Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
ATTENTION LUCKY STAR FANS!!!! I need your help! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:21 pm
Lame. I missed Round 5.

It's funny how Miyuki didn't make it, especially since she actually is a better contestant than some other characters in this competition.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:59 pm
WTF!? TSUKASA LOST AGAIN!!!! And to Louise at that!!! This can't be happening! Her top 16 finish and Double Elimination Championship dreams are falling apart before her eyes!!!!!! Where are you guys!? Please for the Love of God Don't let her fall any further!!!!

User Image

We need to call an emergency meeting of ALL the LS Guild members. Even if it's being going down lately we can still make a difference. Tsukasa can NOT afford any more losses. WE MUST help her win otherwise she'll be out for good. For the love of GOD we HAVE TO HELP HER!!!!

Who ever the leader of the guild is PLEASE send out a mass PM to everyone in the guild to come here and start voting.  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:35 pm
Match 6 has begun. This is Tsukasa's most important match of the entire Tournament. I am begging everyone here to support her today and get as many other people to support her today also. Tsukasa HAS to win this match to stay in the top 16 and go into the Double Elimination Championship round. IF she manages to stay in the top 16 she will also have a free pass to next year's tournament.

http://www.saimoearena.com/vote.html  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:34 am
Just a reminder to vote today. match 6 is underway and Tsuaksa REALLY needs all the votes she can get! Pease vote for her and try and get as many people as you can to vote for her also. TY.  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:12 pm
Bumping for more votes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:12 pm
Less than an hour left to get those votes in. If you haven't gotten you vote for Tsukasa in yet PLEASE do so now!!!

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:10 pm
HA HA!!!! TSUKASA DID IT!!! SHE DID IT!!!! She won her match!!!!! and by a hefty margin! Thank you everyone! Now if everything else goes well She should be able to finish in the top 16! But Don't let your guards down yet! She still has 3 more matches. And her next one is a dozy!

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:14 am
TsukasaHLover
HA HA!!!! TSUKASA DID IT!!! SHE DID IT!!!! She won her match!!!!! and by a hefty margin! Thank you everyone! Now if everything else goes well She should be able to finish in the top 16! But Don't let your guards down yet! She still has 3 more matches. And her next one is a dozy!

User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Poor Nayuki.
...at least you have influence.

Onicept
Captain

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:16 pm
Match 7 has begun! Please get your votes in! Kagami, Tsukasa, and Haruhi ALL have major fights on their hands today! They could REALLY use all the votes they can get in this one! Tsukasa's is the toughest. But with Nagisa and Mai having pulling off merical wins over Yuki before I want to see if we can have Tsukasa pull off one today too. Let's give it all we've got!

Kagami vs. Tomoyo
Tsukasa vs. Yuki
Haruhi vs Nanoha.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:37 pm
These matchups are brutal. Seriously, I sense no hope for a good portion of my picks. Still, I'm rooting for the Lucky Star characters with all I've got!  

The_Great_Hero

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:44 am
Just bumping as a reminder that Match 7 is underway! Please get your votes in! TY!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:49 am
Bumping for more votes!  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:54 pm
Miyuki isn't in this tournament because she never did well in any other tournament and noone else nominated her.

Less than an hour to go to vote. Please get your votes in now if you haven't yet!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:58 pm
Ah well Tsukasa couldn't pull off a miricale win over Yuki, and she didn't even give a good fight. But I'm not too surprised by it. Kagami upsets Tomoyo and Haruhi ousts Nanoha. So not all bad. We still need to support the LS characters for the rest of the round so don't let your guard down.

User Image  

TsukasaHLover

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:58 pm
That's a pretty good output, in my opinion. Especially with Kagami's win over Tomoyo.

I can't wait for the next round!  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces