Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:14 pm
master_yoshi88
*walks in and sees people* ummmm.....hello?
*looks over at you* hello  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:20 pm
muletothefoxxes
master_yoshi88
ummm.....*starts to turn red* ummm I'm really lost here sweatdrop  

master_yoshi88

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:34 pm
master_yoshi88
muletothefoxxes
master_yoshi88
how so? *perks my fox ears up and tilts my head wich is just barly peeking over the book on the table infront of me*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:47 pm
muletothefoxxes
master_yoshi88
muletothefoxxes
master_yoshi88
how so? *perks my fox ears up and tilts my head wich is just barly peeking over the book on the table infront of me*
I'm trying to find the dinner hall but I keep going in circles  

master_yoshi88

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:02 pm
master_yoshi88
muletothefoxxes
master_yoshi88
muletothefoxxes
master_yoshi88
sorry can't help you I kinda stumbled in here by accident myself  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:29 pm
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
*sighs boredly and turns the page wondering if I would even find anything that I didn't already know*

Dammit....this stuff is supposed to be secret.... Hethought to himself as he skimmed through the book.
*frowns reading something then thinks abit and looks up* raidan?

He looked up. "Yes?"
do you know if its possible to see the efects of a curse without setting it on someone or something?

"Sorry Mules, I don't know anything about curses."  

Raiden the Ancient

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:47 pm
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
*sighs boredly and turns the page wondering if I would even find anything that I didn't already know*

Dammit....this stuff is supposed to be secret.... Hethought to himself as he skimmed through the book.

He looked up. "Yes?"
do you know if its possible to see the efects of a curse without setting it on someone or something?

*sighs* I guess I'll have to figure it out on my own then *goes back to the boring book*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:52 pm
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

He looked up. "Yes?"

*sighs* I guess I'll have to figure it out on my own then *goes back to the boring book*

He glanced at the book in his hands, then closed it and looked back to her. "Is there any way I could help you with that?"  

Raiden the Ancient

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:23 pm
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

He looked up. "Yes?"

He glanced at the book in his hands, then closed it and looked back to her. "Is there any way I could help you with that?"
I don't know *sighs* I'm trying to find out how to change curses but so far I've only read stuff I already know  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:58 pm
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

I don't know *sighs* I'm trying to find out how to change curses but so far I've only read stuff I already know

"Not many people put stock in curses anymore. My area of expertise is technology, specifically flying and firearms, so I don't think I can help much."  

Raiden the Ancient

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:42 pm
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

"Not many people put stock in curses anymore. My area of expertise is technology, specifically flying and firearms, so I don't think I can help much."
there are still plenty of people that have curses and curses can occure naturaly *sighs* I have a friend with a curse that she doesn't want me to get rid of but she would like to have it changed a bit. only thing is if I don't do it right I could end up making it worse or killing her  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:08 pm
muletothefoxxes
master_yoshi88
muletothefoxxes
master_yoshi88
muletothefoxxes
master_yoshi88
ok, thanks  

master_yoshi88

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:09 pm
master_yoshi88
muletothefoxxes
master_yoshi88
muletothefoxxes
master_yoshi88
ok, thanks
your welcome I guess  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:15 pm
She wanders in the large library, glancing around at several book cases. "Well, I had best get started..." She climbed upon a ladder, taking down several book that had to do with Malice. She slid down the ladder, walking over to a hard wooden chair to do her study.  

iSketchedMyLifeAway

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:12 pm
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

there are still plenty of people that have curses and curses can occure naturaly *sighs* I have a friend with a curse that she doesn't want me to get rid of but she would like to have it changed a bit. only thing is if I don't do it right I could end up making it worse or killing her

"That....sucks..."  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces