Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creedner

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:29 pm
"I am okay... It is a treasure. That sword and I have been through alot." Creedner reaches down and picks up his weapon. Creedner stands up and places it back on his belt. He then turns to Raven: "Raven, I still need to rest."  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:37 pm
Raven looked up. "I understand." She bowed her head again. Her heart sunk. Raven looked up into the beautiful sky above her and yet, could see not beauty in it, but coldness. There was no warmth in the stars when one is alone to Raven. Why did you leave me?!?!? Raven screamed at Nathaniel once more in her head. Suddenly, she got very dizzy, and her head started pounding, and her body felt very strange.  

Raven_Spero

Creedner

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:46 pm
Creedner looks away to the castle for a moment. When he turns back to Raven, she looks very faint. Raven begins to fall off the bench and Creedner catches her. "Raven, are you okay? Raven?" Creedner looks around and lays Raven back down on the bench. He kneels to the ground and shakes his head. "I don't know what to do. I just can't leave you here. But I have nowhere to take you." Creedner looks at the unconcious Raven and removes his coat. He places it over Raven and gets back to his feet. Creedner slowly walks back to the castle, looking back at Raven from time to time until he gets inside.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:20 pm
Raven wakes up a few hours later, slightly dazed. It was still pretty dark and the mist had gotten colder. Raven got up and put Creedner's coat over her own and buttoned it. She didn't mean to, but as she walked towards the castle again, not really quite sure what to do, she stuck her hands in Creeder's coat pockets. She found a vial in his pocket filled with the pills he took earlier. Out of reflex, she took it out. There was some indecypherable writing on the label, but there was a word she could read, and it looked like werewolf. Now she had to find Creedner. She had to know the truth. She picked up her pace and jogged towards the castle.  

Raven_Spero

Vampire Childe

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:42 pm

Xenna saw the outline of the castle against they grey night sky. It was so beautiful, and big. She was excited, but nervous at the same time. Damian had told her she would be safe here, but she was still scared all the same. She was also getting the feeling she was kind of special, or that maybe Damian really was looking out for her. It's not every day that a vampire escapes Final Death, and fewer still escape it twice. She missed him, but knew he would be back soon. Xenna picked up her black and red plaid suitcase and walked towards the Castle. When she got to the doors, she went inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:39 pm
Coming from the Tavern, a slender girl wanders about the castle grounds. Examining the surroundings, she inhaled. Noticing the few people around, the vampire crossed her arms. As a breeze blew gently, her shiny black hair wisped about her neck and shoulders. She brushed it back wistlessly. Her eyes stayed directed towards the shadowed ground, as her shoes thudded quietly. A small sigh escaped the vampire. So uneventful..  

x0TaintedXFate0x

Creedner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:16 pm
As the moon light shifted, Creedner makes his way from the side of the castle. He begins to walk back to the bench where he left Raven and his coat. He looks towards the bench and doesn't see the small vampire. Worried, Creedner begins to look around the garden, but sees no sign of her. Grabbing hold of his sword, Creedner begins to run back towards the castle doors hopping to find Raven. Suddenly, the half-breed stops himself. "She may be at the tavern", he says silently. Creedner turns himself around and heads for the tavern.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:03 pm
Raven runs through the open doors of the castle into the night air and runs towards the bench where Creedner had left her. She sits down, giving herself a chance to breathe. She catches her breath then stops breathing completely. Her ears perk up and she listens intently to te world around her. She can hear the sound of her friend trying to find the next trace of the scent. She heard the rustle of the leaves on the trees behind her in the great forest. Then she picked up a nw sound. It was the sound of footsteps... and they had to be Creender's! Raven stood up. "I think I hear him!" Raven called to her friend. "It sounds like he's headed for the tavern!" Raven picked up her skirts and runs through the grass towards the sound, her small slippered feet making small thudding sounds with each step.  

Raven_Spero

Black Vargus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:59 am
Deiyal had come into the area, sniffing for Creedner. Raven had followed him rather hastily. It was obvious that she was desperate to find him, and would give anything just to know where he was. However, Deiyal watched as Raven went dashing toward the tavern, and he raised his head, calling after her. "It's definitely the tavern!" he responded, for he had sniffed Creedner's scent following in the same direction. The hybrid followed after her. After are, there was not much else to do besides tour the place.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:25 am
*duzell looks about the place shakes head* not very live place is it oh well *shrugs and phases through castle wall*

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image  

The Vampire King Duzell

Redpyro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:16 am
drake flies (jumped) from the top of the castle and landed perfectly on his feet un harmed at the bottom and walks back to the door as bodies fall from the roof  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:24 am
*walks around* "I'm hungry"  

balmung_death touch

SibelSybariticStoryteller

Hopeful Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:33 pm
Annabell sighed heavily as she moved on to the castle grounds her thoughts troubled. "Will he find me here? Can I possibly be safe?" she asked aloud her face tilted toward the sky. Despair filled her and she fell to her knees dizzy. Shaking her head she whispered "No he shall find me here and I shall die just as the others before me died." She stood and continued her journey to the gardens barely paying any attention to the people around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:29 pm
william makes it to the castle grounds stands in one spot and wounders is he to be here or not to be here. well he continues to his room and finds some thing very interesting and wounders whos it used to be.  

mjnhcfgfrbghyju

rockergirlygirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:32 am
*enters castle grounds slowly*
no bags to slow me down.
Alice thinks, and enters her new home.

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers