alas, I have to work with them--and rely on them for food.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:15 pm
Name: Seigfried
Race: Cursed human
Height: 6 foot
Weapon: Scythe and a chain with a wheighted ball at the end. Also about, a dozen kunais.
Bio: Seig's father had a rather large bounty on his head since he was little. He forced Seig to learn how to fight at the age of 4 because of the amount of times he was attacked in a day. His father would beat him if something was wrong with how he fought, or if he wastraining with him. After a year or so Seig rebbeled against his father and killed himin a fight. All the bounty hunters were furrious that a child killed someone they couldn't and killed his family, consisting of his mother, 2 younger brothers and baby sister. Seig watched in horror and still blames their death on himself. After his family was dead they turned on him and beat him. Seig was left for dead as they set fire to his house. He pulled himself out and layed in a pool of his own blood. A old woman stumbled upon him and asked if he wanted to live. Seig said yes as the old woman cut herself and fed him her blood. The outcome was not what he thought. As the woman headed off Seig's chest felt as though it was about to explode. His whole body in pain as he cursed at the old woman asking what she did to him. Once she was out of sight he began to scream at anyone that came near him, telling them to kill him. Everyone just ran away from him. After about 24 hours the pain went away and his wounds were healed. He wasn't sure why, but still couldn't move.
Years later he became a bounty hunter and on one of the first bounties he was after was stabbed in the heart only to have worms crawl from the wound and begin to heal it. The stab still hurt though as he fell down in pain and watched the man escape. It is now many years later and he has learned more and more about these so callled 'worms'.  

Right Arm Of god

Ayake Natsumi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:31 pm
Name: Neffertine Valore
Race: Vampire
Weapons: Hands, razor sharp nails, hidden daggers
A young lady who sought for adventure, although she speaks before she thinks, which lands her to trouble she is up for some tricks to cause chaos or drama. She loves to manipulate and watch people's reaction for entertainment. She can be trusted and would offer help if she thinks it would be entertaining or if she cares for that person. She detests any human who disobeys her.
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:21 pm
Name: Kumo Tsuni
Race: Elf/ Demoness hybrid
Weapons: Fangs, nails, katana
Bio: After birth Kumo was given away to an orphanage. He grew up in the belief that he was a mortal but he never believed so, his physical appearence denied that claim. Not knowing his parents he ran from the orphanage at 18 and began wandering the world. He later discovered his origins and what he was through a vampire and his newly discovered sister.
Appearance:
User Image
User Image
((Pictures are copyright to http://www.redstarcomics.com/homepage.htm and are used with creators permission))  

Devil Child- DC

Call_Me_Rai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:25 pm
Rai
Race: Pure blood Vampire
weapons: Cane sword,hands,his mind

orphaned at a young age, he learned quickly on the streets how to bend peoples will and minds.finding their deepest and most personal thoughts then exploiting them to the fullest. He continued wandering around the world pushing his body and mind to the extreme so others would not be able to enter his own head

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:30 am
Name: Arei
Race: Mutt- Demon and Kalibyn though she's an angelic Guardian
Weapons: Her swords- Lexcanus and Aluirn. A pair of daggers.
Powers: Anything that deals with shadows, light gifts due to her Aluirn and being a Guardian. Healing. Slight shifting.
Blood type: Demon, Human, Elf.
Personality: She tends to seem a bit cold to outsiders. She would rather keep to herself and for this reason is seen as a loner, even to the Guardians she works with. She feels she belongs no where. She, however, uses her powers to defend and protect others and tries to keep peace among any race or peoples. She is a good friend to those she has accepted or those who have accepted her, but most of the time she finds this acceptance hard to come by and keeps herself behind a wall.
Appearance: Changes due to being a shifter. She also has the shifts of white tiger, shadow dragon, hawcon (falcon/hawk hybrid) and a winged white Bengal tiger.
Bio: She is at least four thousand years old and has extensive history that could not be explained in a simple bio. She was once the object of her grandfather's (Satan) obsession and still remains something that he highly desires. She has spent the last two and a half to three thousand years as a Guardian working for God and the angels of her council.

Some of the forms she uses-

User Image

Most used form

User Image

Angelic form and true human-like Shadow form  

WingedWhiteTiger

zimthemighty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:07 pm
name: Zim

race: human

powers: magic

weapon: anything i want

apearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. that.....but with blue hair  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:37 am
Name: Beau Mont'Cleare... he goes by Razz

Race: Vampire/Unknown, he's somewhat of a mongrel, though he likes to pretend he's pure

Age: unknown, He think's he's about 317 but in reality is much much older.

Appearence: User Image

Weapons: Two short swords he rarely uses, his favourite weapons are his fists although he'd prefer to just not fight people at all

Personality: Very bouncy and bubbly when talking, he tries to make friends with everyone he meets, unless someone is rude or mean to him in which case in all likelihood he'll try to 'snap' them, aka kill them. Unfortunatly he completely lost his mind long ago (see below) and now acts much like a harmless child, although he has moments of maturity eg his relationships with his friends, whom he generally views at his posessions. He sometimes doesn't trust women and can be somewhat of a mysoginist at times.

Story: Kidnapped from outside his estate by a vampiress when he was around 17, Beau was tortured to the point of insanity and was then turned. His first act as a vampire was to wipe out an entire village, including his sire in a massive killing spree. After this he went to sleep for over a century, waking roughly 300 years ago, although he doesn't remember going to ground. He spent the last 300 years wandering around the world, searching for a family to replace the one he lost so many years ago.

Scars and Stories

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces