Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Silent Eric's room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Silent Eric
  Yes
  No
  Who?
  No......... But I secretly do
  Yes, he's delicious
  Nuetral towards him.
View Results

silent_eric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:15 pm
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
*walks to ur room and sits by the door thing*

*Comes back carrying an arm ful of electronic equipment* Here, set this over in that corner. mrgreen *Heads out for the rest*
*carries it over to "that" corner and walks back to the door*

*Is there again with more stuff* Here you go. I'm glad you would help. mrgreen Just set it with the other stuff. mrgreen
*sets it with the other stuff* no problem, i gotta wait for my room to dry before putting my stuff in it all the way biggrin

*Several trips later* That should do it. mrgreen *Points to the mountainous pile of electronics, wires, and moniters* How good are you with machines?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:16 pm
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
*walks to ur room and sits by the door thing*

*Comes back carrying an arm ful of electronic equipment* Here, set this over in that corner. mrgreen *Heads out for the rest*

*Is there again with more stuff* Here you go. I'm glad you would help. mrgreen Just set it with the other stuff. mrgreen
*sets it with the other stuff* no problem, i gotta wait for my room to dry before putting my stuff in it all the way biggrin

*Several trips later* That should do it. mrgreen *Points to the mountainous pile of electronics, wires, and moniters* How good are you with machines?
not the best but good enough to get them to work right  

Ami-Ami

silent_eric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:19 pm
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami

Well tell you what. I'll set up this stuff and I need you to set up the bed right over there. *Points to a corner of the room* Is that alright with you? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:21 pm
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami

Well tell you what. I'll set up this stuff and I need you to set up the bed right over there. *Points to a corner of the room* Is that alright with you? mrgreen
yup 4laugh *drags the pieces over to the corner than starts to set it up*  

Ami-Ami

silent_eric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:23 pm
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami

*Walks to the pile of electronics, craks his fingers then his neck and gets to work, hooking up wires and circuits and moniters, mounting them with blinding speed*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:25 pm
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami

*Walks to the pile of electronics, craks his fingers then his neck and gets to work, hooking up wires and circuits and moniters, mounting them with blinding speed*
*smiles at ur speed then gets to work, quickly putting the frame together lightly, then when it was just so, putting it together completely*  

Ami-Ami

silent_eric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:28 pm
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami

*smiles at ur speed then gets to work, quickly putting the frame together lightly, then when it was just so, putting it together completely*

*He stepped back and looks at his work, All four walls and the cieling were completely covered in moniters. He also had an expensive looking computer set up as well. He looked at you and grinned* Good job. mrgreen What do you think? Not bad huh? ((Got to go))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:30 pm
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami

*He stepped back and looks at his work, All four walls and the cieling were completely covered in moniters. He also had an expensive looking computer set up as well. He looked at you and grinned* Good job. mrgreen What do you think? Not bad huh? ((Got to go))
very nice 4laugh ((ok, cya later))  

Ami-Ami

Ami-Ami

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:31 pm
*finishes setting up the bed so she gets the mattress and puts that on, then leaving the room, heading out on a hunt for a lake thing with a waterfall*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:43 pm
*walks in all sad like* no ones visting my room crying *sigh*  

[Taki-chan]

silent_eric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:38 pm
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami

((Back)) Now I just need to set up some camera's around here. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:31 pm
silent_eric
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami

((Back)) Now I just need to set up some camera's around here. ninja

*Looks at all the fuzzy screens* All of the cameras were terminated. crying  

silent_eric

Kidju Yukai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:19 pm
ERIC YOUR CAMERAS ARE DESTROYED -sets a whole s**t load of tnt in his room- ABOUT 600 POUNDS NO WAY YOU CAN TAKE THEM ALL OUT IN 20 SECONDS -makes them indestructable unless by own cause (explosion)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:20 pm
Kidju_Yukai
ERIC YOUR CAMERAS ARE DESTROYED -sets a whole s**t load of tnt in his room- ABOUT 600 POUNDS NO WAY YOU CAN TAKE THEM ALL OUT IN 20 SECONDS -makes them indestructable unless by own cause (explosion)

........... okay. neutral *Takes his equipment and goes to another room*  

silent_eric

Kidju Yukai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:21 pm
silent_eric
Kidju_Yukai

........... okay. neutral *Takes his equipment and goes to another room*
-freezes the tnt and freezes eric and replaces his expensive comp in the room and eric 5 miles away- HAHAHAAH -unfreezes and i run out of his room as it explodes destroying his expensive crap- NICE TRY  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff