Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Twilght Relived(open i guess) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:55 am
SHES ALIVE!! *unsheathes his katana and puts it to her throat* move and you may die  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:44 am
Wolfwing charged the one with the Katana. He didn't use his claws because. He planned on trying to reason with this fool first. But if logic wasn't going to work. He would be forced to overpower this one. Which he was fairly confident in his ability to do. What is your major malfunction boy. Would you be so quick to spill blood. To save yourself from loosing just a small amount of your own? You are no different from the villagers. That hunt vampires and werewolves out of fear. Now back off or face my wrath.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:46 am
i dont want anyone biten... and i havnt touched her with the blade...i am merely using it to keep her from geting up suddenly and attacking.... *looks at the vampire* im not sure i can trust you but do you promise not to hurt anyone  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:08 pm
Wolfwing looked at the both of them. So long as I am here that option has been removed for both of you. Now move along to your destination vampiress. Your presence has caused more trouble than it is worth.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:26 pm
... *turns away*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:46 pm
Kaderot stares at her and then to Wolfwing and Sai. "so fighting is all were going to do, fine i can do that, but i have a clan war i have to win" Kaderot said and turned. He looked to the sky and smiled. He watched the stars and waited for something. Soon the war would start again and there would be much to do. He would fight till his clan won.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:28 pm
kat got up while he was distracted and made a run for it dashing into a near by forest she disapeared  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:59 pm
She looked around as kat ran into her, "Hello, there." Her ireses glowed a bright crimson. "What truble brings you here?"

Anna went into the woods to pick wild berries.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:13 pm
she got away  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:38 pm
kat growled and hissed at the girl. "go away"  

ikat-kun

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:43 pm
*walks into the woods* i need to find her....now....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:18 am
akuryou tilted her head to the side "hm, why is that all you need to know? it seemed to me you where about ready to rip my throat out..."  

DarkKnight-DarkRose

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:35 am
He walked through the woods. He needed to feed, but the nearest city was still a ways a way. He could smell his own kin here, as well as those foul werewolves, and a human or two, but he knew that if his presence was revealed to the wrong side he could very well die. He focused his senses a bit more, hoping to make do with a large animal. This wasn't The Black Forest of his homeland; he could not expect anything as good as wild boar. However, soon he caught the scent of a doe. Slinking on all fours through the underbrush, he made his way toward it...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:40 am
((Mobius-kuuuuuuuun!!!! *glomps*))

She smiled oddly, "you bumped into ME child. Not the other way around." She tilted her head, "what brings you here?"

she heard a rustling in the brush, "w..who's there?" She said softly.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:45 am
Interesting... I found a human. She'd be an excellent start to my coven, but I do need to feed... He waited for her to get closer to investigate; this would give him to time make his decision, and would bring her closer if he chose to feed on her instead. He stayed statue-still, no longer making noise.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff