• The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:14 pm
Nautula
Exroth
Nautula
Exroth
~He wanders around this new area.~ Hello all.
"Welcome!"
Thanks for the invite! ~Pounces on you and licks.~ 3nodding
Eeps and smiles warmly "Woah! Puppy!" She giggles and then scratches behind your ears as she playfully growls at you.
I'm no puppy. ~Bears his sharp lycan fangs.~ ((I gotta go now but i will be back tommorow!))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:17 pm
Chuu...this seems like nifty place. ^-^  

Kinkay Ganguro

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:25 pm
Kinkay Ganguro
Chuu...this seems like nifty place. ^-^
whee Hope you enjoy it! We do! Soo many new faces here! I can't wait to meet you all! Yayness for new members!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:00 pm
::Clover leaned against a tall oak tree and whispered to the wind. With her eyes closed she could hear all that was happening around her. She smiled as the wind enclosed her in leaves and bright coloured dust::

clover`a-chii

Sven Darkfox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:04 pm
"No ones here..." He spoke out quietly, his voice echoing off the stone walls. He got to his feet and padded quietly for the exit, his tail swaying behind him slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:23 am
~He waits for others to walk in.~  

Grivarn

Fuzzy Pup

9,225 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Enders_Rebirth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:18 pm

Walks though the halls glancing around at the cold and dark stones

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:48 pm
Enders_Rebirth

Walks though the halls glancing around at the cold and dark stones

His mind sorting though all hte posiblitys of who and or what might reside in teh cold and dreary castle

Enders_Rebirth

Onikirimaru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:27 am
The angel kept his focus on the door as he walked, unfazed by his surroundings.

Kai walked up to the front door, his eyes tracing the grain in the wood, his thoughts of his new home. He was unsure about his new masters, for he had never met them, nor had he ever heard their names before. He brought up a gloved hand, hesitating before he knocked.

Finally his knuckles rapped on the door, he held a small sack over his shoulder, it was the only belongings he ever owned, would ever own.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:10 pm
"Having fun there?" A woman asks, floating less than two yards above the entry gate. Her shirt hung loosely around her, hiding all of her body's details -good and bad- beneath it, and her pants were no different; everything about her seemed average, if one ignored the fact that she was floating off of the ground with no support. Her face has a cheerful look to it, as though the daunting surroundings were nothing short of a playground, and her smile shows nothing but good will as she examines your body.

"Because I so wish that you would, you know," she laughs, releasing the energy holding her in the air. Her body lands lightly on the ground, but being clumsy as she sometimes is, she falls backward anyway.  

Nemo-Nadie

Onikirimaru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:17 am
Kai turned to look at the woman, as she spoke to him. Not giving in to her small tease. He was very use to such behavior and was often the object of scandalous subjects.

"It is not my place to have fun. I am here to serve the owners of this castle. My overseer should be arriving shortly." His voice was so exquisitely low and soothing. The overseer he spoke of would be one of many trusted servants to Lucifer, to watch over the health and wellness of his most prized possession, his Angel.

The angel, not forgetting his manners, bowed ever so slightly, only to straighten to watch her fall backwards.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:30 pm
She sticks out her tongue for a moment before straightening back up and brushing herself off. No physical injury so to speak, and falling in front of somebody that she did not know was no real embarassment. "You sound too official.." she notes as she brings a hand up to her chin as she continues examining you, "I think that you should relax more."

With that, she walks up to the door and waves a hand over the lock, Knocking it open with a vague supersonic pulse. She pushes the door opens and steps in, looking over her shoulder with a teasing smile. "Feel free to come in, you know."  

Nemo-Nadie

Onikirimaru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:00 am
Kai didn't understand what she meant. He was always like that, and most of the time he was relaxed.

"I am relaxed." He said wiping the small confusion from his face. He followed her in, adjusting the small pack over his shoulder.

"Who are the masters of this house? Where can I find them?" He looked around the entry way.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:47 pm
"That's a decent question, and coincidentally, one that I can't answer," she says, smiling widely as she quickly plucks a bright green leaf from her shirt's front pocket, "And by relax, I mean do something other than work; something that is not obligatory. Good luck finding your way around, boy, and I hope that we'll see each other again soon!"

She sticks her tongue out once again before crunching the leaf in her fist. Her body quickly disappears into the plant portion, and it begins incinerating after her, buring cooly in the entryway even as it falls to the ground. She appears less than a moment later in her room, majicked out of the sub-material Plane through another leaf sitting on her bed; barriers had been set up to prevent entry in any way excluding Leaf Walking and the door.  

Nemo-Nadie

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces