Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:04 pm
Jiro smiled. He was getting a bit drowsy himself. He fell asleep sitting with, Allison on his lap.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:07 pm
After a few hours of meditating, Allison woke up from it. She noticed that Jiro was still sleeping, so she decided that she would just stay on his lap until morning. "Humans are so precious when they sleep.... especially this one." Allison whispered to herself, adjusting her head so she was looking at Jiro's face now.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:13 pm
Jiro woke up the next morning. He opened his eyes and smiled seeing Allison right in front of him. He smiled a bit, looking at her enearingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:17 pm
"Well good morning." Allison said, smiling. "Do you know you snore when you sleep?" Allison asked seriously.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:01 am
"Really? Hmm...I havent snored in years, it might be the coldness of the masnion..." Jiro said smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:41 am
"Possibly", she said winking at him and giving him a hug.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:02 am
Jiro grinned. He kissed her and smiled after he broke off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:05 am
Outside it was still raining, but lightly It was also clousy. "Hey Jiro? are you hungry?" she asked, deciding that if he was they would both go to the store and get some human food for him.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:11 am
"Sorta...." he smiled. He looked at her and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:33 am
"well..... if you promise me something..... I will take you outside to get something to eat at a store or resteraunt or where ever." she said smiling. "But you have to promise me you won't run away or anything." she said, grabbing his hand amd smiling.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:54 am
Jiro smiled. "I wont run away. dont worry. Why would anybody who's spent the night with you run away?" Jiro said, kissing her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:56 am
Allison smiled at Jiro. "Ok, lets go.... where do you want to go?" she asked walking out of the room and heading for the garage.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:11 am
"Anywhere with you...." he grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:13 am
"Ok, then." she said as they made their way into the garage. In the garage there was a bright, hot pink porsche. "Do you want to drive?" she asked, seeing the reaction on Jiro's face.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:26 am
His eye twicthed. "Ermm..no thanks." he said politely.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff